• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

You should see the Error 404 jokes present here. Man that Pretor54 can make me laugh, he's way more fun than that Umbreon.

Years

That's true. Umbreon really got on my nerves, I thought he was funny at first until he kept mentioning "Oshawott fainted" which really made me and all my fellow Oshawotters mad and then it threw the thread in crisis.

It was not fun at all. It was insanely sickening...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You know I think if you stopped bringing up past events everything will be better. But that's just what I think.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

Hhahah you just felt like opening the window and screaming "I can't take it any more!"

sURE thing peachy :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well just here tonight to make sure Other Trivia didn't burn down while I was on a plane flying home tonight. I'm heading to sleep.

Years

OK guys, the English version of the B2/W2 animated trailer got released. However I was disappointed with all the voices (apart from Mei's).

English dubbed trailer

Original Japanese trailer

Second Japanese trailer

See, the Japanese voices were way better.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Mei's and Cheren's are the ones I hated most. Corless' was pretty good and hearing Hugh sound like Goku was amazing. Agreed that the Japanese was better, but it IS Pokemon after all. Generally, that stands true.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Umbr30n The Stalking Champion Prankster said:
    I don't know how long this is going to go on for but REALLY...

We totally got them last time, but we're going slower this time.

Years

ERROR 404! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

(I was just being sarcastic)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back