• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Hey all,
    Iv played the demo through a few times and iv gotta say its already better than all the digimon gba games.
    I haven't played pokemon world online but I would say "your digital dream" doesnt need to change, the game is already really good. It just needs to be lengthend,
    I even kinda liked the overpowered ogermon fight.
    Thanks for makin the game n keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2017
    I was fighting Ogremon with a bunch of LV 16 Digimon, I used sand attack a bunch and then poisoned him. Halfway through the battle I accidentally pressed the ctrl button which skipped the turn making Ogremon take damage from poison without anything happening. Maybe that should be fixed. Great game though

Years
  • I was fighting Ogremon with a bunch of LV 16 Digimon, I used sand attack a bunch and then poisoned him. Halfway through the battle I accidentally pressed the ctrl button which skipped the turn making Ogremon take damage from poison without anything happening. Maybe that should be fixed. Great game though
    Well thanks for the advise and do you know how to get Seadramon or Birdamon because they evovling into other forms.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Well thanks for the advise and do you know how to get Seadramon or Birdamon because they evovling into other forms.

Seadramon isn't in the first beta. If you go back to the first page, there's a list of everything in the beta. I think it's missing Ballistamon and Shoutmon x2, but otherwise it's the complete list. And Veedramon + Aeroveedramon were removed due to some evolution problems. Originally, Veemon digivolved to Veedramon with happiness, but it became very hard to get ExVeemon. Just too much happiness from walking and grinding.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    If the armor digimon are no stronger than each other, then they are at least ALL stronger than champions as A. Raidramon did what Garurumon could not, B. Shurimon did what Togemon could not(At least I think, I don't remember if Palmon digivolved or not when trying to take care of Digitamamon but it's been a while), and C. Submarimon did what Ikkakumon could not. They all destroyed the dark spirals on ultimate level digimon in matters of seconds, and every time there was a champion there getting beaten without even being able to get close to removing it. There's also the case of Gatomon digivolving into an armor digimon. I mean, if her champion form is stronger, why even digivolve? However I don't really mind what they do with the armor system anymore, because I can't really see a way where it would be used for very long anyways, and if they made it between rookie and champion, the moves would also be very shortlived. Unless they increased the level requirements for digivolving, I can't see many situations where armors would be worth the time even implementing.

As for the Pokemon Online game, iirc they didn't even have special effects or anything, it was pretty much like playing Pokemon without attack effects on, and the battles took place in separate windows and such, it just looked unpolished. Of course this is from what I remember, it was a very long time ago that I played it. However, if you manage to make the game be more professional looking than that game while still being like it in terms of it being an online game, I can't see any reason for not doing it, because it'd be a lot more fun to be able to experience it with other people. I'm also assuming it'd give you a lot more freedom in terms of creating unique systems for the game, but I could be wrong, you may have the same freedom in that respect. If you do have more freedom though I definitely have to say it'd be a nice thing to see. You could possibly add some Digimon World 3 systems like the Digmon tunnels and Submarimon underwater, or the fishing minigame from DW3 in order to get aquatic and ground type species(This is assuming you can't already do that with your current model), rather than that stupid fishing minigame that Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire have(sorry, I just hate hitting the fishing rod multiple times in a row, it's so annoying). You could possibly make up your own digivolution rules, etc(again, assuming you have that freedom by making the game more like that game).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2024
    Guys thank you for your suggestions about armor evolutions. We'll let you know our final choice :)
    Another thing guys, do you know the game Pokemon World Online? I played it and it was really fun. Do you like to see Your Digital Dream like Pokemon World Online?

A Pokemon like Online Digimon Game? Sign me in :D

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • I find it awesome that there are this many fans of digimon and your all giving this game positive feedback. I love this games can't wait to see what shows up in the future like maybe some form mega style evolution within the game. Also any chance you could add tsukaimon and the rest of momon evolutions as he is one of my favorite digimon form world 3 and im sad that he's not in many other games.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Argh! My hard drive died! Took almost a week to get my laptop fixed, but everything I didn't back up is gone. So there goes my old save file. I'm gonna need to restart. Question is: what starter? I'm sort of feeling Veemon, but I'm not a fan of Imperialdramon. Well, except paladin mode. Ulforceveedramon looks pretty cool though. Too bad Veedramon was removed from the beta. Which is funny, because I was the one who kept reporting problems being unable to get ExVeemon over Veedramon. I wonder what the alternatives are. Item, of course, is one. But it'd suck to hold off on training your starter until after beating Ogremon. The first thing that comes to mind is a day/night split, except I don't see Veedramon or ExVeemon having much of a night/day inclination. Now here's a thought: does Pokemon Essentials have programmed in the style of evolution we see in Pancham to Pangoro? You know, requiring you to have a 'mon of a specific type in the party? With Veedramon's more Greymon-esque appearance, maybe having a fire-type makes the difference. Or since ExVeemon has wings, maybe you need a Wind-type in your party to get him? Of the two, I'd lean toward Veedramon/Fire, just because the DMA says ExVeemon is a pure-blooded line. This just kind of makes me think that Veedramon should be the one obtained by "impurities" coming from other party members. Fairly random thought though.

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2019
    So fun and good. On question, what does shoutmon digivolve to?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Argh! My hard drive died! Took almost a week to get my laptop fixed, but everything I didn't back up is gone. So there goes my old save file. I'm gonna need to restart. Question is: what starter? I'm sort of feeling Veemon, but I'm not a fan of Imperialdramon. Well, except paladin mode. Ulforceveedramon looks pretty cool though. Too bad Veedramon was removed from the beta. Which is funny, because I was the one who kept reporting problems being unable to get ExVeemon over Veedramon. I wonder what the alternatives are. Item, of course, is one. But it'd suck to hold off on training your starter until after beating Ogremon. The first thing that comes to mind is a day/night split, except I don't see Veedramon or ExVeemon having much of a night/day inclination. Now here's a thought: does Pokemon Essentials have programmed in the style of evolution we see in Pancham to Pangoro? You know, requiring you to have a 'mon of a specific type in the party? With Veedramon's more Greymon-esque appearance, maybe having a fire-type makes the difference. Or since ExVeemon has wings, maybe you need a Wind-type in your party to get him? Of the two, I'd lean toward Veedramon/Fire, just because the DMA says ExVeemon is a pure-blooded line. This just kind of makes me think that Veedramon should be the one obtained by "impurities" coming from other party members. Fairly random thought though.

I always thought when they added Veedramon back(I never knew about him being removed until you said something about it), that they'd do more like Tyrogue's evolutions. Having one stat above another. Veedramon is kinda like Greymon in that he's more bulky so they could always go Attack>Def at level 16 for Exveemon, and Def>Attack at level 16 for Veedramon. Or they could even go Spd>Atk for Exveemon(because he's more slim) and Attack>Spd for Veedramon. I find it weird that evolution type wasn't used already for him honestly, but then again, it's only used for like 1 pokemon so I guess it could be easily overlooked.

xArc_Knightx

PokéBiologist
    Years
  • @Ambushwhack well Imo. I'd go for one of the Tamer Trio. Renamon, Terriermon and Guilmon always hold a special place in my heart as good digimon, but for my most recent run i went with trying Lalamon (Mainly to get Rosemon) But if dydd decided to make Salamon availible to both Genders then I'd go with that definitely. Laylamon would be great to get if Salamon can digivolve to Mikemon somehow

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    I always thought when they added Veedramon back(I never knew about him being removed until you said something about it), that they'd do more like Tyrogue's evolutions. Having one stat above another. Veedramon is kinda like Greymon in that he's more bulky so they could always go Attack>Def at level 16 for Exveemon, and Def>Attack at level 16 for Veedramon. Or they could even go Spd>Atk for Exveemon(because he's more slim) and Attack>Spd for Veedramon. I find it weird that evolution type wasn't used already for him honestly, but then again, it's only used for like 1 pokemon so I guess it could be easily overlooked.

You know, I actually had thought about speed vs bulk. I just didn't recall Veemon's stat distribution to make a decision. I do remember one thing though: Veemon has really attack. So maybe Def vs Spd is the right ratio to look at. But IIRC, Veemon was a bit of a glass cannon. If that memory is correct, than Def vs Spd becomes tricky, if possible. Basically: Tyrogue-type evolutions really need the right base stat distribution to work, and I'm not sure if Veemon has that. But I guess it would be simple to rework Veemon's stat distribution.

But yes, Veedramon got removed. Initially, Veemon digivolved to ExVeemon at level 16, or Veedramon by happiness. Despite trying to throw matches and such, I was never able to get Veemon to dislike me enough to get ExVeemon. Happiness rose too easily.

Years
  • Guys Just added a list with the Digimon available in the next release, i made the following sprite for all of them and they are ready to be added in the game. This is not a definitive list and maybe a forget some Digimon i made. If you want to see a Digimon in the next beta speak now. I think its better to add a lot of Digimon so you have a lot of choices to make your team. As you can see, there are a lot of Ultimate level so all the Champion on the first beta now can evolve further. Let me know what you think and if you have questions.
    Another thing, about Digimon in the first demo that was unavailable like Centarumon, Veedramon or Flarerizamon, they will be available in the new demo for sure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Guys Just added a list with the Digimon available in the next release, i made the following sprite for all of them and they are ready to be added in the game. This is not a definitive list and maybe a forget some Digimon i made. If you want to see a Digimon in the next beta speak now. I think its better to add a lot of Digimon so you have a lot of choices to make your team. As you can see, there are a lot of Ultimate level so all the Champion on the first beta now can evolve further. Let me know what you think and if you have questions.
    Another thing, about Digimon in the first demo that was unavailable like Centarumon, Veedramon or Flarerizamon, they will be available in the new demo for sure.

Sweet! This gets me excited! For 'mons I'd still like to see:
    - Digitamamon
    - DarkTyrannomon
    - MetalTyrannomon
    - Pumpkinmon
    - Cerberumon
    - Cyberdramon
    - Tankmon
    - Deltamon
    - Kimeramon
    - this one's a bit obscure to expect, but the Commandramon line. Basically, it's a blue cammo print Agumon cosplaying as one of the troopers from Starship Troopers. The whole line looks like the partner line of a lead character from a season that never happened. But since it never showed up in the anime, it does feel like a low priority for a fan project.

Years
  • Sweet! This gets me excited! For 'mons I'd still like to see:
    - Digitamamon
    - DarkTyrannomon
    - MetalTyrannomon
    - Pumpkinmon
    - Cerberumon
    - Cyberdramon
    - Tankmon
    - Deltamon
    - Kimeramon
    - this one's a bit obscure to expect, but the Commandramon line. Basically, it's a blue cammo print Agumon cosplaying as one of the troopers from Starship Troopers. The whole line looks like the partner line of a lead character from a season that never happened. But since it never showed up in the anime, it does feel like a low priority for a fan project.
    Digitamamon will be add for sure and maybe dark and metaltyranno and extyranno too. About commandramon i know it and i like it. Maybe i will add him. About cerberumon i want add labramon as rookie with dobermon as night champion and seasarmon as day champion. However the list willl be improved for sure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Digitamamon will be add for sure and maybe dark and metaltyranno and extyranno too. About commandramon i know it and i like it. Maybe i will add him. About cerberumon i want add labramon as rookie with dobermon as night champion and seasarmon as day champion. However the list willl be improved for sure.

Nice! I can't believe I forgot to mention ExTyrannomon. I love that guy. Which reminds me... Raremon is his canonical champion form. So random. Why?! I don't see the connection. And you know, I could see Raremon as the "bad evo" for Water types. I've never gotten a bad evo, actually. Not without Nume Poop. Here's an idea: make that item a bit more generic. As you said previously: Veggiemon is the bad evo for plants, Roachmon for insects, and Numemon in general. Make Nume Poop work like that, rather than making everything Numemon. Actually a bit more like the evolutionary stones now. But yeah, I totally see Raremon as the bad evo for water types.

EDIT: In the off chance that Cerberumon also gets an item to evolve to it, I'm gonna put in a vote for Devidramon -> Cerberumon. It's a canonical evo, though not the main line. But mainly, Devidramon always gave me an underworld guardian vibe, which is literally what Cerberus is.

Back