• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Oh yes! I was mad hooked on those games. I had two versions, and I let someone borrow one of them and they never gave it back. :|

Have you played Mother 3?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    There's a lotta Lego games, haven't heard of that one.

Age of Empires II?

TY

Yes i have played TF2.

How about Midnight Club: Los Angeles?

Years
  • Yes I have! Got it over the summer actually, and was obsessed with it for a day then it got put aside :c Hopefully will finish that one some day...

Dragon Age II?

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
    Years
  • Yes I have! Got it over the summer actually, and was obsessed with it for a day then it got put aside :c Hopefully will finish that one some day...

Dragon Age II?

Yes I really enjoyed the game, most people found it boring because of the setting being pretty much just one place, but I found that compelling because it felt like I got to know every single street, almost if like Hawk I had lived there all my life, slowly helping out others and rising to the top.

Telltales"The Walking Dead" ?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I wanna play it, but I lack a PSP/Vita.

LoZ: Twilight Princess?

Years
  • Always wanted to play this game, but never got a chance because I don't have the Wii console \: Which is unfortunate because I love the LoZ series.

Dissidia?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Nope, but I've always wanted it. Too bad I have no PSP...
    How about Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game?

Nope - however, I did get an urge to play it after I watched the movie. Is it any good?

Metroid Other M? I personally have not played it but I was curious if someone has; looks like a very interesting game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back