• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest (February PT Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I'll post my screenshot here. Just for the guys who don't have 1400 x 900.

Spoiler:

This screenshot contains the full profile. Front the top to bottom. Since the background in my primary content area's appearance change as we go from top to bottom or left-right, I thought it'd be better if I post a full profile pic besides the normal screencap.

Warning: Huge Pic.
    Spoiler:

Aaaand I'll vote...soon.

P.S: It seems like the second screenshot is sorta low quality. Idk.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Added Ibis (because I'm nice; if countryemo didn't delete their post I would have added them as well). And about to add Derodero's images. :)

I would just like to wish you all good luck!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I have a question about the voting before I submit my vote; do we vote 1 to 5 or is it 1 to 10 or do we just put their names into the form?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I voted. Good luck to everyone!
    Just a question for future reference: Is a supporter allowed to enter under the non-supporter category, so long as that supporter fits all the requirements of the non supporter, like the small profile picture, no background stuff etc.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Can I add a screenshot like Dero just because I made mine on a fairly large resolution... Although I did modify it so it should be friendly for smaller screens, if they get too small it may look ick.

Note that the image size got reduced when uploading, but that is what it looks like on my screen, just not that small.
    Spoiler:

Also I'm voting now. Good luck everyone!

Years
  • Well, this is gonna be fun. =D Glad I my internet was done BEFORE the voting process. x..x;;

I'll be voting in a few. ^..^ Good luck everyone! Oh, right, I also wanted to share a screenshot of my profile, since some people told me it looks...well, the settings and how the background image is seen, ect.
    This is a screenshot in my PC pic album
    Anyway, yay, good luck to you guys, =D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I already made my vote but I have decided to put up a small screenshot since some of the skins it doesn't fit that well on all of them. -I just noticed this-

Spoiler:

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
    Years
  • I'm having server load/busy-ness issues so I'm having a hard time loading everyone's Profiles without multiple reloads. I'm going to wait until later tonight after work to finish up (hopefully, the server busy-ness won't be so bad).

In the meanwhile, I personally really appreciate the screenshots because I have a smaller screen of 1024 x 768.

My own Profile was created at the 1024 x 768 resolution (obviously, I can't make one of a bigger resolution because my screen simply can't go that big) and screenshots of my Profile at the current size can be found in my Album linked on my Profile.

Awesome Profiles everyone and thanks to Binary Peaches and Forever for letting me join! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I voted. Good luck to everyone!
    Just a question for future reference: Is a supporter allowed to enter under the non-supporter category, so long as that supporter fits all the requirements of the non supporter, like the small profile picture, no background stuff etc.
    I don't think we allowed someone to do that in the Prettiest Profile Contest in January, so I would assume no. Though if you'd like, you may join with an non-supporter alt, and then ask for the emblem to be awarded to your main if you win. :)

And it's a little bit late, but I'll go ahead and post up the link to the other screenshots. Hopefully people haven't been missing them due to my laziness.

derozio

Years
  • Not in the January's PPC contest, but I can swear that a user who went by the name 'sasuke' or something did, in fact, participate in a previous PPC under the non-supporter category even though he was a supporter. When I asked, I got the reply that 'He is gonna enter as a non-supporter and isn't gonna use any of his supporter privileges'. But then again, that was something which happened in the OT PPC...

Anyway, thank you for putting up that screenshot, Tara! <3; I'll vote soon enough. Best of luck to everybody!

Oh, and before I forget, I've a query - I can't seem to see the backgrounds on some of the supporter's profiles. For example, there ain't any background visible to me on Iris's and AdvanceK47's profiles. Is there even a background in their profile or not? :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • There are backgrounds, yes. I would offer screenshots but my monitor size = little, so likely you do not want.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Since I have yet to update the list with the screenshots that have been provided, I'll see about going down the supporters list and screenshot them. Think it might actually be recommended for the later PPCs, since we always seem to have that problem.

And on another note, that must have been before my time, because I don't remember someone like that, Dero.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay so I've recieved 15 votes so far. Andd well, there's a lot more that haven't voted. So ya'll should probably vote soon. :D I'll send a PM by the 1st to remind people.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mnnn... looks like Nica stopped him from doing so. XD; Good thing I'm lazy!

derozio

Years
  • I'll be really busy in the coming days so...I might have to vote today. I'll PM Iris and AK47 asking for screencaps of their profiles. If, by today night, I do not get their reply with the screen-shots, I'll vote without taking their profile backgrounds into consideration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back