• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Seems I missed out on something fun, oh well there's always tomorrow. Oh and the number's going down like a drunken clown.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    403: Destiny, you had an awesome opportunity to make the mandatory "not found" joke. This will keep on ad infinitum. If you reply to this, though, infinity will be a step closer.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    403, Hikari, another wasted opportunity! Don't you get the special paths the number 404 gives you? Get a joke, no matter how bad it is, online ASAP! This thread won't be finished by reaching 0 or 1000, it will be finished once a 404 joke, and others are done, AND a pole is reached!

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    403, perfection is far from the human race. Unification through Khala, a Zerg infestation-like thing, or Unitology could be the answer, yet we can only try one. Error 404 happens to be common enough to pay tribute, in form of a joke or anything that comes out of your currently free brain

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    403, it's a 1v1, created by those who came before to allow the 404 joke to be made, and restore balance in the universe. Don't dare to miss it. This is no "like if you want to live for tomorrow, ignore if you want to *insert fear generating experience*" crap. This is real!

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    403, To everyone out there alive: This may be my last transmission. I have stopped in a non-404 number. Is your duty to reach the 404 and make a joke of it. Me, I wasn't capable, blame the circumstances or my lack of skill, I was unable. Restore balance. DO make that 404 joke, even if your number is not 404. Balance needs *static* a 404 *static* unless it can *longstatic* DO!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back