• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    really looking forward to next beta, can't wait to see quest I came up with (if they really add it) and the digimon I requested.

xArc_Knightx

PokéBiologist
    Years
  • Digimon I'd really like to see are probably Lopmon and both it's Lines; wendigomon and Truriemon. Candlemon and it's Line with Wizardmon > Mistymon > Dynasmon.
    And maybe a line for Floramon being Kiwimon > Sirenmon > Ceresmon > Ceresmon Medium.
    Also If the Addition of Salamon to both genders as an option That would be amazing! And if so. Give the availability to evolve it somehow into BlackGatomon or Mikemon if it doesn't all ready. Oh! and Impmon Line Would be awesome as well! I hope this isnt too much, but there are so many great digimon that I'd love to see in this Epic game ^^!
    Power to you Dydd! This is amazing!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2022
    I second the Impmon Line resulting in Beelzemon and @xArc_Knightx proposal for the Floramon line ending with Ceresmon, so Kiwimon gets a cool digivolution {XD}

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    This isn't really a digimon suggestion but. I kinda found it weird there was a Season 5 and a Season 1 based Agumon. I understand you're trying to give starters based on seasons, but wouldn't it make more sense(being that they're BOTH Agumon, one just has red tape on his arms), to have them categorized simply under Agumon, give them red tape(or not), and have the option of Geogreymon line OR Greymon line? Doesn't really matter to me but I never understood it, even though certain games(digimon masters for one) were trying to keep starters so separate from non-starters(That Palmon mega made absolutely no sense in that game, she should have just got Rosemon anyways with Lotosmon burstmode >>)

Edit: Just got some digimon ideas. Since Monmon is in and I didn't see Hookmon>Armormon. I also didn't see Kotemon>Dinohumon>Kyukimon either. Those would be my suggestions. I see someone else mentioned Kyukimon but I figured I'd put him in my list as well. I also agree with Lopmon>Wendigomon>Antylamon(Virus) and Lopmon>Turuiemon>Antylamon(Data)

Oh, and if you ever DID happen to change Agumon like that, Kudamon could be a suitable replacement for a starter~ So I'll also add Kudamon>Reppamon>Chirinmon as digimon I'd like to see in the game, as starters or not as starters, doesn't matter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Instead of switching agumon for a different digimon in the tamers section, he should be switched in season1 section for salamon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Instead of switching agumon for a different digimon in the tamers section, he should be switched in season1 section for salamon.

Depending on how things are done you probably won't have to worry about Gatomon too much. {XD}

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Sure hope so. But I don't just want gatomon, I also want black gatomon and mikemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Black Gatomon is another digimon I don't understand, along with all the other black digimon. They should have just kept them as higher tier dark digivolutions of the originals IMO. They're pretty much the same as ModokiBetamon and Psychemon now. Anyways, Dydd was asking for digimon to put into the beta, so considering you just said you wanted them, and someone else did as well, I'm sure they're likely to be added if he can find ways to digivolve them into them. I could see a Day/Night with Gatomon/BlackGatomon(Or possibly high happiness/low happiness) and maybe a speed>than certain number by level 16 for Mikemon. This of course would mean that Mikemon would be completely determined by luck/EVs(IF those exist in this)/speed+ items though, unless you just kept leveling Salamon until you got the required speed. Mikemon would also likely cancel any other evolutions once you got the speed to that stat as well, if done this way(Unless it was high happiness/low happiness. If they did it with high/low happiness then all possibilities would be opened up and Mikemon would only be obtained if you were below the maximum happiness for BlackGatomon and above the minimum for Gatomon, which kinda makes the most sense out of my two ideas in my mind anyways).

Oh and more digimon to possibly add. Skullgreymon and WaruSeadramon. Also I'd like to suggest some possible mega forms for some digimon in the future. I think MetalGreymon should be able to digivolve into EITHER Wargreymon or VictoryGreymon, while Skullgreymon should be able to digivolve into EITHER BlackWarGreymon or Gaiomon. Just my thoughts(The DMA doesn't mention Skullgreymon becoming him, but he is a subspecies of Wargreymon/X/VictoryGreymon/BlackWarGreymon/X and I think it'd fit in just perfectly considering all the digivolutions SHOWN for him are either Wargreymon types or Hisaryumon/Megadramon. Hisaryumon really does look like it could become him as well, so I guess it could be possible to put him in that line, or you could do both, I dunno. I just thought that it'd look like it was set up nice if there was Wargreymon/VictoryGreymon on the light side of Agumon's spectrum and BlackWargreymon/Gaiomon on the dark side, since VictoryGreymon and Gaiomon sort of look like opposites of each other similar to Blackwargreymon and Wargreymon).

As for Waruseadramon, you could leave him with MetalSeadramon as his mega and just make it an alternative path, or if you're planning on adding DNA Digivolution you could use WaruSeadramon to get Plesiomon with Zudomon as well. Either way I'd probably keep MetalSeadramon as mega, but if you're planning on adding DNA Digivolution I could see that being a nice use of it to give WaruSeadramon something on it's own.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    With gatomon and blackgatomon I was also thinking day/night system, as for mikemon I was just thinking of item digivolution.
    And one DNA digivolution I'd like to see is angewomon with ladydevimon to get mastemon which would be both holy and darkness type, would be cool.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Doesn't really bother me if they DO do an item, but honestly I always thought evolution items were kinda stupid. It's much more fun to have multiple possibilities of evolution from one source and then not REALLY know what you get unless you know the requirements, imo, and it'd also make the Lilithmon line a lot easier to get than Angewomon(not that either are really hard if you do it by purely day/night, but using an item at any time is definitely a lot easier than leveling up to 16 at night/day xP). I'm also assuming we're using Digimon Masters digivolutions for these since Mikemon doesn't really have a(decent) digivolution by herself according to the DMA. BlackGatomon>LadyDevimon>Minervamon and Mikemon>Persiamon>Lilithmon?

Years
  • OK guys i see there are a lot of request :) Let me say that some digimon cant be insert into the game because there are no battle sprite for exemple Armormon, Asuramon or Commandramon line. I made some sprite by myself or found some fan made (pumpkinmon). Blackgatomon and Mikemon will be add and Salamon and Lopmon maybe will be starter. I add for sure WaruSeadramon and his Mega level will be ChaosSeadramon( but not in this release). Mega level will be added starting from the next next demo. Some Digimon maybe will be available with special quest(Kudamon, impmon, monodramon, dracomon) but if some of them will be added in the demo will be a surprise. However guys prepare your Digivices!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    I'm kinda curious. Will starters be available later on? Also have you decided on what to do about the online thing you were thinking about?

Also shame about Armormon. =/ Are there sprites for Reapermon? He'd make a nice alternative mega to Kyukimon as well.

Years
  • I'm kinda curious. Will starters be available later on? Also have you decided on what to do about the online thing you were thinking about?

Also shame about Armormon. =/ Are there sprites for Reapermon? He'd make a nice alternative mega to Kyukimon as well.
    Yes, starter will be available later and yes we have a sprite for reapermon :) About the online project we should find some people good at scripting i think, so we are focused on the launch of the next beta.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Yes, starter will be available later and yes we have a sprite for reapermon :) About the online project we should find some people good at scripting i think, so we are focused on the launch of the next beta.
    I was just wondering whether you decided if you were actually gonna go through with it or not. =p

What about the monodramon line? Will that one be in next beta?
    I'm pretty sure Monodramon has sprites. I don't remember if Strikedramon has sprites or not. I'd never heard of him before Digimon Masters came out, but honestly he could go Devidramon if not. Cyberdramon always gave me a Devidramon vibe anyways.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Was just looking for Devidramon sprites, found out that the digimon sprites used in this game are mostly from Digimon World DS.
    Has some very good sprites..

Back