• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hi I'm new! I love Pokemon dhcjdgdkvbdkshdkvhfodjdnduifnfidkn!!!!!!! My friend code is 0447-7406-3703. Add me and let's trade/battle! Currently looking for a Blazikenite so if ya have a spare one please let me know!!!!

Years
  • Hey acoll! Welcome to PC ahdhfhhghg.

Check out the items trade thread in the Trade Corner, you'll have the best luck there in finding a Blazikenite. I only have one so I can't part with mine but hope you'll find it really soon. Aaand if you'd like to swap your friend code with others then you should pop by the friend code thread in our lovely Pokemon X & Y board.

Have a swell time! :D

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hello there Acoll! Welcome to PC
    agmabdpwgjapdjmdpj!! I don't have Blazikenite.. But i'm sure you're find someone that have it..anyway, have fun!!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Welcome to PC, acoll! If you're looking for Wi-Fi battles, you could try challenging the Prism League. Also please visit our battle server if you're interested in battle chat and the like.

hfdjghudsyhrhkghfjcudhfjkg

Back