• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokecommunity OTPs

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    DOESNT HELP THE FACT GUNCRON AND GIMMEFOX ARE SPLIT INTO THE TWO FACTIONS ;; I BLAME SONATALONE HAHA </3

And yes, I should visit the battle server again :]

SONATALONE IS BEST PAIR.

You should go to the battle server again though. There's a lot of people to pair if you want to ship dingies :P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    d'aww this thread is so cute

reminds me so much of primary school girlfriends/boyfriends :')

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    SONATALONE IS BEST PAIR.

You should go to the battle server again though. There's a lot of people to pair if you want to ship dingies :P

yes i should...

pokecommunity OTPs

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    both tbh :P its like i have developed a black crush on sonata. HELP ME OMI I DONT WANT TO GET FILTHY OF SONATA </3 #downwithgunata

Well, with the information in the upd8, it should make it easier for you to identify!

Tell me, are you developing a black crush on Sonata?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Probably!

Mostly kismesisstudes, if I had to guess.

And I'm sure every non-Homestuck that looks at these last exchanges is thinking: "god damn. What are these weirdos even talking about????"

Back