• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan/Piro/ravenstorture Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Yeah that is true XD. Well I am gonna go watch Beyblade in about 5 minutes. But if I have seen it I aint watchin it XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well it aint my fault that they are behind in England XD. I told you the last new epi they showed yesterday in a PM XD. Hey Ryan get back here *drags ryan back*

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Oh ok, I don't know how you guys find all these download sites XD. *Is presuming that you downloaded the jap epis*

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nope XD I bought them from a store, of corse they're origenal Japanese DVDs and not bootlegs...so needless to say the subs are crap.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    OR I just have to buy some gifts for my pair and for Kris since they have their birthdays coming up and all XD

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Oh ok XD, so you think the dubs are crap XD. Well the show is the same but the dialogue may be different, I dunno XD plus do they have subtitles?

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Oh yeah, when I go to the mall I'm gonna get me some food to eat as well. Yum, they have this really good Chinese place that I haven't been to in a long while. I really saved up for this trip. Getting a bracelet for Paige, and a movie for Kris and a book for me XD Plus I'm gonna eat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back