• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Mystery Dungeon Poll 4 - Buying?

ForeverBurning

Part-Time Person
Years
  • hen Super Mystery Dungeon is released outside of Japan, will you be purchasing?
    Defiantly!

Will you be buying on release day?
    Most likely not, but at least by the end of the year I should get it.

Years
  • Definitely buying. Not sure if I'll get it on release since I've become much more patient over the years but I'd like to since I'm soo excited.. but at the same time I also don't feel as motivated to play on my 3DS since it's too bulky. Really wanted to get a standard n3DS (since the bundle is finally out here in NA) but that's quite pricey so I haven't been able to.

So all-in-all, yes, I'll for sure be buying and hopefully on or close to release. <3 This will for sure be better than Gates to Infinity.

Years
  • I will probably get it on release day since it should be coming out when there's a drought of games early next year in Europe. Hopefully it's a lot better than Gates to Infinity though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    When Super Mystery Dungeon is released outside of Japan, will you be purchasing?
    Most likely

Will you be buying on release day?
    Within the first week

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Yes, I'll be purchasing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon when it's released in the US. I'm not sure if I'll have time to get it on release day, but I definitely plan on getting it by Thanksgiving so I can enjoy it over the long weekend.

Back