• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I'm not really a fan of any of the FF games, so I haven't touched 4.

Faster Than Light anyone?

Years
    Thought that said Child of Light, which hasn't even come out yet so that surprised me XD But no, I've never heard of such a game \:

Midnight Club 2?

Pokémon Trainer 188

Nope, I was never into Racing games :/The Sims 3?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I have, actually! I wanted to get it, but I knew I'd just get sucked up into it haha. Maybe another time, or I'll wait out for Sims 4. They're awesome games though! Just super addicting.

Have you played Jet Force Gemini?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Yup! Had a blast playing Dragon's Crown with my friends.

How about another Vanillaware game, have you played Odin's Sphere?

Years
    Can't say that I have, unfortunately D: Not that I think about, there's quite a number of well-known series/games that I've never got the chance to play...

Slenderman?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Can't say that I have, unfortunately D: Not that I think about, there's quite a number of well-known series/games that I've never got the chance to play...

Slenderman?

I think I'm one of the few people who have actually never played Slenderman before. More for the fact that games like those scare the pants off of me... o_o

Speaking of scary games, anyone played the Haunted Mansion of the Gamecube? I actually did play that and although it did scare the crap out of me, I'm glad to say I was able to beat it (yay personal accomplishment! :D)

TY

How about StarCraft I: Brood War?

TY

How about StarCraft I: Brood War?

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Ah, Brood War.... back in the days when all I'd ever do was play Evolves or Z-own Control. Go figure that when I started to play SC2, found out I sucked at custom games lol.

Have you played Breath of Fire, or Breath of Fire 2 (means those are the only two of the series I'm familiar with)?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    YESSIR. I've played both, but I vastly preferred 2.

Have you played Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back