• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Years
  • Shadoan sighed and chuckled some. "Alright, go loot. If you find a journal or something, be dure to grab it. Just don't head for the radio tower; it looks like it's about to collapse." Shadoan let Mort go about the deserted town as he walked up beside one of the grown buildings and put his hand to the wood exterior. The paint felt chalky to the touch and rubbed off on his hands as he inspects the inside. Vines and moss covered the walls and staircase as he stepped back outside, puzzled. "Irek, are there any plants on Lethia that grow at a rate beyond comprehension." Irek looked back at the building and frowned. "Not any that aren't extinct. There use to be though." Shadoan started walking towards the direction of Luke and Cabbage. "What was it?" "A tree that grew in Obelisk." "And what the hell are those?" Irek climbed down from his head to his shoulder with a grim look. "The tree was a species of plant that fed off the life of living things. I don't want to go into detail, but from what I heard, it's seeds grow in a matter of seconds... As for Obelisk, I have no idea. Only the older League officers know about the place. They keep trading stories of how horrible it was." Shadoan paused and looked around, a town destroyed in under a year they had been missing. It takes more than a year for something like this to happen though it happened in such a short time span.

"Luke and.... your teammate right? If you guys are hungry, I'm about to send out Peliper to scout us some food. We need to head into the forest soon to setup a base camp so...we..... dont....what..." Shadoan's words trailed off as the ground started to shake as Shadoan turns around to find the source. Off in the distance were a heard of what appeared to be Donphan and Tauros. The tower near Standing Grace began to buzz as the bug pokemon sounded like they were waking up. "... Craaaaaaaaaaaaa- ULLA!" Shadoan tosses a pokeball to release the large pelican bird. "Ice Beam, Target the house, reinforce it, now!" Ulla complies as it began to freeze the home in place as Shadoan releases Avaith and Jev. Irek hops from Shadoan's shoulders and claps his paws. "Not to be an ass Sir and Madam, but were now in a turf war between bugs and bulls and....elephants I think. Something to learn, if you can take on an attacking pokemon force, that family will leave you alone and recognize the spot of where ever you are as your territory. If we push both these sides away, we can re-claim Standing Grace for the human race before we march into the forest.."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Luke Clifford - Team Gold

Reclaiming Standing Grace was NOT on my to-do list, but we did agree to this alliance so I was inclined to help out anyways. I run a hand through my blonde hair quickly before scratching the back of my head in thought. Taurus. Donphan. Normal and Ground. Fighting and Water would be effective but I have no water moves. Pelliper has ice beam... Ashton has leaf blade but he'd just annoy the crap out of me and it's a physical move against a herd which isn't going to go down well. I'd just have to rely on Kelden again. The only problem is my Kanade doesn't possess psychic anymore after the training accident we had, so I can't do Kelden and Kanade's dragon barrier technique. A herd of course could be detained by widespread attacks. Mirror coat doubles damage but sends the move off in various directions so I wasn't going to rely on that in case it was to hit comrades. Ashton is my only option.

I click the button on the 6th pokéball and my Gallade appears bowing gracefully upon arrival. I scoff and roll my eyes at his attitude and he glares at me.

"Well, Sir Luke, how may I be of assistance?" I sigh and order Kelden to explain what the plan was.

The plan exactly was if Pelliper could keep the Beedrill swarm under control then if Ashton and Kelden worked together they can control the herd along with the two of Shadaon's pokémon. Obviously Ulla couldn't handle the swarm by herself seeing as though ice beam was quite a direct attack so if Cabbage could help with that and keep the Beedrill busy then they won't affect the 4 pokémon squad taking down the herd. This was the plan anyways.

(Kelden's POV)

"Alright then team, I do hope you're ready for this. Don't underestimate me I'm quite good!" Ashton boasts. I scoff and bear my fangs at him and he flinches slightly. As I pass him I punch him in the side because honestly this guy bugs me.

'Aviath, and Jev I believe are your names. Sorry about Ashton. He's annoying just ignore him. Can you two take the right flank of the herd and we'll take the left flank and direct them towards the centre. Try and arrange the herd in single file. I'll be directed by Luke via telepathy so if you need to do anything Luke can retrieve orders from Shadaon and I can direct them to yous two. Anything else you want to add before we begin?' I say mentally to the trio before me. The herd continued coming but I stayed calm for the most part. I don't think this was some accident that this herd is coming, but what can I say. Luke seems to agree with me but I shouldn't jump to conclusions. Oh well.

(Luke's POV)

All we need now is for Cabbage's pokémon and Ulla to be directed in some way. I don't have much that can help along the way but I send out Gimmer the Chandelure anyways for backup. I hadn't failed to notice the extra set of hands available, but I didn't know the guy or any of his team whatsoever so I couldn't make plans. He just needs to stay out of the herd situation, as having more than 4 pokémon handling that would hardly work.

"The most I can do for you in reset any stat changes that might occur during this fight. And as for Shadaon, if you need to give any orders to your pokémon ask and I can send them to them through Kelden. I hope that's fine with you." They say I'm one of the smartest people in Olivine but I'm not sure. I guess it's time to see if my plan works.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Cabbage
    A Proud Gold Member

Adventures In Falling Grace

Just great. Well, at least I know who can take down these Taurus and Donphan. All I need to do is to call out Blaze for the Uppercut attacks and Terrain for the water attacks. Blaze can also take care of the Beedrill swarm too. Then Muddy Water can easily distract any foe. As Luke spoke to what I assume is another alliance, I get ready for my pokemon to help out.

"The most I can do for you in reset any stat changes that might occur during this fight. And as for Shadaon, if you need to give any orders to your pokémon ask and I can send them to them through Kelden. I hope that's fine with you."

Luke already summoned out his Lucario and a Gallade. I may not know pokemon talk, but I can tell he's a show off. Shadaon is the other guys name, and he has a Pelliper. Not the exact pokemon I would use in this situation, but fair enough. Then Luke summons a Chandelure and I do my best to suppress a sigh. I always wanted to get my hands on a Litwick, but I could never find one where I come from. Chandelure is an excellent choice for the battle that is about to commence. I regain focus and take out two pokeballs.

" We need your help! At them Blaze and Terrain!"

Gastrodoon and Blaziken come out and see the foes we are about to face. They don't flinch and instead gives a confident look at them. I turn to Luke.

" Gastrodoon can help distract anyone with Muddy Water, and Blaziken can take care of any Taurus or Beedrill he comes across. Anything else?"

I can tell we don't have that much time left. I'm assuming Luke is leading this, so I await order to attack.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius Prowers - Team Skyward
    On the Relic of Standing Grace

Crystal, Gold and I were looking for Silver. Our hope of not being too far is ruined. But then we reached to some ruins.

"Let me check the Map." Crystal said. "We are on the Ruins of Standing Grace."

I looked around and i saw someone being attacked by some pokemon. Then i saw Silver being attacked by 6 Golems.

"Silver is in trouble!" Gold said.
    "Guys you go by Silver and I will help those guys." I said.
    I indentified the pokemon. Were Tauros and Donphan.
    "Tauros and Donphan... Go Sneasel and Ludicolo! Use Blizard Sneasel!" I said.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Gelius V.S. Donphan, Tauros and Beedrill

I thought for a plan.
    "I can't be spotted by Donphan and Tauros. This must be a stealth attack. The earlier Blizzard from Sneasel missed." I thought.

I saw a Beedrill swarm. "Now Beedrill too? This requires Blaziken for the job. Go Blaziken!" My plan was not the best but i would need to help those guys.
    "Sneasel use Blizzard! Freeze the Donphan! Blaziken use Flamethrower! Burn Tauros and Beedrill!" I commanded.

I had hit some Donphan and Tauros. Beedrill was too fast for the Flamethrower. I only made to freeze one Donphan.
    The noise was to loud. Another headache. The headaches were being less but still intense. "I must focus!" I said trying to resist to the headache.

"Now its time to appear and help those 3 guys. Time to Battle Serious." I said fiddling with my Riley like hat. Even with headaches i still can fight.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Standing Grace

Shadoan nodded and grinned. "Using Kelden would be perfect." as he directed orders to Avaith and Jev to move in and flank the right edge of the stampede. Several other trainers, taking notice release their pokemon and give orders to prepare to fight. Avaith used Flame thrower to scorch the path's and attempt to scare the herd into a single file line while those who tried to break off, Jev moved in quickly to give them a good hit back into place. "Ulla, get down here!" The bird flew near it's Master as Shadoan took Irek and placed her on his back. "Give Ulla and the other trainers a hand with the Beedrill." "You don't have to tell me twice." Ulla took off as they are joined in the skies with a Dragonite, Fearow and a Pidgeot from different trainers close by, fending off any stray attacking Beedrill.

The battle, slowly, follows as planned until a few of the Donphan near the back stop. They curl up and start spinning away from the battlefield and back into the forest. Shadoan took note and frowned, watching them run as he turned around to face the other direction, feeling uncertain of what will happen next. "Kelden, Can you get order's to Jev to retreat and have Avaith handle the front line? We may have a problem coming from the rear."

Up in the Sky, Irek continued a strong Lightning Barrage, being careful not to shock Ulla in the process as the Beedrill paused their attack on the bird and rat and gazed at Irek. "If your going going to float there, where did the humans here go!?" A slight hush falls across the air as all of the bugs retreat from the skies and return to the hotel tower. To The trainers and pokemon's confusion, the bugs have left the battlefield and left the fighting up to the trainers defending Standing Grace. Irek looks at Ulla and back to the hotel tower "... Did I miss something here, or are wild pokemon giving up a fight? Ulla, Can you bring me up to the hotel tower? Something isn't right."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

(Kelden's POV)

The team swerves it's way through countless pokémon in an attempt to track them into single file and turn the heard around. A few donphan had curled into balls and left already which wasn't anything to be worried about. I direct an aura sphere at the ground below my feet which startles a couple of the pokémon and forces them to the side. Aviath and Jev are doing their parts well.

'Kelden, tell Aviath and Jev to retreat and handle the front line.' On it. I relay the information straight to the two pokémon and force Ashton over to the other side to keep working on the alternate half of the herd. He immediately teleports over and I see him running alongside the herd pushing them together. The herd seemed smaller, as if it had decreased by about 50%. Along the front of the herd are various other pokémon who feebly attempt to take down one or more of the pokémon which I disagree with doing but they do it anyways. You know we do have a plan stop getting involved. Luke takes note of this information declaring to the other trainers to only send defensive pokémon into the crowd and not to send physical sweepers in there.

FInally the herd manages to format itself in single file and I instruct Ashton to start turning it around. It was an easy challenge and only really needed the two of us to move over. Ashton used his psycho cut for a widespread attack startling the herd and forcing them sideways just before reaching the beginning of Standing Grace. I grin triumphantly as the two of us can be seen from a close distance running alongside the herd, pushing it away into some form of U-turn and back where it came from. As we achieve this the herd starts to split off into various different locations and each one of them frantically runs away faster than when they came here.

I trail off back to Luke, both me and Ashton exhausted from all the running. I let us share a high five before Ashton retreats himself back to the safety of his pokéball. I relay the events to Luke clearly and he nods and begins to come up with varying plans in his head.

(Luke's POV)

The Beedrill swarm begin to desize and retreat back to a place Shadaon refers to as Hotel Tower. He then calls for his Pelliper Ulla to come and take him up to the top which I disagree with mentally. It would be easier to go in by foot than head straight into a Beedrill nest, although they did seem rather docile. Also the Donphan at the back retreated earlier since they were on back lines. The stantler on the next row didn't. Maybe herding the herd wasn't a good plan as it forced the pokémon to continue running. It was a theory but maybe if we had left the pokémon they may have retreated also like the Beedrill, which then means something in this area is casuing disturbance. None of our pokémon can sense anything so that must mean they know something is happening or coming and with the little information we have none of us can determine what that might be. I mean it could be anything to be fair... An event? Earthquake? I heard some pokémon were capable of measuring natural disasters so perhaps that. Maybe a pokémon that is feared? A legendary pokémon is a possibility but that's so cliché. Still it's possible...

I pull back Glimmer and Kelden pulls into my side. I stare at the tower curiously and analyse it. Beedrill were hostile pokémon so going to the tower probably means they were going to a nest and not being good and leading to some prophecy or something. Obviously that wasn't going to happen anyways, this was real life, so I was expecting the worst. I suppose the best thing to do would be to give Shadaon backup. I wasn't planning on going in there myself, I might be needed down here if anything was TOO happen. Obviously there is also the option that nothing at all will happen and we're just over-worrying but I highly doubt that for some reason. I just have this sinking feeling in my stomach.

I click on number 4, and Sky is released. She spreads her steel wings and smiles calmly at Ulla.

"You can use my Skarmory incase you end up getting into any fights along the way." I toss Shadaon a card with Sky's details on, including the moveset so he can formulate plans a lot easier.
    "Good luck." I say finally before allowing Shadaon to leave. Team Gold and Team Skyward huh. It's funny but I feel like it works. The two team's helping each other is a nice idea but would this really last?

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    The plan

I revealed to them, calling out Flygon.
    "Flygon, Go help them buddy!" I knew my strategy. "Flygon use Hyper beam on those Beedrill!"

Flygon flew up at Skarmory's level and used Hyper Beam.

"Sneasel lets finish those Donphan with Surf!" A tidal wave was summoned by Sneasel.

"Now the Tauros..." I thought.

"Grovyle help me and use Leaf Blade on Tauros!" Grovyle started to slash the Tauros with Leaf Blade at an incredible speed. The Carbos that i gave him were useful.
    I noticed that i forgot present me.

"Do you need my help?" I asked them fiddling with my hat again. Then i presented myself. "My name is Gelius Prowers. And you might be Shadoan. Am i right?"

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member

Epic Swarm/Stampede Attack

As Luke and Shadoan took care of the main swarms and stampede up in front, some tried to be sneaky and went behind us, but Blaziken took care of the Beedrill with his amazing Blaze Kick. Of course Taurus came too but by then I figured Terrain could take care of them with Muddy Water. As fire burnt and made the Beedrill retreat, water made the Taurus more mad but Terrain knew how to take care of that. Soon Donphan came and tried to master a sneak attack, but an enormous Surf by Terrain send them retreating too. After taking care of the attacks from behind, I turn forward and witnesses how Luke easily lead the battle. I was about to question if he needed some support, but then all of a sudden a Blaziken, Flygon, Sneasel, and Grovyle take care and help Luke and Shadoan out.

Then I managed to see a boy commanding the pokemon and he wore a hat. He has great taste in Pokemon if he has a Flygon and Blaziken. Totally my kind of style in battle. A Sneasel and Grovyle are a use to me if they're fast enough. Oh well. Once the battle was won, the remaining pokemon fled to an abandoned building. As Shadoan referred it as Hotel Tower. As they retreated, Pelliper went adter them for who knows why. If it's to get rid of the nest, then he'll need more than a Pelliper, but it eventually comes back. Soon we finally separated but before we left, I approached to the strange boy with the hat. I return Gastrodoon and summon Flygon; Blaze can stay out.

"Nice pokemon by the way, and are you sure that's not my pokemon you're using." I put out a hand and a small genuine smile. "Name's Cabbage of Team Gold. What's yours?"

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Battle won

"Well my name is Gelius. Gelius Prowers. I was wandering with my friends and i saw you needed help. And no i'm not using your pokemon. If you see, Blaziken has a Fire mark. This one is the leader of a fire horde. And my Flygon has a scarf because he does not like cold. This is my proof that i'm not using your pokemon." I said presenting myself, fiddling with my hat once more.

I looked at Cabbage's female Flygon and to my Flygon. They seem to like each other. While that, my Blaziken got a new rival. To evade an fiery havoc I returned my pokemon."Grovyle, Blaziken and Flygon return!"

"You said your name is Cabbage right?" I said.
    I received a message from Crystal. I'm relived that they were fine.

I took off my bag my laptop. I opened my laptop and I decided to log in on the pokemon storage at Elm's lab. For moments i thought a good idea, but i thought "This is not the right moment to manage my party."

Then i sent a message to Crystal's pokegear. "Now its time to discover what happened!" I said fiddling with my hat once more again.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

• Shadoan looks back and calls out to Luke. "The Donphan are still attacking, WATCH OUT!" Shadoan called out as he took Skarmory's card and Landed on the roof with Irek by his side. "Ulla, Return." Calling back his Pelipper, the trainer, the green pikachu and the Skarmory enter the building through the roof access.

Hotel Tower

The entire building was cowered in cobwebs and what appeared to be nest's for Spinarack and Fortress's. Slowly climbing down through the tower, Shadoan passes nests and nests of bug pokemon until he reaches the nest of Beedrill, or rather the heart of the nest of beedrill. Shadoan walks forward with Skarmory close by until he spots a colony of beedrill which look to be strongly docile in nature. "Irek, care to be my translator?... Hey, bugs." The beedrill seem to shift their attention to Shadoan momentarily. "... I'm sorry to intrude on your nest, but I have to ask. Do you have ANY idea what happen to this human habitat?" The beedrill stared at him until they all started repeating their name in an annoying harmony. Irek's eyes narrow as he refers to Shadoan, "They're just saying 'The Black Sun' over and over again." Shadoan looked out as the beedrill continued to repeat the message and shouted for silence. "ALRIGHT!.... Just.... Why did you retreat back here? Isn't your nest or territory all of Standing Grace?" The beedrill stay quiet until one of them speaks forth as Irek perks up his ears. "This is.... strange... This one is saying this territory belongs to humans... They register this tower to be a... beacon? It's hard to translate here with the way they speak..." Shadoan slowly backs away, feeling uncomfortable with the bug pokemon starring at him and feeling uneasy as he signals Skarmory to follow him, they make their attempt to reach the roof of the hotel and Shadoan request's that he fly him back to Luke.

"We won't have to worry about the beedrill for a bit, though... It's... Bizarre... The bug pokemon in the nest claim this is human territory or our territory... I've never seen any pokemon in Lethia or any family of species act this way..." Irek plops himself on his shoulder as he glances at Luke "Have you heard of anything called the Black Sun? Those bugs were repeating it like as if they were in a cult."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

As the Donphan come rolling back towards us I instinctively call for Glimmer who emerges from the darkness. I had told it to pull back but I did not tell the pokémon to return. A dark mist forms the shape of my lamp-like pokémon who's face shows great enjoyment. The one negative of using my Glimmer was it was very defiant often and would go after foes endlessly, however in this situation it was a positive as I couldn't go easy on a herd. Glimmer floats forward into an open space after Shadaon rises to the air on my steel-bird. There's a slight open space in between Glimmer and the small group of elephant pokémon which was good since it meant that Glimmer could use Overheat.

"You know what to do Glimmer," I say plainly. To be honest I could use all the help incase any of the Donphan on the side decide to escape the oncoming heat wave. The first wave is sent and the Donphan stop to take the damage. Next comes clear smog, giving Glimmer energy once more to deliver another full power attack. A second strike comes in seconds and I find 2 other Donphan charging from both sides. Obviously there's no other trainers around. The guy with the hat returned his pokémon and was messing with his laptop. The attack was too short notice for him to have pulled anything yet. Then there was Cabbage who I was unaware of her location. Those were the only ones I was aware were in this battle. The rest of the Teams had already scattered along the forest. I expect countless people are already deep within whilst we're stuck here fighting this herd. What was so special about Standing Grace?

Kelden then steps in, although still tired from redirecting the herd and I let him and Glimmer take care of the rest whilst I see Shadaon's figure descending from the tower.

He comes flying down with my Sky and hops off the steel bird. He glances at me before speaking.

"We won't have to worry about the beedrill for a bit, though... It's... Bizarre... The bug pokemon in the nest claim this is human territory or our territory... I've never seen any pokemon in Lethia or any family of species act this way..." I thoroughly examine our current situation. Docile Beedrill and angry pokémon.

"Have you heard of anything called the Black Sun? Those bugs were repeating it like as if they were in a cult." I shake my head quickly.

"Unfortunately I don't have a clue. Although you mentioned they repeated it like a cult. There was once a symbol that had occult significance and has been discussed as an esoteric concept in neo-Nazi circles since the 1950s in the parallel universe which was discovered by Doctor Franklin less than 10 years ago. Unfortunately that's all I know about it apart from the shape the symbol takes; still there is no denying that it could be something completely different to what they mentioned. I could theorize all day as to what the symbol means but unfortunately that's not going to get us anywhere right now..." I say, although I needed to explain something else to him, I just needed to be quick since Kelden and Glimmer had sighted more pokémon headed this way.

"I don't think the herd was natural. I think someone set that up to try and prevent us from progressing and to destroy Standing Grace. Two birds with one stone. I'm unsure why but with the way the bug pokémon act it's almost like they are protecting something. I'll explain all my theories later and for now let's get Cabbage and your other team-mates and get out of here... Kelden and Glimmer have taken care of the Donphan, and a couple of Stantler approach but they can't do any damage to the buildings so I suggest we get out of here but that's all up to you. I'm not sure what to do right now." I say. I put my hands on my hips and look towards Kelden and Glimmer in a duo formation. Glimmer was starting to get a bit out of hand but I can calm her down later. I call back Sky as well just incase.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member

Mysteries From Hotel Tower

The boy spoke:

"Well my name is Gelius. Gelius Prowers. I was wandering with my friends and I saw you needed help. And no I'm not using your pokemon. If you see, Blaziken has a Fire mark. This one is the leader of a fire horde. And my Flygon has a scarf because he does not like cold. This is my proof that I'm not using your pokemon."

Huh. I never bothered to notice, but something I did notice was how our Flygon were looking at each other, at least more than necessary. And it would actually explain why Gelius's Blaziken looks like he's about to strike at any moment. Still though, it's pretty cool to have a Blaziken like that, but I prefer mine best, just the way he is. Before I can even say another word, I noticed Luke and Shadaon left to explore the Hotel Tower. I heard some shouting in there. I was about to think they are in trouble, but I have confidence that they can take care of themselves.

Then, I hear pokemon from the tower and realized that they were exploring the nest. Bad idea guys. Something tells me these attacks are weird, and more questioning, calculated. Then Gelius spoke again.

"You said your name is Cabbage, right?"

Before I could say something, a heard a phone ring. Specifically a Pokegear from Johto. Something clicks in my mind, but I can't say what. Then he mumbles something about organizing his party and Elm. Again something clicks but I really can't remember. Then he jumps up.

"Now it's time to discover what happened!"

I give him a questioning look.

"What do you mean what happened? Not to be in your business and all..."

Then it hits me: the wings. The wings are from Johto! They're from... Ugh... Can't remember at all from who. Oh well. Luckily I think I see figures coming out are Luke and Shadaon.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    New friends

I heard some noises. My headaches attacked again. Nothing bad. Then i turned around and i saw a tower. Then i saw 2 person figures. I tried to see clearly but my headaches were making it more harder.

I looked back to Cabbage. She thinking. She was wandering about me. I could see it clearly.

"You are asking yourself who exactly am i? Am I right?" I asked Cabbage. "I can see you thinking about it. I will tell you, but lets meet your friends first, if they are your friends. " The headaches were bigger a little but i think that nobody saw it. "Well lets meet them. Oh i forgot to tell. These are Pichu and Sneasel. My partners."

Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member

The Grand Reunion

Sneasal and Pichu are pretty cute, at least up close. Still though, what Gelius says gets me thinking. Sure Luke and I are allies, but does that make us friends? Not really. And don't even ask me about Shadaon. I barely met him, but obviously Luke made an allaince with Team Skyward. Still, allies is the word for now. But I'm not sure it's wise to share this with a stranger.

" I guess you can say that we are..."

I notice he winces a bit. Maybe he's sick; who knows? While we wait, might as well tell him the rest of my pokemon. I return only Terra and Terrain, I just feel like leaving Blaze out.

" Say hello to the rest of my friends."

Starly, Marshtomp, and Grotle come out and stretch themselves out. Still, I wonder ehat happened inside that creepy Hotel Tower. Standing Grace is a weird place alright.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Big Trap

I needed to meet with Shadoan. This means that i would need to enter in the Hotel Tower. She might think that I'm only a kid. Well i can prove the opposite. I called out Grovyle.

"Grovyle there is a way to get into there easily. Dig!" I commanded. But i looked at the tower. It looked old. Would be very risky. "Forget Grovyle! Return!"

If there is another horde it might be dangerous to anyone. Then i noticed that i was in danger. A Loudred, an Exploud, a Magneton and a Whismur where surrounding me.

The sound moves where making me big headaches. I was to a point to get unconscious. Cabbage was still near so i decided to call for help. Who cares if its somebody unknown or a person who i met before, I need urgent help. "HELP!".

I was losing my senses. I wasn't able to see well anymore. I was dizzy. I shouted once more:
    "Please Help. I'm under attack."

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member

Attack on Hotel Tower

Gelius kept looking at the tower. I know what he wanted to do; he wanted in. But how... The he walked a bit away towards the hotel. Then he commanded his Grovyle to dig. Even I know that's stupid, but that's not what makes me take out Blaze and Terra. It's the fact I see four shadows that look nothing like human.

"Return everybody! Go Blaze and Terra!"

Blaziken and Terra come out in a cool and fashion pose.

"Not now guys. Look."

They observe the same thing as I do. Then I get on Flygon and Blaziken jumps in too. We go up high and we see four pokemon surrounding Gelius. Loudred, Exploud, Magneton, and a Whismur. I feel like Standing Grace is a zombie apocalypse but except with pokemon; either way, it gives me a bad feeling.

"HELP!"

Now I know I don't have much time as they inch closer to Gelius. The big problem is how to get him out without him taking damage. I feel like screaming hang in there but something tells me it's not the best idea.

"Please help. I'm under attack."

He sounds dizzy on that line and then he touches his forehead. Great. So he's too weak to use his own pokemon.

"Blaze, when I give the signal, use Double Team around them. Don't give me that look; I know what we are doing."

He nods.

"Flygon, fly us in."

Terra flies towards the hoard slowly and quietly. We are almost there and...

"NOW!"

Blaziken nods and makes a perfect landing on the ground. The he begins to Double Team. The pokemon don't even bat an eye on me.

"Flygon, fly in the middle. Once I grab him, fly away to Luke. I'll stay behind and take care of them."

Flygon gives me a worried look.

"If I send Starly, that means I am in trouble. Let's get this over with."

She nods as we go in. I pull up Gelius and he's on top of Flygon. As soon as we have a bit of distance, I nod to Terra and I jump on the ground. My feet are burning, but I ignore it. I run towards where Blaziken is. Since he's using Double Team...

"At them Terrain!"

Terrain comes out and looks at the battle.

"Use Muddy Water now!"

Gastrodoon sends the attack at all of them but as expected, Blaziken avoids it. I smile as they wash away and come back.

"Use Sky Uppercut at all of them now!"

As quickly as he could, Blaziken used his attack and knocked them out. Then I hear more pokemon cries as I see more pokemon emerge. Exactly 10 Beedrill, 5 Magneton, 10 Exploud, and 7 Donphan. I calculated what I can do and know my pokemon would wear out before we beat them. I know I can do it, but my pokemon... I summon Starly.

"Go. To. Luke. Now."

Starly nods and flies away.

"Come on Blaziken and Gastrodoon. We're going to have to make the most of this."

Totally a pokemon apocalypse.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Attack on the Hotel Tower

Suddenly I was saved. Was Cabbage.
    "Thanks. Go Flygon!" I thank her.
    I looked to the sides. Crystal, Gold and Silver found us.
    "Cabbage these guys are Gold, Silver and Crystal." I said. "Flygon lets get Cabbage's Friends!"

Flygon was distracted to look to Cabbage's Flygon.
    "Flygon concentrate and lets get Cabbage's friends." I reminded Flygon. "Might just look a kid but i'm more than that. And about you saving me I could have attacked if wasn't my headaches."

I saw a Crobat barricade.
    "Pichu use Thunder!" I commanded Pichu.
    The Thunder hit the Crobat, knocking them out.
    I reached to the tower. Another barricade, this time was Gengar.

"Sneasel use Dark Pulse!" I shouted.
    Gengar were Knocked out. Then i spotted Team Magma. When Team Magma is near, nothing goes well.
    "I hope you can be stealth." I said fiddling with my hat.

I ran into the tower.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • See you guys next week!

The man with the freaky Iast name:
    Mortimer Slartibartfast

As it turns out, looting is not nearly as easy as I thought. The first couple houses had floors covered in broken glass, and anything worth taking was ruined. The sudden emergence of a herd of Tauros understated the difficulty. If anything, there was even more glass on the ground. I spent more time running and flailing my arms than dealing with the Tauros, or the Donphans, or the Beedrills.

Absol kept his cool. They say with age comes wisdom, and apparently with him, unbridled patience. He stayed just ahead of me while I panicked, clearing the way as we went along.

'Why is he freaking out?' Absol thought as he glanced back at me, "I'm the one huffing and puffing right now.'

"Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!" I yelled in return to his look.

Okay, so maybe I should be helping out my team members and the others. I could release Steelix and solve pretty much all of this in the blink of an eye, or above all, freak out some more and start looting again. Granted, I had little time to contemplate any of this, as I crashed into a house. Absol peered in through the makeshift doorway, slowly and unfortunately lacking in cartoon sound effect.

"That was *cough* horrendous," I sputtered on the floor. Absol came and laid down next to me, although whether he wanted to rest or not I still don't know. Rather, I began to pet him out of habit. His sleek, white fur was graying at the tips, showing his age. I could've layed there for hours, had the glint of metal and a supposed shard of glass digging into my back not caught my eye.

It was a dull metallic shine, but one nonetheless. Reaching toward it elicited a sharp pain (glass shard!), but I ignored it as I grasped-

"A fountain pen?"

The shine came from the nib of a weathered fountain pen. A bottle of ink lay by it, miraculously intact like the pen. A quick swish of the bottle revealed the ink was usable as well.

"Of all the things to find," I muttered, "It had to be a pen."

I shook my head, stood up, and pocketed (satcheled?) Both items. A look outside revealed a tall building swarming with Beedrill. Additionally, a myriad of Pokémon attacks could also be seen, meaning that everyone else was there. The urge to whip out Steelix increased, but knowing the others, they probably wouldn't appreciate a gigantic engine of metallic death starting an earthquake.

'So many choices...'

God I'm a jerk. I could've just gone and helped like any sane person, but no, I ran off with Absol to see what Tauros taste like. Spare me the indignities, but I wasn't going to be of much help anyway. My best idea was destroying the entire place, and who knows how many people I'd kill?

'Ah, the guys'll thank me later.'

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Rumble at the Hotel Tower Summit

I ran into the tower, leaving Gold, Cabbage, Silver and Crystal at the entrance. I know they would follow me. Team Magma business are to be destroyed by me and nobody more.

Then i logged in on Prof. Elm pokemon storage. But i had no signal of Wi-Fi. I worked my way to the top. I saw Maxie, Gethgis, Archie, Cyrus, Lysandre and Ghostius the leader of the Phantom Organization.

All the evil organization leaders (in exeption of Giovanni) were the responsible for the pokemon apocalypse. The rumble started. My enemies were: Camerupt, Sharpedo, Weavile, Gyarados, Kyurem (Team Plasma's legendary pokemon), Hydreigon and Gengar. If i could stop all of them, maybe not but i must stop Kyurem at least.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member

Apocalypse Grace

As Blaziken and Gastrodoon fought off the attack, I saw Gelius and some other people surrounding them. I guess Flygon felt like this was Gelius's stop. Then he...

"Do you seriously think you can fend off my army little girl?"

My head turns around and I see a man. Then the pokemon hoard back away as he appears in front of me. Then I feel something hard on my head, and I drop dead on the ground. The last thing I see is my pokemon fighting the hoard.

I wake up somewhere. I don't know where or how I got here. There is so much darkness around her but all I see is a light hanging above me. I try getting up but I can't. I try moving my hands and I feel rope. I'm tied up. Just great. Then I remember: my pokemon. I try getting my pokebelt from my waist but it's not there. As far as I'm concerned, I only had two other pokemon remaining; Marshtomp and Grotle. But what happened to Blaziken and Gastrodoon?Are they safe or...

"So you finally decided to wake up. That was nothing you know."

I try seeing his face but it's all... blurry. I try squinting my eyes and then I realize something else: my glasses. They're not here. Just great. I'm nearly blind without them.

"Still though, I have to thank you for finding the feathers for me. Couldn't have done it without you. At least the boss won't kill me?"

"What feathers?"

He pulls out two feathers, the rainbow and the silver one.

"You can't act all innocent girl. This is how things work around here in Lethia: you mess with the wrong people, and your dead. There's no team or friends, just survival. Too bad you won't live any longer to see that."

All of a sudden, I hear a roar. A dragon cry. And that cry can only be from Kyurem. I can kind of tell he's smiling.

"Good. While those bozos distract your little band of friends, this mission is completed. As for your pokemon, I decided to let fate decided weather or not will they survive my army. Too bad you won't get that same chance."

I just laugh. Get me wrong, but his idea was pure genius, although there's more behind than what meets the eye. He really thinks death scares me.

"Do you think saying you're going to kill me really scares me? Idiot."

Then the man lets a punch fly at my jaw. It hurts bad, but of course I won't let him know that.

"You should actually be thanking me. The boss reunited all the evil organizations and now we are one. Not even the champions can stop us! So consider this; I'm saving you for the disaster that's about to come."

"Kids has stopped people like you before. And we can do it again."

I hear smirking from him.

"So much to learn. When we united all the legendary pokemon we have, we will be unstoppable. Why do you even think Lethia looks like this? We have been planning girl, and this time our plans are flawless."

I can't help but smirk myself.

"I'm sick and tired of her. Take her away."

I almost give him a quizzical look but then I feel two people on my shoulders. Not now. Instincts tell me to run now, but with no pokemon, I'm practically stuck here. Unless...

"Take her to the basement and let the Weavile take care of her."

They take me down until I'm at the basement, but before we went in, I see my backpack. Luckily everything else is still intact. The second one of them release me to push me in, I duck under one's arm and manage to get away. They charge after me but I kick them both in the groin. They both fall in the ground. Luckily for me, both of them are men. I walk blindly to my things and pull out my laptop. I open it up.

"Active Storage Mode."

Thank goodness my laptop works automatically on my voice. I thank my sister for the upgrades.

I click on a random pokeball and it comes to me. I decided to deposit Grotle for now. I know so because he's the pokemon far to the left on the belt.

"Shut down."

With that, I close my computer. In a nick of time too because the men get up. I press the button to release the pokemon I withdrew.

"Go!"

With that, a pokemon comes out. He roars proudly and he sends a Flamethrower. Charizard. I am so lucky today.

"Excuse me boys, but I got things to do."

Then I climb on Charizard, well he helped me up, and we went above by going to the walls. As we get outside, I see we are somewhat far away from Standing Grace.

"Come on Charizard! That way!"

Back