• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
you cant test a "finding skill". and, your pokemon should be well over 40 by the 8th badge. they should be at least 50+. also, thats way outside of a gym battle...but im not the complete judge of that. its up to OG. i would say its to much going on...

*TO EVERYONE SUPORTING THIS GAME:

I have created a banner for those who like the bad guys or just like the game and are suporting it.

C16bannercopy-1.jpg

Keep coming with the ideas

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
<p>IM seein some pretty good ideas here but come on people we can get better ones out. really yeah if your goin up against 2 level 65 legendaries i would think your pokemon would be higher then that at the eight gym. lolz</p>
<p></p>
<p>and king check your inbox, nice banner by the way</p>

sonic smash down

Years
yes you kinda already posted that bruna, i wouldnt do that anymore though because it will be considered spam k?anyways got anymore ideas yall?
and yes it has to be hard but it has to have a new idea as well, thats wat omega is goin after, new ideas

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
When you enter the gym and fight all the trainers, you explore to find out that no gym leader is on the gym. Then maybe after a number of small events discover about a path that leads to the gym, an underground one. There, the leader is playing with you.
Like having traps, reveals you a legendary which then you learn was a Gengar or smth.
Inside of the dungeon, there are puzzles, like those in the icepath in GSC or in Game Corner in RBY .Exiting the dungeon leads to a beautiful area where there is really nothing to explore. You just continue to find the leader in a small house. Who is surprised to see you. Then he tells you that in the area there is a key whick unlocks a secret door in the gym. You have to find it and then go back to the gym and open the door, which can involve some dificulty.
No, don't implement any legendary in the gym.

you explore for some time then find out that virgils giratina has challenged you onky this time, Hes in origin form

CONTEST: how about this! The 8th gym is actually up in the sky. So you have to rent a flying type of your choice and go riding the currents. but ghost possesd individuals suprise you along the way
My 8th gym isn't Flying type.

how about this the 8th gym has diffrent types of puzzles for diffrent floors like for the first floor you have to use strentgh cut rocksmash and the trainers on that floor use rock pokemon and when you beat it a warp point will come taking you to the second floor on that floor u have to use fly,surf and the trainers all use flying and water pokemon and the third floor it basically every single puzzle you wnet through the gym u beat the puzzle it sends you to the gym leaders floor thats were u face him :)
I don't really like the idea, it's too simple.

ok...sorry for the unexpected leave.
i need to be udated on whats going on as of now in a pm from og or sonic smash.

3 questions:

Whats the pkmn type for the 8th gym?
what events are taking place right b4 the gym?
i have an idea so forget the 3rd question...

answers would be nice in a pm..thanks
For your question:
1. Psychic
2. Giratina event.

hey og king had a pretty good idea in he pm he sent me. i told him to send it to you though. but wat he didnt tell me was that there was a contest lolz.
well anyways:

there are three doors: one leads to a maze of darkness, one leads to consectutive trainer battles, and one has teleporting platforms that if you get it wrong sends you straight back to the first room of the gym. each door leads to 3 rooms, and once you finish the third room you can head straight to the gym leader which turns out to be steven (yes steven). he tells you he's the gym leader here and takes you on. You beat him, gives you a badge, and tells you, u have passed the test. He explains that he wont be able to help you anymore with finding the rest of the plates and he wanted to make sure that you could do it on your own. so you leave without him and start goin after the plates again. (you know who next if possible)

o and ill answer any questions when your not around man its fine, just trying to keep the thread alive.
No, it's too easy, just keep battling with trainer.

The gym is a maze of sorts and there are underground traps that will hurt your Pokemon by 10 hp if you step on them.You can't see them,and they may also contain wild diglett with arena trap at a high level.The gym leader is at the end and uses different typed Pokemon.
Nope, my 8th gym isn't Ground type.

sorry, was not thinking of it for a prize. it just came to my head.

thats a great idea!
i was thinking of doors but a lot more. like, doors around the whole room covering all walls and the wrong door puts you bake at room one after you beat a trainer in that room....the correct door leads you to the leader....but i like my other idea better than that one.
This just looks like the 5th gym in D/P. Think of something new.

its fine man i was kidding around. but i am an idealist on the team so i had to post that. lolz no we actually do alot better then that. plus i could win a prize without donating even though i plan to donate anyways since im on this project

and everyone if someone has already posted an idea that looks really similar to yours please dont copy it cause i know that omega will just ignore it and move on to the next one. try and make new ideas never thought of before to submit k? you'll have a better chance at winning it. so letz hear u guys ideas
Thanks for explaining.

should i put mine in the thread..or should it be a suprise if it wins surprise

and yea, we do get benefits cuz were on the team.

OG, suggestion:

dont release more than 2 screenies a post. we gotta keep them guessing and i kinda think to much is shown...
I think 3-4 is okay, you all won't understand the screenies if there is just 2.

another try, Lets say, the gym has six floors, on the 1st you encounter a maze full of fire at the end there is a moltres simulator. On the 2nd floor, there is an aura current ride at the end is a double battle sim for latia and latio. On the 3rd floor, there is a wood full of ghost pokemon, at the end, there is a celebi sim. 4th floor is a discarded lab, there are robots who when encountered, ask you reall y hard questions get one wrong you start over. at the end there is a mewtwo sim. On the 5th floor there is nothiing but DNA. You walk to the centre and challenge a deoxys simulator. At the end you face the gym leader, who challenges you to a battle with the previous pokemon as simulators.
Don't implement legendary.

For the contest: The Gym Leader gives you three tasks to do inside the Gym, and when you complete the tasks, you fight him/her.

Task 1: Fight x amount of trainers
Task 2: Find an item that was buried in the gym and give it to the Gym Leader
Task 3: Catch a Level 40 pokemon(doesn't matter what.)
(Tests battling, finding, and catching skills)
Then you fight the Gym Leader.
It just looks like the 6th gym in my game.

For the 8th gym: (Just and idea)

-You have to face all 7 previous Gym Leaders in order, one after the other, like the Elite 4.
-You have to solve a puzzle (like those so you can access the Unknown in G/S/C) To get into the final leaders door.
I like the puzzle idea but it already been used by G/S/C. What I need is something new.

you cant test a "finding skill". and, your pokemon should be well over 40 by the 8th badge. they should be at least 50+. also, thats way outside of a gym battle...but im not the complete judge of that. its up to OG. i would say its to much going on...

*TO EVERYONE SUPORTING THIS GAME:

I have created a banner for those who like the bad guys or just like the game and are suporting it.

C16bannercopy.jpg

Keep coming with the ideas
Thanks for the banner. But please add a "Pokemon Raptor" logo into it.

Well, I think the 8th gym will have cracking holes, then spinning arrows, then warping panels. It MUST be a hard gym since it's the last gym.
Ah, I like the trap idea but please elaborate more.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Again here's a new info on the contest:
The gym's type added!

Raptor Contest
Here is a contest held among all supporters and team members. What you have to do is think of an idea on the 8th gym. Like the stages in the gym, example:
There is some warp point in the gym. When you step on it, it will transfer you to somewhere else. Kinda like Sabrina gym in FR/LG.

This is just an example. Try to think of something new and not yet used by any Pokemon game and even any pokemon fangame. For sure there is some prizes for you.

Prizes: Get a mystery gift for free when I finish up the game without donation.
8th gym's type: Psychic
Current idea: -

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Well, the contest will end at 1200 post. If I can't get a good idea here, I will ask for someone else. So take your time to think of it!

sonic smash down

Years
i got somewat of a new idea man. there are three trainers in each room and one of them has some little difference in their sprite that one you talk to and teleport to the next room the other two are trainers, it implements a type of training i would say for your mind. and at the end there are three pictures of the gym leader, two of them send you strait back to the beggining of the gym but the third one with the minor difference is the real gym leader, and when your sent back to the beggining the trainers swich up

just givin ya another idea man

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Think more of the trap? K, when fall on it, you'll have to battle three psychics. It doesn't matter if you win or not, because even though you will the three psychics gather their power and sends you back to the entrance and you'll need to go though the traps ALL OVER again. Is this hard enough to get to the Gym Leader?(And of course, the traps are invisible, so it makes it EVEN more trickier.) Would you mind to make some Hyper Potions(The pokeballs)in the game? Some of the Hyper Potions are real while some are not. The real ones can let you pick them up. And fake ones are ninjas pretending to be a real one.(You can't tell the difference, and the ninjas only show up when press the spacebar key in front of the pokeball.(Also, like the psychics, if you win, they warp you back the entrance.) Is this good enough? (And since it's the 8th gym, adding Hyper Potions are good, right?) Edit: If you can go through a trap(Since it's Psychic Gym, it can still have invisible walls, right?), you can go back unless you beat the gym leader.(Just like the E4.)

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
i got somewat of a new idea man. there are three trainers in each room and one of them has some little difference in their sprite that one you talk to and teleport to the next room the other two are trainers, it implements a type of training i would say for your mind. and at the end there are three pictures of the gym leader, two of them send you strait back to the beggining of the gym but the third one with the minor difference is the real gym leader, and when your sent back to the beggining the trainers swich up

just givin ya another idea man
Is it too simple? What I want is something to do with new tile. I know Megaman Battle Network series has lots of good minigame like stages. Try to think from that.

Think more of the trap? K, when fall on it, you'll have to battle three psychics. It doesn't matter if you win or not, because even though you will the three psychics gather their power and sends you back to the entrance and you'll need to go though the traps ALL OVER again. Is this hard enough to get to the Gym Leader?(And of course, the traps are invisible, so it makes it EVEN more trickier.)
I will think of it. It's too simple too.

RAPTOR VERSION IS VERY GOD
Thanks, it means a lot for me.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
hmm how about this a place full of illusions like you enter right and u see a room full of trainers and there is a path that goes around the trainers you choose to go to the path you get drop down to room full of mirrors u see a lot of people in their and u have to find the three trainers that are hiding in the room but u only have five turns to find out which mirrors hold the trainers if u find and battle all of the trainers in five turns u get sent into another room of illusions in this room you have to choose the right path to get to this path u have answer some riddles and stuff that mess with your head if you solve the riddles right you get sent to the final room and in this one its a maze with false walls and puzzles u have to solve u beat this one it transports u to the gym leaders room where u face him

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Hm....As i said, OG, the legendary wouldn't be real.
But anyways.Let me think again.
=====================================
Since it's a gym it has to be like the others but since it's the last one it's usually special.
So,Team Hunter will take up the gym.There you will a lot of grunts and at the end you an admin.
The gym will be seprate into 4 rooms. Each room is connected to the other only through teleportation.
Each room has a Psychic trainer that you have to face to teleports you to the next room.
So when you enter the gym for the first time you face the 1st trainer. And he informs you for Team Hunter and seeing your a strong trainer he asks for you help to beat them. His name is ....marinos.=p
In the second room you encounter Team hunter, which you beat and continue to the next room.
There though your problems start. You beat again with your new friend Team Hunter but there is no trainer to teleport you. But there is a camouflaged door. So you discover that the key was hiden by the gym leader before he/she left. You are informed that he/she has now returned byt the key hasn't restored. So you learn from your friend that the key is in a dungeon....under the gym and you have to find it. So you know the next it is in my previous post.

simplynaruto

Banned
Years
Um hey ny idea for the 8th gym. When you beat a trainer you use his psycic abilities to create bridgesand stuff to make a path and make it maze like with wrong paths and have dead ends. Oh ad when you go down a dead end the trainer is ready for another battle. So if you make a mistake you have to battle him again. That a challenge or no?

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
the gym would be on 2 floors. 1st floor is a series of new traps. these are,
-mind trap, which when stepped on, your character becomes disorientated actingg drunk
-Hypno trap, which is a pokeball that can move. if it catches you, a hypno comes out. You battle the hypno, if it makes 1 of your pokemon faint, it hypnotises you. Taking you to the beginning of the level
-warp patch , taking you to somewhere else on the floor
-freeze trap , immobilizing you so a hypno trap can get you

On the 2nd floor there are various trainers who insread of battling you, set various illusions. Like your pokemon missng or the roomm going upside down. Correct the mistakes and proceed to the gym leader

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
Ok...This maze stuff has to stop. DO NOT USE A MAZE IDEA! Its to common.

Also, its not smart to have a legendary in a gym. Legendaries have special events, even if its "not real". Thats why he says no legendaries.

People, apparently we have to make these ideas unique(unlike anything else) and difficult to get through.

My new idea is:
You enter the gym doors and the guy is standing there that tells you about the gym. Behind him is another door that leads to a room that looks like another dimension(the one with the negative effect). you can't see a floor or anything else. Just open space. When you walk around to find a transfer portal on the wall, a few trainers come out of nowhere and battle you. Each one you battle gives you a piece of a crystal ball when you win(you must fight all of the trainers to complete the ball which is actually an item to give to a psychic Pokemon to raise its psychic attacks power)

after you leave through the vortex on the wall(when you go through and if your door animations are on, a swirling vortex appears), you come to a room that looks like a Japanese dojo and see psychic trainers and there pokemon trying to learn from the gym leader. The leader tells you that you must fight five trainers nonstop(each have one or two pokemon) in order to get to the next room. With that, the leader leaves out of the room and go to the trainer first in line and begin the five round battle. After you win, you go through the doors and you walk through a hallway of white light and halfway through, you see your rival who is leaving the gym and says it was really hard but managed to pull through. They leave and you go into the room the leader is in awaiting your arrival.

the leader says "I saw your performance and it was good, but my students are not as strong as I. Do you have what it takes?" and you say "I will just let you SEE what happens!" After you win, He tells you that you are worthy of the 8th badge and gives you the badge and what ever TM or item you get.

Years
Uhm i know what he means with no legends in the gym's.
Legends needs to remain secret intil you can play there event.
If the gym leader uses simulator of legendary's you can see how they look like, and that may spoil the game for some gamers.

Mine idea is very simple :p

What if you just enter the gym, and talk to the guy who always stands at the door.
Let him explain how it's done.
You need to fight the trainers in order to know the direct way the warp to the gym leader.
All of the trainer,s give you hints, and some tell even more.
Just to make it abit difficult, maybe add some extra trainers, or pokemon whatever you like.
offcourse defeating all trainers is neccesary :p

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
Fighting a simulator in a gym makes no since in this case. a simulator is for practice. you fight trainers for practice. a legend in a gym is stupid, you cant do that. lastly, its a PSYCHIC GYM. not a legendary fire bird simulation gym. Fighting a legend is a special experience and fighting a "simulator" would be the same thing as fighting it except you just cant catch it. think before you act next time.

**TO EVERYONE**
*NO LEGENDS INVOLVED IN GYM EVENTS
*MAZES ARE WAY TOO COMMON. IT HAPPENS IN EVERY GAME.
*THIS IS UNIQUE

I'm trying to help YOU out

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
DIALGA, PALKIA, GIRATINA And DARKRAY will be caught in the same event?
How will it be possible to the capture of LUGIA and three DOGs Legendarys?

Back