• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokecommunity OTPs

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • o_______O

I beg your pardon
    pokecommunity OTPs

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • well there was gunner <3< slate but that ship has gone down a long time ago... oh castlan :33 they are cute but i doubt itll happen lel

hehehe. so that's why all the pinning to the wall happened. it all makes sense now.

it is fun applying troll romance to humans. I'm sure my brother vacillated from red to black with his now ex-girlfriend.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • hehehe. so that's why all the pinning to the wall happened. it all makes sense now.

it is fun applying troll romance to humans. I'm sure my brother vacillated from red to black with his now ex-girlfriend.

i agree... i mean gimmefox is a classic example of red-black vacilliation haha <3 sylippy and guncron is certainly redrom all the way <3

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • i agree... i mean gimmefox is a classic example of red-black vacilliation haha <3 sylippy and guncron is certainly redrom all the way <3

bahahaha. gimmefox when it is red and foxrally when it is black. y/y?

you should check the battle server again. There are plenty of ships you can make sail.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • bahahaha. gimmefox when it is red and foxrally when it is black. y/y?

you should check the battle server again. There are plenty of ships you can make sail.

DOESNT HELP THE FACT GUNCRON AND GIMMEFOX ARE SPLIT INTO THE TWO FACTIONS ;; I BLAME SONATALONE HAHA </3

And yes, I should visit the battle server again :]

Back