• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan/Piro/ravenstorture Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Eating out is fun...er XD Anyways, I got a job treansfer from some French resturant...to an Applebee's I start on Monday working from 8 to 3 30 and I love my hours XD 8 50 an hour, I cannot wait XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I never liked it much either ^^; The place is just weird, I'd rather work at a place like Friday's or something that place is so cool. I love how they make their food.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well my fave food is Pizza and Burger King and oh yeah Salad Cream and Mayo XD.... Salad Cream is kinda similiar to mayo but meh XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I just don't like the food from Applebee's XD ANd the place gives off a weird vibe. But I like Friday's more.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
There's a bunch of that stuff around where I live, but I genereally don't like to eat there much. I'll stick to burger King thank you very much XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Dangit! I wish my uncle would leave and stop talking to my mom so she could drive me to the mall XD I'd go myself but ya know...I only drive on the weekdays...plus it isn't all really....legal >>;;

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I've read way to many weird stories about what they dow ith their food...plus I've worked there...><

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well I like BK more cus they have better burgers XD and I could never work in a fast food place man cus I would get fed up of the food and wouldn't eat there again and I don't want that to happen lol

Pokemon_Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back