• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Opal

How well is this project looking?

• Brilliant

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

Hey everyone, you may of heard that i was creating a battlesystem for pokemon on sphere, i posted about this in Gymleaderlances thread for the gold remake.
    I have been working on this project for about 2months now and have a fair amount completed so far. I have a partial battle system with only a few basics done, i have the save system, im now working on the load system, i have trainer card sorted. I have compiled a group of screen shots in no particular order i would like to hear wat you think about the looks so far.​

Story

Right the story starts off you are in the region of Kanto waiting to move across the ocean to a newly discovered region to explore. While on the way the ship you are on gets caught in a large storm. This splits you up from your parents. You have to find your parents with the help of some new pokemon from the seas of this new region and then use the water pokemon to surf to land.

Features

Battle system - traditional battle system may change = 20%
    CMS - Still almost the same but some new added things still to be implemented = 60%
    Save - Save system almost finished just need to sort out the map location thing etc = 90%
    Load - Not rele started but seems easy enough to complete = 5%
    Maps - May need a mapper to help complete kanto and the new region = 15%
    Sprites - Spriter also needed for help as i have not a lot of free time = 30%
    Laptop system - Used instead of the Bills pc, Just find Network ports located in most places and connect to access the new pokemon party changer - 0.001%
    New pokemon- maybe 30 new pokemon if i can make the time = 0%

Screenies

screen.png

screen2.png

screen3.png

Team(so far)
    Waudby(Me) lol - Scripter, Spriter, Mapper.
    Sylph - Mapper

These postions for me are unwanted i would like to start a team, Im lookinng for a mappers, a spriter. If you are good at anything specific please let me no. If you would like to appear in the game as a trainer or gym leader etc please post here with "Name, Age, Type, Postion" and preferably a sprite of your character but if not get me a pictre and ill make one.

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    nice screens the story sounds good to good luck also i could help with mappin kanto if you want me to pm me

Last edited:

Waudby

Thanks Spike. Please read the pm i sent you its about the mapping.
    Thanks gibs for supporting me, maybe some more screens over then next couple of days probably monday/tuesday with an updated battle screen and maybe the laptop. I hope to release a demo sooner than expected if i can get my battle system sorted out it will only have the basic attack just tackle.

Waudby

Yeah i could shadowben2 that wont be for a while maybe one month or longer. Well rele as soon as i can lol. I will upload it and post at the top of this thread.

Waudby

Yeah cheers. Im busy atm i have people coming to my house in like 2 hours as its my birthday 2moz so no updates till monday. Or maybe l8 2moro nite. soz. But i have a lot of work to do. The next big update will be maybe the pokemon screen the laptop the bag and maybe some more maps.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • happy birthday, the game looks cool so far but it would have been nice to tell people part of the game uses Chromatite's engine (at least that save and menu systems look a lot like the ones I sent you xP). Good luck and keep up the good work :)

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    This game looks great, Kanto is the same like in LG/FR, right?

Waudby

Cheers for the birthday wishes evryone. I have money mwahahahahaha. Ok [Dark_Dragon] the game uses some of chromatites engines just a bit modified. Im still working on a few more mods for them. Dark i have now changed the menus btw soz 4 the confusion. Well im off now cya!!

Waudby

yay im sendin this from my new psp. so no new screens. i have a portion of essay to write so new screens then. bye

Waudby

Sorry to double post, but i have more screens for you its not much but its an addition to the messeging system.

Screenies.png

Waudby

Yh i had some free space lol. The half term is here im prolly going to get lots of work done. Hopefully the item system will be started and the battle updated a bit. Btw Im lookin for another scripter, post here or PM me if you want to fill this spot. REMEMBER this game is made in sphere not rmxp, so Javascripters only please. lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2017
    Oh man, is it really called Pokemon Opal? Because I've been working on a game of the same title too. I'm confused though, because the screenshots say Pokemon Chryso. Let me know, because if it is Opal, I'll change mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back