• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest (February PT Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You saved me the trouble of having to PM them! Thanks, Tara. <3

Now I'm all set. YEAH. Damn siggeh for making that beautiful bg.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay results so far:
1 point seperating 1st and 2nd for supporters.

Currently 2 non-supporters are coming a draw.

THOSE WHO HAVEN'T VOTED, VOTE ALREADY. And I'll still PM a reminder on the 1st.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Hey Nica, I was wondering...
Would it be alright for me to change my votes around? :O
Just checking, since I hadn't seen Chrissie's or AK47's yet.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey Nica, I was wondering...
Would it be alright for me to change my votes around? :O
Just checking, since I hadn't seen Chrissie's or AK47's yet.

Sure go ahead. :D Since it's before the final voting day, sooo.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Uhhh you're meant to reply in the PM, not in the thread.

...can someone delete his post? D;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
FINALLY. That took aaaages to count up the votes, omg. A few didn't vote, but they didn't really place anyway, so yeah.

Supporters

1. Anastasia.R: 16
2. Derozio: 15
3. Regeneration: 8

Non-Supporters

1. Gazza: 14
2. CommanderPigg: 11
3. ~Ryukaa: 8

Anyways, congrats guys. :D It was reaaaallly close. By the way, Tara, you gunna give emblems or me?

derozio

Years
The fact that Logeidan didn't place in the top three is beyond me. And I honestly expected Commander to place first in the non-supporter category. Nothing like that happened...

And I'm second again, eh? Heh, seems like I'm gonne be stuck here for quite a while. Anyway, congratulations to the winners. You truly deserved to win, Ana~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The fact that Logeidan didn't place in the top three is beyond me. And I honestly expected Commander to place first in the non-supporter category. Nothing like that happened...

And I'm second again, eh? Heh, seems like I'm gonne be stuck here for quite a while. Anyway, congratulations to the winners. You truly deserved to win, Ana~

Let's just say it was close for a while until a few recent votes. XD

derozio

Years
I don't know, Nica. Although I don't have qualms with the results and won't really rant/bicker much about it, I feel that deserving people didn't get what they should have. Logeidan's profile was so good. He took care of blending the background and had some really pleasant colors. How merv got the third spot..idk. And as for the non-supporters, Commander had a better color scheme when compared to Gaz.

I knew I'd be second or third..but the fact that some other people didn't place is just..ugh, I don't know why I'm so infuriated. :<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't know, Nica. Although I don't have qualms with the results and won't really rant/bicker much about it, I feel that deserving people didn't get what they should have. Logeidan's profile was so good. He took care of blending the background and had some really pleasant colors. How merv got the third spot..idk. And as for the non-supporters, Commander had a better color scheme when compared to Gaz.

I knew I'd be second or third..but the fact that some other people didn't place is just..ugh, I don't know why I'm so infuriated. :<

Well, I'm not going to post the full results, but what I will say is that a lot were just a few votes off third or the supporters, that is. Some people did change their votes later on too, so that might be why. I do agree that Logiedan's is nice, though!

I understand, I did go over the votes 5 times anyway. XD

derozio

Years
Naah, I'm not doubting your capacity to count votes nor am I asking you to post the complete results here (that'd be too much a bother for anybody). I merely wanted to voice my opinion about the results, that's all. I said what I felt.

And what I learned from today's PPPC results is to 'Expect the Unexpected'. Seriously.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It was probably due to such a vast amount of Supporters this time around, really. You can expect anything when you have 10+ Supporters on the list, all with pretty awesome profiles, haha.

Commander's color scheme may have been batter, but Gazza's profile did match the theme in general more. Perhaps that's what others were thinking as well, considering this is the Pokemon Prettiest Profile Contest.

Anyways, I'll give out the emblems. Congrats to Ana, Gazza, and everyone else. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back