• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Opal

How well is this project looking?

• Brilliant

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

Yh sorry about that OverTheBelow. Ill reply on this thread if thats ok? Yh well i will test you out for the job, can u possibly send me a few more examples so i can get a better idea of your level of skill?

-Waudby-

Waudby

Sorry to double post but i have an update for the story line it has changed a bit;

how does this sound you are a small young boy leaving home with his family and on the way you get attack by a group of Team Rockets as your father is the leading researcher in legendary pokemon, your father an mother get taken but you are protected by a freelancer who is in the area lookin for work, he is know as The Opal Freelance, he teaches you everythin you need to no about pokemon and also the help of a special Opal crystal used to communicate with each other. The idea is to get as well known and as strong to help your parents.

Wat do you think of this idea?

Waudby

lol that post had me in stitches lol. Thanks ockayethenoo. more screens maybe tomorrow. But dont kill me if there isnt. lol, as i sed to ockayethenoo please wait one month and there should be the possibility of a demo so im lookin for maybe 2 or 3 beta testers please sign up via this thread. I will use a first come first service system.

-Waudby-

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    I would love to beta test. I would definitely help you find small errors, or glitches to be fixed. I am actually using the sphere engine right now, so i know a little about it too. Thanks.

UmbreonMaster

Umbreon Morpher
    Years
  • Do you still need a spriter? I'd be glad to help. If you want. I'm not that great at scratches but I am a pretty good spriter. If you still need one PM me! Everything is good by the way! I'd test it too! If you want also!

Waudby

I can now officially say that thew job for beta testing is closed i have my 3, UmbreonMaster, xXkillaXx and KrazyKnux. Maybe a few small updates today as i sed to the beta testers im just spending a few weeks pathing up the current systems like the battle system etc. Maybe a few screens tonight if all goes well.

Waudby

* looks up smiling at waudbys face *
    Oh it sounds brilliant Mr.Waudby sir.

This is what made me laugh lol. Just sounds so funny anywaysm im now mapping even more of my game's new region which still lacks a name. Can anyone decide on a good name?

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    In the last screens posted, too many people talk to you about leaving.. Try to change it. Other than having 'leaving' in all of them, try to use different approaches.

Waudby

I see what you mean Silon didnt notice that lol. I will change it. Neways i have made slight progress with the mapping but i need help with the npc's how can i make them walk around randomly?

-Waudby-

Waudby

Thanks Ockayethenoo but i have had help from my online friend Gibslpsg and i have decided on the name of the region being Hyrou. Please comments on the name. I'm workin hard on making the beta as good as possible. Its not easy in a week i may have a bit more done thanks to Sylph.

pokerocks

Nintendo Goo...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Waudby said:
    Thanks Ockayethenoo but i have had help from my online friend Gibslpsg and i have decided on the name of the region being Hyrou. Please comments on the name. I'm workin hard on making the beta as good as possible. Its not easy in a week i may have a bit more done thanks to Sylph.

I like the name. Hyrou. I like how the game sounds so far.

Waudby

Im just doing some more event mapping then beta demo will not feature battles i have decide but perhaps the next one will this will just be a demo to start the story off. It should be finished in say 2 weeks maybe shorter, i just have to make events and a few new functions. Im now up to the bit where you Dad gets captured and u are looked after by the Opal freelancer.

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
  • would you like help with overworlds and / or custom trainers

e.g
    maxxxa.jpg

Tracey.jpg
    ^bring back tracey
    and this little group
    matty.png

backpics.png

mattyoverworld.png