• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
x
KASSI BUNKATSU
Party:
478.png
280.png
132.png

Alignment:
N/A

Badge:
2/8

CH 1 | 1 PT
Chasing Fate

Hero's Loft

"That one Kas," the Ralts pointed to a notably outstanding plant amidst the natural growth. The soft childlike voice soothed Kassi into a calm state, easing the tensity of the situation. The Froslass, ever alert behind her, made a gesture to Chi, the Ralts, who spoke once more in Kassi's head. "Spirit says she's got it, so you can relax." Kassi smiled softly as she knelt down and plucked the specimen sealing it into her herb pouch to preserve it. The smile faded slowly as she stood, pulling Chi into her her arms, the Ralts resting cozily against her chest. "Spirit says we should go soon, they're not close at all but they are headed this way."

"Hm... I think we're actually where we need to be... I just... I have this feeling." Kassi shifted her pack's straps on her shoulders more comfortably as she hurried with Chi (Spirit hovering close behind, keeping a sharp eye on every movement); quickly they arrived at the Hero's Loft. Kassi approached the Bounty Office when a loud voice boomed from inside.

"WHY NOT KISS ALREADY!? KIBA LEFT HER!!!"

Without even realizing it, Kassi stopped in her tracks suddenly, staring blankly and wide-eyed at the Bounty Office. What just...?

{"You think... Maybe..."} Spirit started, though trailed off. She glanced at Chi, her look sincerely puzzled.

"Do you remember what you told me Kas, About where to go when you're lost?" Chi gazed upward at Kassi, who hadn't taken her eyes off of the building.

"Uh... Yeah... Follow your instincts, they'll never lie to you..." Kassi began her forward motion once more, entering the building passing by a black-haired girl who appeared to be leaving.

"... have you signed up for roof repair, which should take up about 3-7 hours, depending on how lazy you are or how productive. If you stick around for 4 hours, you get 2 free rooms at the hotel. You stay for the whole 7 hours, the league is giving 2 badge components on top of that. The returning Caravan comes back by 9, evening."

"I'll stay for the hotel rooms. Helping the loft is enough for me. Where am I-"

"Go see the pink Timburr by the hotel. He should have taken all of his anger out on something other than my door by now. You may want to bring beer, cheap is good enough for him, the pokemart sells 6-packs for a few bucks."

"Um, excuse--" Kassi spoke, though it didn't seem to register. Damn it Kassi you quiet dolt, speak up!

"See you later. I'm off to get our team some rooms and I'm going to see if me and Avaith have a shot at the mud wrestling at the arena."

Kassi's blush elevated three shades above her makeup, but nonetheless, she cleared her throat and spoke up. "Ahem... I, uh... H-hey." She blocked the leaving boy's path, though she attempted to not seem incredibly rude in the process. "Hey, uh... Do you mind if I join in that roof job with you guys...?" Kassi coughed and cleared her throat twice more. It seemed her throat was dried up from lack of hydration. Suppose it was a good thing she arrived here then, eh? "I, uh..." Her gaze slowly directed down to her geta. "Sorry, I'm not very good with people... I hope you don't mind. I won't take up too much space but a room sounds really nice about now..." As does a shower, some tea, hell, a whole spa day would be luxurious right about now...

Chi watched up at the boy curiously, though seemingly curious. Spirit wrapped her arm-like appendages around Kassi's neck and rested behind her. She was also staring at the boy, but her gaze was unwavering. Possibly perplexed?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Luke Clifford - Team Gold

"Yah, its'k, I think I got enough money," I mumbled down the phone. It was my Dad, asking me about my money supply and how things were.
"Since we're in teams I've managed to rack up some contemporary alliances with some powerful people, but even if we have a better chance at survival, it may take a little longer to get every badge piece, so I may have to get some for them."
"Have you got all of yours?" he asked, his voice deep yet sincere.
"Yup, exactly 8. Can't remember how, I just do. I think I'm going to take part in this mud tournament thing," I stated. I could hear my father making a humming sound as if thinking of something.
"Do you think your team mates would appreciate you giving them badges? It wouldn't be much of an achievement to them if you did?" I rolled my eyes.
"I dunno, but they'll have to deal with it. I cannot lose this. This team rule really sucks, but it can't be helped. I'd probably die without them anyways."
"Well you take care now," he said concluding our conversation.
"Yeah, I'll ring you tomorrow if I can," I said followed by a quick bye. The phone bleeped and switched off. It was times like these that really made me question if what I was doing was right. How does a wish get granted anyways?

I lean back in the old wooden chair I was presented with upon arriving at the pokémon centre. All of my team were lying about lazily as each one was checked on individually. Glimmer, who as the last to be checked, came back, and the nurse gave me the results of the examination. All, including myself, were in good condition, which was good news. Not surprising, but good never the less.

The pokémon centre was rather rustic looking compared to other pokémon centres back in Johto. They weren't as clean, but still kept standards high. The colours were nice shades of brown and grey, and they blended in quite nicely. It had a certain feel to it, but then again, nobody really likes these places. I've always wondered, how do these things work. I mean, pokémon don't really get injured by attacks, their energy just drops like fatigue. It's like running, I guess, but if someone hits you, it's like you can't run a lap. Well that's my interpretation. There's something hidden away that must have some secret to these creatures. I hate the idea of pokéballs, and I hate the idea of ownership. Me and my pokémon are equal, yet people still think of me as a 'trainer.' It's weird. I just don't get it.

I lifted myself up at last, and returned everyone who didn't mind being returned to their pokéballs, Glozel and Kelden being exceptions. I haven't actually seen much of her recently with everything going on around me, but I'm trying. For now, I think what's important is finding my team. I pull out the tablet from a slot on the back of my bag and flick through to my team details. Obviously there's just the 3 of us, but never the less, I click on the alert button, typing in a quick message.

Meet up near the bounty office in 10 minutes please, we need to talk about our plan. I click send and the tablet makes a small bleeping sound. I then begin to walk to the specified location.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Prowers Icestorm (Yeah now full name. Deal with it everybody.) - Team Skyward
Stupid jobs.

None of the jobs interested me. Probably the R Guys one would interest me, but it would interest Silver and Red even more. I try to call Silver. No one picked my call... Oh right... His pokegear was destroyed.

I look on the map. It is super f****** hard to read. I threw it back. A girl comes in.

Wait her appearance... Weird. Pichu and Sneasel prepared a trap to Luke, to embarrass him. I sighed. I carefully watch Pichu going after Luke and passing by him. The Ukulele Pokemon was really that determined. Pichu hides on a plant. I then saw Sneasel up on the ceiling with his hand and feet claws craved up on the ceiling, hoping that Luke passes by.

"I really don't wanna know how this ends." I said and Lucario sits on the same couch as me. I call out Flygon. Flygon kept looking over the egg. Since when my Dragon Type Pokemon has became so much protective over an egg?!

Years
Bounty Office

(Dusk, your calling scenes from posts ago. You should try to re-read it sometime)

Shadoan sighs as he pointed towards the delibird. "Ask him, not I. He's the one to sign up with, not me." Shadoan steps aside to let her past as Irek looks over his shoulder at the group. He looks back at Shadoan as he walks towards the hotel. "Either start looking for a female or I will start pushing buttons." "What buttons do you have to press?" "A herbal journal with secret thoughts." Shadoan clutches his fists, ready to throw the green rodent as Irek speaks. "Hey, your the only lonely one after the tournament." "So are you, jev and ull." "I try, sumo bug doesn't care, and our local scout can't find other birds of her species yet. So calm down."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
x
KASSI BUNKATSU
Party:
478.png
280.png
132.png

Alignment:
N/A

Badge:
2/8

CH 1 | 2 PT
Chasing Fate

Hero's Loft Bounty Office

The boy gestures at the Delibird nearby replying, "Ask him, not I. He's the one to sign up with, not me." He moves out of the way as he leaves, Kassi only frowning silently. Did I say something wrong...? She wasn't sure if she'd pissed him off, he was just having a bad day, or perhaps she was imagining it. She sighed deeply as she quickly filled out the form saying nothing as she hurriedly handed it back. She knew she tended to overthink things, but she'd been right too. So hard to tell anymore... I wish he were here...

As she hurried toward the hotel she realized she'd almost run into the boy, literally, and slowed her pace. He appeared to be heading there too, and as she realized that he and the green Pikachu were arguing she couldn't help but eavesdrop as her gaze met the ground blankly. "...a female or I will start pushing buttons."

"What buttons do you have to press?" He asked.

"A herbal journal with secret thoughts." The Pikachu replied.

"Hey, you're the only lonely one after the tournament."

Lonely? Is he--

"So are you, Jev and Ull."

"I try, sumo bug doesn't care, and our local scout can't find other birds of her species yet. So calm down."

... Hm... The conversation didn't make much sense, at least to her, but she couldn't help but wonder just what was going on between them. How could he be alone? She hadn't fully scanned his face or anything, but from what she did see he was very attractive... And there she went again. She wiped her face on the sleeve of her Kimono, flushed with embarrassment and a bit of shame. Was this really the time or place? As far as she knew, the guy hated her... Or something. Was she even attractive? She simply heaved a breath as she followed behind the boy. Judging by what she heard shouted earlier, he probably was after the girl she saw earlier...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Julia Blackwood
Heroes' Loft - Bounty Office
Team Skyward
Badge Pieces: 0

4aZK7cM.png
rlM9OxH.png
rT9C4IP.png
JwFD98o.png
1ljY1GL.png
DHRucK4.png

Julia returned Shadoan's smile cheerily, nodding in acknowledgement so that he would know she was fine on her own for the moment being. She had already forgotten about how awkward Irek had made her feel earlier. Shadoan and her were good friends! She could trust him to have her back and that was what truly mattered. She remained oblivious to any meaning behind Irek's teasing, choosing instead to focus upon their goal. She bent over a bit and adjusted her glasses, her eyes skimming along the jobs list for a rough idea of what each one was about. After giving each one a look over a single mission caught her eye.

I need materials

I need wood, stone or metal to help with repairs among other items. Anyone harvesting these materials that delivers them to me, I'll pay in a large sum of money or in spare badge components the league will allow me to distribute

Julia considered her options. She was no carpenter; construction really just wasn't her specialty. This mission allowed her to play to her strengths whilst still doing her part to protect her investment in the loft. Her pokemon could definitely handle the job; all she had to do was assign her pokemon some roles and let them do the heavy work. Perfect! By the sound of it she would be paid based on the amount of supplies she brought in, which meant she had control over how much she paid. Control always felt nice, that sense of being in charge of your destiny. Perhaps she could ask to have her payment split between the money and the badge components and put the money towards that other request for donations. The temptation to see what sort of training this mystery quest giver could provide was tempting ... if she even had the time. She'd just have to see about that one. Plus, she could already imagine the smile on that timburr's face when he finally had some materials to work with; smiles had a value of their own.

"...This job looks like something I can handle~" Julia decided aloud, gesturing to the resource collection quest. "Let that hard working timburr know he'll have plenty of materials soon~" she remarked confidently. "Say--Do you have any idea where I could find metal? It sounds like a difficult thing to 'find' without help." Julia began pondering aloud. She could settle for stone and wood, but a part of her was curious. Perhaps there was a mine somewhere nearby, or abandoned building that could be salvaged. You never knew what sort of weird things might be lurking around Lethia until you quizzed the locals.

Valorie Ryder
Pokeball Workshop
Team Gold
Badge Pieces: 0

MFYtX3b.png
hZkYDra.png
PVFdSDS.png
KtGxDIn.png
LffGRiF.png
c3pY4jV.png

Luke began walking away and Valorie suddenly became aware of his disinterest. Her hands balled into fists and she glanced away speculatively. Y'know, on second thought--she was kind of impatient! Being aloof wasn't working out for her, so she quickly jumped to take a more direct approach.

"Hey Luke?" she blurted out, slightly flustered at having to ask for attention.

"How do you feel about bringing me along?" she continued, doing her best to mask her frustration verbally. The small girl moving to meet Luke's pace. ...Maybe what she needed was a cape. Yes, a cape would help her feel more confident. Why wasn't she already wearing a cape away? ...It kind of clashed with her mini skirt a bit, but Lance rocked one! ...Then again, he didn't wear a mini skirt. Where did one even find a cape? She quietly vowed to find out.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Luke Clifford - Team Gold

Luke glanced at Valorie, and then at his tablet. He flicked over to his team roster, taking note of the fact that the team only had three members. Right now, only one member had all 8 badges, which meant that currently there was only 1 shot at defeating the league as a team.

"I don't mind," he began, moving his eyes from his screen to Valorie's, "as long as you can get all 8 badges as quickly as possible. I don't want to have to wait around for everyone, not being rude or anything." He gave a small smile and swung his bag around, offering it to Glozel to hold for the moment as he put his device in his bag, and marveling at the things he forgot he had. A screwdriver? Who needs a screwdriver anyways.

"It's just that, I don't really want to be here. And I can't let Shadaon beat me either, so I want to win, and I want to win quickly. Me and Shadaon may be working together for now, but I don't know if that will last much longer. As soon as we've all gotten nearer to the league, we'll be on our own, so I just want everyone to be prepared for that. I think we're leaving in a day or two, so I can help you get badges if you like – do a bit of work and whatnot?" he rambled, ending his speech with an offering.

Why am I writing in second person o3o

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Years
(Sorry for the wait, I've been having a depressing few weeks.)

Heroes Loft - Roof

Irek was carrying over shingles to Shadoan and Avaith while Ulla was grooming herself. Shadoan noticed Kassi joined in for the hotel job. Shadoan nodded his head, a small smile and greeted her while the pink Machop gives her a hammer and a small box of nails to help with the hotel. Shadoan takes a few nails and starts to repair the roof to the hotel, hammering in the shingles over the gaps and repairing any shingles that have rotten out. Shadoan came across several burn marks on the roof of the hotel as he starts to hammer in the last of the shingles. "There's burn marks all over the roof." "Roofs" Irek corrected him, pointing to another roof from above. A steel roof was warped and scorched on the edge, while several of the other makeshift buildings had similar damage. ".... Is there something going on?"

Heroes Loft - Bounty Office

"Julia." The Delibird replied, reading off her name on the signed bounty sheet. "There is a large deposit of metal a small ways east of here. A few unfriendly ground types hunt there, so be careful... You can have your pokemon harvest or you can harvest it yourself." He hands Julia a rusted but sturdy Pickaxe. "Before I forget... I should also give you this." He pulls out a box with an electronic lock. "The Leagues Elite, Mr.Chester said if I met anyone who helped him establish the loft to give this to them. I recognize you from the older trainer magazine last year. He also sends his regards and hopes you and the others are doing ok." The Delibird turns to everyone else. "Anyone needing a bounty, a pass or information?"

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Prowers Icestorm - Team Skyward
Questions. And the Pokemon's Great Adventure.

I raised my arm. "Have you seen suspect people dressed in black with a purple mark?" I said. I was hoping everyone looked at me.

(Sneasel's POV)

Sneasel dashed outside with Pichu. Both started to run. Then when they were far from the Loft, a Group of Rampaging Mankey and a Permiape attack them. Their loud pig monkey cries were heard.

"Maaaaaaankey!" The multiple Mankey shout.

"PREEEEEEEMIAPE!!" The Premiape shouts with a huge rage.

Back at the Loft...

I heard some loud noises of Mankey and Premiape.

"What in the F*ck*ng World is going on?" I said.

Years
Heroes Loft- Bounty Office

"I'm afraid I haven't nor have I picked up any rumors." The Delibird responds as he started looking back over his papers and walking away from his desk to another portion of the back room. He re-emerges with what appears to be his lunch as he starts to dig into it. Before he can take a bite, he hears a loud bell is sounding off that could heard from inside the bounty office. "...Trouble."

Heroes Loft- Bazaar

A small group of men in black trench coats were causing terror as they sent their pokemon on a destruction spree. A Sableeye was tossing rocks at a few stands, A Goodra was consuming most of the food while scaring off the vendor owners, A Haunter was attack a few humans trainers and tossing them every which way while a Machoke was fighting off the defending rock types, trying to defend the loft.

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
I sincerely apologize for my long-standing absence. This was written and revised some time ago, but it was never posted. Here's to hoping it flows well enough though.

Sticks and stones once broke his bones:
Mortimer Slartibartfast

I'll admit that I had some expectations for my hotel room. I've never been much of a picky person, let me tell you, but, I don't know really. The room wasn't bad, single bed and a sizable bathroom. Nothing to brag about, but definitely better than that room in Olivine with the leaky faucet.

A sudden vision of an explosion shocked me out of my thinking.

What the h-?!

Absol stretched out on the bed and looked at me.

Where're you going to sleep? he thought.

"Funny. I get the bed this time, okay? You're not talking me into sleeping in a bathtub again."

Absol grumbled a bit and instead curled up on the floor.

"I'll wake you up when I'm done in the shower if that'll make you happy," I said as I walked into the bathroom, turned on the water, and jumped in.

Meanwhile...

A floor down, three doors down and on the opposite side of the hallway, was a single, sleeping, trainer. They were one of a group that had finally reached the Loft only hours before, and rather than go about, had rented a room and flopped onto a bed. The exact identity of said trainer is unimaginably unimportant, and the only thing that should be known is that they're sleeping. It is with this in mind, that it was only a matter of time before that peace was shattered. How is a matter left to the imagination.

As if on cue, they began spasming. Their body enveloped in a cold sweat, and their blanket was soon thrown off. A Kirlia, now under this blanket, woke up and rubbed its eyes. It mumbled something unintelligible to humans, and promptly tossed the blanket aside. At that point it noticed its trainer, frothing at the mouth as it were. One can imagine its reaction: it screamed.

From the confines of a Pokéball, one floor up, three doors back, and on the other side of the hallway, came a slew of maniacal laughter.

A searing pain in my head caught me off-balance as I stepped out of the shower. I clutched my head in pain, and slipped. The next part is kinda fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure I smashed my face into a mirror. My vision went red, and the last thing I recall was frantic scratching at the door.

Today is not my day...

It was an endless void. Pure nothingness stretched as far as the eye could see, and I stood in it all. I gasped and felt my head for any cuts. There were none.

Wait.

I stood up and looked around. Still nothing. I called out this time:

"Hello?"

The ground answered by shaking violently. I lost my balance as it did. A large figure began to take form in front of me, seemingly from the very nothingness. At the height of the shaking it cleared its throat, and leaned forward to face me.

"Hello Mortimer."

Years
Heroes Loft - Back Alley

In the back alleys, a few mysterious figures begin to gather. Garbed in cloaks, they check the pokemon, their tools and start planning an attack on a crudely drawn map of the Loft. Another being joins the cloaked group, with a report of the league officers both human and pokemon, giving photographs of their targets. With the images of their targets in sight, they leave from the back alley and rush into the Loft into position. With each member of this team in position, an uneasy feeling fills the streets, trainers feeling they should leave the alley ways and the bazzar.

Up on the roof, Shadoan overlooks below after wiping the sweat from his brow. "...Irek, is that....norma;?"

Years
A Grand Finale!

Once more, E & S is left to it's own dust. Before this topic is locked and shut-down permanently, There is a time skip to the grand finale, the final battle for the last wish! Either the remaining posters will post with me and discuss this in the OOC or I will.

If this topic is going out, may as well go out with a bang.

Head to this post. To understand the place setting for the final post.

Also, understand, for the final wish, me and Nate did a pokemon showdown. The winner is revealed...

Last edited:
Years

milky-way-2675322_1280.jpg

Final Conflict

As ground tremors below the final contestants feet as the region begins to lift itself out of the ocean and into the stratosphere. The antagonist is knocked out cold. The fully resurrected Grimor looms over the remaining trainers; Shadoan of Skyward and Luke of Gold. The great beast roars, his eyes glow blue and a misty vapor leaks from it's eyes as a powerful and overwhelming presence fills the field and an atmosphere is placed for the trainers to breathe and live as the view of the world below them becomes more breath-taking with every-second.

A booming voice echoes outward over the battlefield.
glowing-eyes-154682.jpg

"HUMANS!!! The Final fight for the championship between you both will commence here. Take what time you need to prepare yourselves for this final fight."

Shadoan stands before his final opponent as Luke look to Kelden then back across to Shadoan. Jev releases himself from his ball and steps forward only to have Irek beat him to the punch. "YOU HEARD HIM!" Irek shouts at Luke. "FINAL FIGHT! No other champions but JUST US! BRING IT!" Luke looks on astonished of the location they were in as he looked on into Grimors Eyes. He takes notice to Irek calling him out and releases Glozel from her pokeball and the final battle begins.

Irek comes charging in (wild Charge) as his Iron Tail begins to charge behind him. Glozel dodges right as Irek crouches down and bounces backward to try and strike with his Iron Tail charged. Glozel blocks the attack with her wrist as she attempts to kick him away. Irek uses his blocked tail as a spring to bounce himself away off of her wrist before her kick connects as he attempts to shock her with a wave of lighting. (Thunder Wave) Glozel dodges the waves left and right as she throws a whirling punch towards Irek. (Dizzy Punch) The hit connects, successfully paralyzing Glozel as the green ball of fur is punched out of the field against a rock. "$#%C|<!" He curses out loud as he falls off of it in pain. Jev comes onto the field and recovers Irek as he brings him back to Shadoan as he turns to Glozel.

Paralyzed from Irek's lightning, Glozel tries to use her whiles to attract the bug as he walks up to her and smashes his horn over her head as he launches her towards Luke(MegaHorn). The paralyzed bunny becomes damaged on impact near Luke. Luke looked on as the knuckle headed Bug smashes his fist together, ready for the next fight as Luke releases Glimmer. As Shadoan calls out to Jev to back up as Ulla sweeps in from Shadoans head and floats over the field. Glimmer looks up and targets the bird with a burst of colorful fire. (OverHeat) Ulla barely survives as she performs a Dive towards Glimmer. (Sky Drop) Glimmer fires again and again with the same fire until it uses clear smog and shifts out from underneath the mist as Ulla slams herself into the ground, unable to move much and out of consciousness, Shadoan returns her to her pokeball As Light emerges from behind Shadoan. Glimmer attempts to spray a massive array of confuse rays (Confuse Ray) as Light dodges left and right using a pulse of darkness to force Glimmer to back off. (Dark Pulse) Once within range, Light fades from view as Glimmer looks left and right for the dark pokemon as the Umbreon leaps back into view, smashing his body against Glimmer (Feint Attack) and forcing the ghost pokemon the ground and finishing it off with another dark pulse into the ground.

Luke returns Glimmer as he looks over to Kelden and gives him a nod. As the Lucario runs into the fight, Jev rushes in, using his horn to toss back Light and attempt a reversal against Kelden. The Aura Seeking fighter senses Jev at the last moment as he backs away and glances at Luke as the trainer responds and tosses the pokeball containing Ashton, followed up with a mega evolution as the pokemon charging out of the ball using a psychic blade (Psycho Cut) to slash Jev back towards Shadoan as the trainer steps up and catches his fainted bug, returning the pokemon to it's ball. Light runs up from the side lines and uses a feint attack to vanish from view ass he tackles Ashton and chomps down onto his arm. Not letting go as the dark pokemon continues to blast dark pulses until he is tossed aside. Light is returned to his pokeball as Gweana is released and steps forth.

Ashton continues to attack time and time against in close combat using it's Psychic Blade as the gel-ish pokemon takes every strike. Kelden steps up close and grabs his arm as he shakes his head no and motions him to head back to Luke. Ashton looking at Gweana, taunting him, he nods as he backs away as Kelden throws an Aura imbued fist, the gel body absorbing the blow as the Aura smashes against the pokemon's tender body as Gweana falls down in-front of him, knocked out. Shadoan returns Gweana as Avaith steps in. Kanade steps out from it's ball as it comes charging forth as Avaith steps right and throws a focused fist (Focus Punch) towards Kanade, knocking him out of the ring as Sky comes charging in at a Avaith caught off guard as the fire pokemon blazes his flames of Inferno, burning the metal pokemon.

Kelden Looked to Luke as he released Ashton from it's ball and the psychic pokemon charges in with it's fists of fury as Avaith charges in with a fiery rage. A left hook from Ashton as Avaith ducks and headbutts with the fire flaring from his head to scorch Ashtons Mega evolved arm. Backing away from the burn, Avaith uses fire a flame of color, similar to Glimmers as he starts to scorch Ashton. The psychic type uses it's abilities to make a barrier brush the flames aside and slowly step forward. Avaith turns the heat up and starts to crack the shield until the flame pierces through, burst and frying Ashton in the inferno of fire as the Mega-Evolved pokemon backs down in near defeat.

Kelden watches impressed as the under evolved pokemon takes down the mega evolved Gallade. Avaith, used a lot of his energy to take down Gallade as he stead-fasts to prepare for the final pokemon. Kelden enters the ring and faces off before the fire type. Taking a deep breath, Avaith and Kelden charge in; Avaith throwing another focused punch as Kelden blocks and attempts to hit him with an aura imbued fist. As Avaith shifts left to dodge the punch as he chomps down on Kelden's Arm and blasts his fire on his arm while holding on As Kelden throws him off. Kelden grasps the burnt part of his arm as Avaith charges in with another fire attack as Kelden dodges right and runs up to the fire type, landing a blow to his body as Avaith cringes in pain as Kelden follows up with a second punch, knocking him back as he gets up from the impact. As Kelden charges up with another follow up attack, Avaith burns an Inferno towards the ground to create a wall of fire. Forcing Kelden to back up and wait for an attack. A few special colorful flames left and right scorch portions of Keldens fur until the aura pokemon lets out a large dark pulse to the grow to snuff the oxygen out of the flames as Kelden get pounced from Avaith above and smashed down with a focus punch.

Kelden performs an uppercut after receiving the blow from behind his skull and punches Avaith 3 times into his gut, sending him flying a short distance away As Avaith lands on his legs, cringing in pain as he lets out one last Overheat. Too exhausted to move, Kelden throws up an Aura like shield, though it's lasts to little as the flame sears through and torches the middle portion of his body, Kelden falls forward on one foot as he stare back at the stalwart fire pokemon. Avaith and Kelden pant, gasping for air as they hazily charge toward each other, exhausted from the fight or pull off another move, the two charge and exchange one last blow, the last hit connecting as the as the two pokemon fall back to the ground, defeated and out of energy. A moment of silence over the battle field as the air atmosphere remains tense, Kelden, slowly begins to get up, tattered and bruised though unable to stand as Avaith remains out cold.

Grimor looks down at the trainers with tense emotions running high as the creature looks upon the final two fighting creatures.
"I have seen enough; The Final Fight is decided. The winner of this contest, Luke and his team, Gold"

Luke looks up to Grimor as the massive creature with it's overwhelming presence bares down it's gaze to Luke; after all of his suffering and sacrifice, his survival within the Earth and Sky League, he had come out on top, he and his entire team had earned a wish of their choosing. As Irek limps over to Help Avaith up out of the ground and Kelden assists him over to Shadoan. Luke looks back to his hard fought rival, he had come so far yet something was bothering him.

Grimor startles him as it speaks
"Champion! I will lend you my power as to grant whatever you desire! Speak now your wish!"

Irek calls out, exhausted but with the energy to yell still. "Are you going to unify the nations or are you going to stand and stare?!" "Shut up, I'm getting to it." Luke musters up the courage as he relays his wish. " I wish for the unity of Kanto and Johto, for the governing position of the two regions in order to further expand and to improve the lives of everyone there." Grimor looks to the Earth and asks if it what Luke Truly wants.

Luke remains hesitant as he then shakes his head no. "I came here to originally to unify the nations, but after stepping foot into Lethia, I had no idea what wonders I would find here to begin with. I had an experienced veteran whom, I have respected until the end teach me so many things about this place. I have gotten to know the members on his team, his friends, their hopes and their dreams and the wishes they want to make to improve the lives of not only themselves but others around them. I want to unify Jhoto and Kanto together but... I can't do it, knowing that they have helped me get so far only to come all this way for naught." Kelden walks up beside Luke and grasps his arm, looking back towards Shadoan with an out-cold Avaith in his arms and a battle scarred Irek dizzy on his shoulder. "... I.... I wish that both team Skyward and Team Gold we're one team from the very start, giving team Skywards members a wish as well." "WHAT?!" Shadoan called out, a little astonished and very confused. "YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TALK ABOUT BRINGING TOGETHER-" "-I also want the memories of this timeline and whatever new timeline is created for this change." "-AND YOUR WASTING IT ON US!?" Luke looks back with a chuckle. "We made it this far once.... We can make it again. There's always next year; Jhoto and Kanto can survive until then."

Luke smiles widely as Grimor gazes into his eyes. After a blue pulse of energy emits, a new set of memories flood Lukes mind and meld with his conscious as he falls forward, feeling his mind is about to split until the process halts. Grimor gazes his eyes to Shadoan and speaks.

"Champion! MAKE YOUR WISH!"

Shadoan backs up a little as he looks towards Luke getting his barrings. Not knowing what to do next, he watched Luke give up his dream just to allow his team to have theirs. Not knowing what to do next, he looked back through his needs and sighed. "I want the S.S. Behemoth. Any form of world peace can wait and right now, me and my family here need a new home while helping us on our travels... If it's not too much trouble." Grimors nods as a ball of energy forms over it's head. It swallows the ball of power and fires it back across the cosmos into the night sky.

"Let your companions know to wish on this shooting star, their wish will be granted... BEGONE!"

A white light of energy glows beneath the feet of both Luke and Shadoan as it grows brighter and brighter until the scenery becomes non-existant to both of them, only to follow up with a total pitch-black darkness.

A few moments later, a calming wind blows across Shadoan and Lukes Face as the boys wake to find themselves on the beach just outside of Olivine City. The boys look around and notice their friends, coming out to greet them and get the details on their final battle against the villians who caused the trouble with Lethia. Looking back behind them were a whole massive crowd of entities. League Officers dashing left and right to tend to the wounded while those not wounded we're busy trying to get their gear together to locate Lethia once more. Shadoan and Luke chuckle a little as the night sky lights up with a shooting star.

Shadoan smiles a little and turns to the newly formed team, announcing.
"Make a wish and it might come true."​

END

Epilogue?

Last edited:
Back