• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • So far what fun thing had Jack really done here. Saved Mark from a Frillish attach, Get attacked by a swarm of beedrill, spending the night in the hospital. None of that was fun, Jack took out his map from his bag looking for a safe place and somewhere that Brogan wouldn't have a problem going to "How about the Beach" Yeah it was the perfect place to tell the truth nice ocean view calm and serene environment. Chance to catch a water type too that would be good as well "So how bout it Borgan" He said as he gestured towards the direction she was supposed to go.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Selene

Hearing Surge round on Vince yet again Selene winced...man, he threw a book at his head yeah sure but get over it sometime Surge...as Vince waved to her being led out by Surge, Selene smiled apologetically and mouthed 'sorry!' as she waved back at him slowly, wondering what on earth he would be doing...

As she finished up her bicycle crunches, she lay back on the floor and got her breath back. Well...it was certainly fitness...but she wondered how much longer this class could go on for...she wanted to get out there now. Although part of her was freaking about this whole Abandoned Lugia Dorm place (the term Abandoned really did it...) she couldn't help but be excited about going there too...at least it would give her a chance to be brave...

"Okay...so, let's get some notes made shall we? Write down what you've learned on the Core and how to strengthen the abs," instructed Surge, sitting back down at his table and putting his feet up, crossing them with his large boots on. Selene made her way back to her seat and scribbled down her notes in bullet points...

Brogan

Beach...well, she was wearing the shorts for it...and the shoes...yes, all in all she was dressed beach appropriately. She took off her gilet leaving her cream tank top underneath it and looked over at Jack, nodding with a smile. Hmm...she was doubtful of how impressive this beach could actually be. Her family had their own private stretch of beach on the Seafoam Islands and THAT was a beach. All gorgeous white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, water pokemon frolicking around...no way would this beach be so gorgeous but she may as well go with it.

"The beach it is then Mr Jacobs," she nodded her head slowly, her expression one of cool indifference. She held a hand out in front of her, gesturing for him to lead the way. "Please, after you!" she said with a smile, wondering if she should train one of her pokemon whilst there...perhaps Squirtle...darn, now she was wishing she had brought her bathing suit...she could have gone for a swim and got some more exercise into her day...
    ((Just so we know...how much longer should these classes go on for?))

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Mark watched the Performances, while he wasn't interested in contests like Snype was, they were all fairly good performances. A few more students went after Brogan and Jack, until eventually, Mark was called up. Snype immediately heard the call and ran up before Mark could even react. Snype stood in the center of the stage giving off a large smile to the crowd in front of him, bowing as if they were a large scale audience. What was with Snype...? He seemed way too into this. Fantinia, being a fan of ghost Pokemon was interested in what the little Sableye could do. He looked confident enough.

"Alright Snype, you seem to have a better idea of what to do then me so lets see what ya got!" Mark said. Snype gave off a chuckle and immediately stepped into action. The trainer on the other side had owned a Makuhita. Snype chuckled as the two began to battle. Time to show off his newest ability. He made a gesture as if telling the pokemon to come to where Snype was. He was taunting him! Unfortunately the other Pokemon wasn't phased by the taunt... which dissapointed Snype. He tried calling it names but the other pokemon wasn't budging.

"Uh... Snype? Are you sure you know what your doing?" Mark said. Snype growled Angrily. He wasn't about to make a bad impression in front of everyone... think think think!

Fantina laughed lightly. "Mark was it? I think I can see what your Sableye is trying to do... but I'm afraid it hasn't been trained to be... *ahem*... great at taunting yet." Snype glared at Fantina... unfortunately she was right. He couldn't taunt effectively yet... if he could, then the combo he had planned would work. "Why not try something else?" Fantina suggested.

The boy's Makuhita moved in and used Fake Out on Snype. For the sake of going along with the class, he decided to allow himself to be hit by it. He wasn't going to be a poor sport and was interested in learning from experience. After being stunned by Fake out, Makuhita grabbed onto Snype's arm and threw him while he was in shock. Fantina clapped. "Excellent Combination of moves!" She said. Snype instantly grew Jealous. It was a good combination... normally it wouldn't have worked on Snype though...

"Snype I got an idea on how to top this performance... Use Double Team and Fury Swipes!" Snype nodded and made several clones of himself, praciticly hopping around the Makuhita. Once all of the clones were in range, each of them used fury swipes, while only one of them was hitting Makuhita, the rest of the clones were leaving trails with each scratch, making it pretty pleasant to watch. Makuhita fell to the ground and got back up, scratching his head. Snype simply snicked.

"Much better Mark!" Fantina said. The rest of the class clapped at both of their performances. Snype bowed to his "audiance" But in reality, he felt he could have done much better.

When Mark went back to take his seat, Snype began to tug on his shirt. He was refering to his taunting attempt... he needed to learn how to do it more effectively.

"Snype! You know I'm kind of low on money right now! I can't buy a TM just like that!" Snype huffed and crossed his arms, Dissapointed. Mark decided to get out of class early since he was done with his portion of the lesson. As he walked out of the gates, a courier ran toward Mark and handed him a letter. It was from his dad... ugh.

Mark walked to the courtyard and sat down on a bench to read the letter his dad had sent him...

"How are you doing in the Academy? Me and your mom are doing pretty good over here! I just wanted to support you with a bit of money, surely you need supplies for your pokemon. Some of it are earnings from the Game Corner... it's been a lucky day for me! Anyways, I hope you keep doing well over there."

-stay safe, your dad.

Mark crumbled up the letter and threw it in the trash can. He had alot of nerve to be sending a letter to him... and sending money? He looked in the envelope again and noticed there was infact, money in there. Pokedollars... alot of it! The fact that it was one in the game corner of all places disgusted him though... but... money is money... He could use it for a TM or something alone those lines... Snype gave off a large smile to Mark.

"Yeah yeah I know what your thinking. Ok We'll go check out the shop" Mark said. Snype jumped for joy and hopped onto Mark's shoulder. Mark decided to head off to the Pokemon Center and see if there were any good TM's avalible for Snype...

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • As Vincent did what Lt. Surge asked of him he was thinking of a way out. When he thought up his plan he couldn't help but smile a little. He would have to do it so that it wouldn't look like he was involved. Xack then sped up his progress so that he would finish faster. He did stop however to tie up his shoe, when the Raichu saw him stop it let out a thundershock attack jolting Xack a bit but enough to get him back to work.

"I'm done," Vince said as he walked back in the classroom sounding a bit tired. Lt. Surge looked at Xack surprised he didn't think that he would finish so soon but he didn't know that Vince was an athlete at heart and was use to running. Lt. Surge looked to his Raichu for conformation and the Raichu shook its head yes.

"Good job," Lt. Surge said as he returned his Raichu and motioned Vince to sit back down in his seat. When Vince sat back down in his seat and placed his bag down next to his seat Dyno popped his head outside of the bag and looked to Vince.

"Not yet Dyno wait for my signal," Vincent said as Dyno stuck his head back in the bag. While Vincent was changing back into his regular clothes before he came back to the class room he devised a plan to have Dyno use screech as loud as he could to make everyone run out of the classroom to escape the noise. In the confusion he would get Selene and they would be able to get out of there scott free as Lt. Surge tried to figure out where the noise was coming from. A brilliant plan.

"Hey Sel I've got a plan to get out of here but I'll need you to plug your ears," Vince whispered to Sel as it seemed that Lt. Surge was busy. He then looked over to the boy that was next to him and figured that he might as well warn him to.

"Hey Tyson right? You might want to plug your ears," Vincent whispered as he then looked to Dyno. Counting down from five to one with his fingers.

SelenaStar

Years
  • Selene

Vince looked...beat, that was the only way to put it, as she watched him come back in halfway through scribbling down the notes and some extra ideas about strengthening the Inner and External Obliques. She watched Lt Surge's Raichu and felt her heart almost stop beating...it was the most beautiful pokemon...oh, she couldn't wait until Ryan was strong enough to evolve! And she knew that Ryan felt the same way too...

As Xack leaned over to whisper to her, she frowned at him in confusion...plug her ears? What for? She looked down and saw Dyno, saw the way they were both looking at Lt Surge who was otherwise occupied and not paying attention and couldn't believe that what she suspected would be true...

"Are you serious? You'll get us banged in detention!" she hissed angrily over at Vince, but plugged her ears anyway...she knew that no matter what she said he would end up doing it...and she did kind of want to get out of this class really badly now. She watched him and Dyno closely, wondering what they were going to do...

HunterZero

Years
  • "Dyno now," Vincent whispered to his Deino as he and Blitz plugged their ears. Dyno smirked and then took in a deep breath and then let out the loudest screech attack he could possibly do. Man was it loud Vince had his ears plugged. He smiled as he watched everyone run out of the class room and Lt. Surge start freaking out he didn't know what was causing it. He gestured for everyone to get out of the room. Vince looked to Sel and gestured for them to get out. Vincent then ran to the corner of the room pulled out a tape recorder he found in the locker room and pressed the play button which had a recording of Dyno's screech. He then looked to Dyno and motioned for him to stop the screech.

"Man was that loud," Vincent said to himself as he ran out of the classroom and then waited for Selene. He took in what Sel said in consideration and that's why he used the tape recorder and put it in the corner closest to another student so that Surge couldn't figure it was him.

SelenaStar

Years
  • Wincing slightly as she could still hear the screech through her blocked ears, Sel rushed out of the room after Vince, satisfied that Surge hadn't suspected them after Vince dropped the tape recording in a different corner of the room. As the rest of the class waited with Surge in the hall outside the class, Selene tugged on Vince's shirt as she laughed - this was all great fun! - and she even motioned to Ty even though she didn't know him very well.

"Come on!" she shouted to Vince "let's go before he gets them back in!" dropping his shirt and running down the hall, looking back to make sure Surge hadn't clocked them Selene bolted - she was NOT going back into that classroom!

Once she had made it down to the entrance of the block, she leant back against the wall and braced her hands on her thighs, getting her breath back whilst laughing simultaneously. That was brilliant!!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Bri blanched. How the crap was he supposed to give Nova commands without talking?! How was he going to do this!? He shook his head. One thing he knew he was good at was understanding pokemon. And they understood him so well too! He had this one no problem. He began to smile. Nova glanced back at him. Bri mimed chewing and Nova grinned. He then charged at Charmeleon with his Fangs out and ready to bite her arm. Bri was glad Nova could absorb fire attacks. This would make things a bit easier.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Tyson chuckled. Those two were slick, he had to admit that. Pulling a move like screech to get the class to run out? genius he watched them slink away and just knew that he had to follow them. This was the best way he had seen how to get on class ever! Ty turned the corner and saw his classmates and started clapping.

"Oh my God, that was freaking brilliant! You two…You two are something else. You do realize that we're all getting detention with Surge right? And that his punishments are going to be far worse than his class? Oh… That was awesome. So uh… what's up with you two? You together or something? Or are you just good friends?"

Tyson smiled slightly to let them know he was joking around. Then he remembered what he heard earlier.

"I heard you two say something about the Lugia White dorm. What's the story about that place?"

SelenaStar

Years
  • Selene

Holding her hands up, her back resting against the wall Sel shook her head as the boy gushed about how slick she and Vince were. She laughed and straightened up, putting her hands on her hips - luckily it didn't take her too long to get her breath back - and looked at Ty with a wide grin. "I'm taking no credit - that was all Vince's marvellous idea! HE'S the slick one, I just went along with it to escape!"

"Nah...I doubt old Surgey will bother to put us in detention...he may work us a bit harder next class but I don't think he'll go any further than that..." she said, in a somewhat dubious tone as though trying to convince herself of that. Then Ty asked if she and Vince were together or just friends...WHAT?! What was it with people asking her about her relationship status..?!

She laughed nervously at the question, surprised to feel herself blushing deeply, her cheeks burning as she reached up behind her and rubbed the nape of her neck as she tended to do whenever she got nervous...woah, this was odd... "Umm...no! no no no...Luna and I, we're...we're mates!" she protested, her voice sounding quite strained as she turned her eyes away from both Vince and Ty...luckily Ty had asked another question, easy enough change of subject!

"I don't know too much about it myself if I'm being completely honest," she said, still not looking at either of them...there was an extremely interesting patch of wall to the side of them..."I know that there are rumours that the place is haunted...all the typical stuff that goes along with an old abandoned building I guess..."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie's Post

Valorie became frustrated. She didn't understand how this was going to help her communicate with her pokemon better unless she suddenly became mute. Regardless, she didn't want to fail. How was she going to communicate? She wasn't even good at charades! Then it occurred to her. Oh wait. That's right. Charmeleon would attack without orders if provoked. She seriously doubted Charmeleon would use attract, though. How did she tell Charmeleon to do /that/ with charades? The attack attract made her uncomfortable enough as it was without having to try and imitate the concept in front of a class.

Charmeleon stared Nova down and proceeded to lower her head, abruptly headbutting Nova upon Nova getting close, quite possibly taking the bite to the forehead. Being a rather rash pokemon, it was hard to make her flinch. To put it in perspective. Some people flinch when you make them think you're going to hit them in the face. Charmeleon would be more prone to taking the joke way too seriously and attacking the prankster viciously.

Valorie smiled, as headbutt was one of the most notorious attacks for getting pokemon to flinch known. Why had she used that instead of flamethrower, though? It was probably because Nova came right at her for a physical attack instead of staying at a range.

Valorie began to think of how to get Charmeleon to use attract again, grimacing at the conclusions she was getting. She began to pull a Charmeleon and start angsting, hard, her cheeks turning somewhat pink. She firmly decided that she was /not/ doing that.

Years
  • (different classes finish different times, so if you and the other rpers in your class are ok with it finishing then you can finish it)

Brogan suggested he lead the way, so why not he just led the way. It wasn't a very far walk but Jack was being side tracked by every pokemon that crossed his eye, just drawing him to battle but he tried to hold that in with Brogan right behind him. "Here we are" The short walk came to an end and Jack showing Brogan a part of the beach that was empty. "Came here my first day" IT looked beautiful a family of Lapras could be seen in the distance and the way the calm waves added to the atmosphere. The breeze was nice prompting Jack to take of his shirt resting beside his bag as he took a seat on a rock and stared into the ocean.

SelenaStar

Years
  • Brogan

As Jack sat down on the rock, Brogan paused and looked around her. The beach was...pretty, yes, and it was a lot quieter than she had first anticipated - in fact it was just like the Houghton-Taylor beach privacy just with the knowledge that anyone could impose on them at any moment and she wouldn't be able to send in the guards...drat.

She dropped her tote on the sand next to Jack and carried on walking to the water until her feet were submerged to above her ankles, looking out on the sea. This...this bit was stunning. Admittedly, the water was a bit dirtier than she was used to...but ultimately it bothered Brogan less than she thought it would, and that was...bizarre. Perhaps it was just the best of a bad situation...she had to make the most of it or else she would end up going insane...plus those Lapras over in the distance were stunning. She couldn't help but think that she should capture one...they were so beautiful, it would be fitting for her to have one...beautiful trainer, beautiful pokemon.

"Hey...do you think they'll come any closer to the shore?" she turned back to ask Jack, brushing her hair out of her face as the breeze blew it around. She blushed ever so slightly when she noticed he had taken his shirt off but she was far enough away he wouldn't notice. She didn't avert her eyes, however, she was Brogan Houghton-Taylor and she looked away for nobody. "I kind of want to have a go at one of them...but I don't particularly want to get wet through when I don't have a change of clothes with me..."

Nideous

Years
  • Nova took the Headbutt and growled at Charmeleon. He was not the type to flinch. He was the that made others flinch! He glanced back at Bri. He was shocked when he saw Bri put his arms across his chest and glare. Then it hit him. He was faking like he was using Leer. Nova wondered of lowering an opponents stats would count. He didn't care. He leapt back and Leered at Charmeleon.

Thyme shook her head at the silent battle going on. Bri was a natural at this. He didn't need her around. She climbed down his back and began walking around, looking at the other battles going on. Until Bouncy landed on her. She shoved the baby pokemon off.
    "Buff! Igglybuff!" she said. She had a very odd looking grin on her face.
    "No, go away!" Thyme said. Bouncy Leapt at her again.
    "What the heck do you want?!" Thyme asked as she shoved her off. Bouncy jumped on Thyme, yet again. This time, she was glowing faintly with dark power. Thyme got hit by Faint Attack. She got mad now. She was in no shape to teach this little brat a lesson! What was she supposed to do about this?
    "Look, get away from me before big sister Thyme gives you a spanking!" Thyme said raising her vines threatonongly. This seemed to be the wrong move, as Bouncy used Faint Attack again. Thyme went down on the ground this time. She got back up and used Vine Whip, and slapped Bouncy across the face. Bouncy rolled a little, looking hurt and started crying.
    "Oh, for goodness sakes! I didn't mean to hurt you! But you need to learn to respect when someone doesn't want you in their space!" Thyme said. This didn't get her to stop. Thyme looked around for Bri. He was way away, still in the battle. She wanted to cry herself. She walked over to Bouncy and put an arm around her. Bouncy stopped crying a little bit. Thyme sat down near the little ball making some shushing noises.
    "Why me?" she asked herself.

Years
  • Jack was enjoying the few and Brogan brushing the hair from her face was almost movie quality, the view was even better now. Would they come closer? Maybe but they would need some convincing to come in that direction. Maybe convincing wasn't the right word especially with what Jack was planning some would call it excessive Jack reached unto his belt plucking Giga's pokeball and releasing him."Ok get ready Brogan" Jack whispered instructions into Giga's ear after telling Brogan to prepare herself for what was coming. Giga flew into the air and went behind the three pokemon and had them swimming away in haste. Jack put his hand on his head, and chuckled a bit he told Giga to be silent and deadly but he decided to go in all claws swiping. Thankfully one of them was heading straight for Brogan's direction Giga behind him making sure it was going to the right place "Lets see what you got" Jack shouted to Brogan, little words of encouragement.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Mackenzie's Post

Mackenzie searched for a bit, her search turning up uneventful. She sighed and glanced at a free pokeball she had. She had taken the opportunity to let Limpet the Remoraid and, after a poiton or two, Aile the Dunsparce train on a couple of wild pokemon along the way. Both were quite tired, as they didn't possess the strength or strategic moves to beat wild pokemon effortlessly. They had however managed a few each. Seeing as it didn't seem like either had the strength to keep it up any longer, however, Mackenzie decided to give up searching for the day.

Mackenzie made her way out of the forest, simply walking past a wild pokemon that nearly tried to bite her ankle with seemingly no care in the world. Training against wild pokemon was nice experience and all, but it was boring, hard work!

It was then she noticed a fallen Beedrill from earlier, simply laying there, sprawled on the ground, twitching. Seeing as she hadn't been able to catch the pokemon she was looking for she stopped to stare. Did she want a Beedrill? After a few moments she smiled. Catching a Beedrill as a Beedrill after taking on it's entire hive was not the sort of thing your average trainer could get away with. Even then, Beedrill was seemingly not a popular pokemon. She tossed a ball down, easily catching the fallen bug pokemon.

Mackenzie then proceeded on, finding herself headed towards the beach. She was bored, and perhaps there was something to do there. What said something was she had no idea. After a brief jog she got to the beach, looking around casually. She was willing to bet she was one of the only people around fully clothed.

smeargleicon.png
    Peinture ♂ Lv. 21 (Aeroblast, Sacred Fire, Extremespeed, Volt Tackle, Haze, Taunt)
    tangelaicon.png
    Mew ♂ Lv. 22 (Sunny Day, Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Pain Split, Leaf Storm)
    jigglypufficon.png
    Melody ♀ Lv. 22 (Sing, Perish Song, Attract, Charm, Sweet Kiss, Focus Punch)
    remoraidicon.png
    Limpet ♂ Lv. 14 (Water Gun, Lock-On, Psybeam, Sunny Day)
    dunsparceicon.png
    Aile ♀ Lv. 13 (Headbutt, Rage, Defense Curl, Dig, Yawn, Sunny Day)
    beedrillicon.png
    Beest ♀ Lv. 10 (Fury Attack, Protect, Acrobatics, Harden, Poison Sting)

Valorie's Post

Charmeleon's mouth broiled with flames as she took this as a challenge. That is, until Valorie walked forward and tapped Charmeleon on the nose. Charmeleon stopped, looking like she felt scolded as she turned to look at Valorie. With her dignity in sambles, Valorie leaned over and made winking kissy lips and gestured at Nova. She felt dirty.

Charmeleon just sort of blanched. What the heck was /wrong/ with her trai--oh. OH! It was then she got it, turning back to Nova. Still, what was /wrong/ with her trainer? She had no clue. She proceeded to make a disturbingly out of character smarl, because Charmeleon was physically incapable of truly smiling, winking at Nova as she did so. A floating pink heart of sorts floated out towards Nova, as if it were a super cutesy homing missile. Valorie grinned, hoping to score her A for the day whilst trying to put that humiliating experience behind her.

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Years
  • Brogan watched Jack closely as he released his pokemon...she didn't know what type that was umm...well it looked a bit like a dragon...but whatever, and whispered in its' ear...what the devil was he planning? He couldn't possibly be shepherding the Lapras over for her...why would he do that? There wasn't anything in it for him...unless he was planning on catching one too...it was most likely that he was simply showing her the respect that her position demanded she decided in the end.

As the dragon-y pokemon sent the Lapras scattering, jack told her to get ready as one came straight towards them...but as she reached for Buneary's pokeball she realised she'd left the spares in her bag! Dang!

"umm...just a minute," she said sheepishly, kicking her wedges off and running back to her bag as quickly as she could through the sand, scooping it up and running back, releasing both Squirtle and buneary so that Buneary could battle from Squirtles back and get closer. She took a deep breath, feeling somewhat anxious...she hadn't caught a pokemon in a while and she would be humiliated if she messed up in front of jack...oh, why couldn't she hire someone to do all this for her?!

As the Lapras was in range, brogan shouted "Buneary! Use your Sky Uppercut!" she instructed, blanching as Lapras spotted the danger and sent a Bubblebeam towards Buneary. "Squirtle, counter that Bubblebeam with a Water Gun, don't let anny attacks hit Buneary!" Buneary leapt from Squirtles back towards Lapras, dodging the bubblebeam with her fist outstretched and ready to attack. As the water gun and bubblebeam collided, squirtle was pushed back slightly, but then the bubblebeam stopped as Buneary's sky uppercut knocked Lapras out of the water and up , landing on it's back. Seizing the opportunity, Brogan plucked a Great Ball from her bag and threw it at Lapras. The ball quivered...and again...and in a flash of red light the Lapras popped out, looking annoyed.

"shoot," growled Brogan, annoyed at the lack of success but also by the fact she had failed in front of jack. Well, she wouldn't this time...Lapras headbutted Buneary, the bunny pokemon letting out a cry and being caught by a fast moving Squirtle. "okay Buneary, use your Ice Punch to Lapras' mouth!" she watched as Lapras and Squirtle resumed their battle for dominance and Buneary 's Ice Punch made direct contact with Lapras, freezing her entire head halfway down her neck. Brogan threw another ball...and this time...yes! With a ping it stayed closed!

Forgetting herself for a moment, Brogan squealed in excitement - she'd done it! She'd caught the Lapras! She instinctively turned to Jack and threw her arms around him, saying thank you about 10 times a second before she came to her senses. She released him and coughed nervously, tucking her hair behind her ear and smiling sheepishly. "umm...yes, thank you so much Jack...I couldn't have done that without you and your pokemon...I appreciate it," she smiled and walked forward to where Lapras' pokeball was bobbing in the water. She bent down and picked it up, smiling down at it happily. So much joy from something so simple...although she probably wouldn't be making a habit of it when she could hire catchers and trainers again. It was a nice change though.

HunterZero

Years
  • Xack was smiling the entire situation and really while they were running. He did blush a bit when Ty said something about he and Selene together or not. He didn't know if there was something going on or not so he kept quite. It was a good plan and he doubted Surge would figure it out.

"Yeah it was a good plan I just really wanted to get out of there," Vince said laughing a bit. "All I heard was this place was haunted which makes me all the more excited to go there maybe I'll catch a cool new pokemon," Blitz and Dyno both gave each other a high five as they started walking toward where they thought the Lugia white dorm.

"Hey it looks like Blitz and Dyno know where they're going so let's follow them," Vince suggested trying to avoid the continuation of the whole if he and Selene were a couple.

Nideous

Years
  • Bri recognized that move instantly! It was Attract! Thyme was very good at using it! Nova glanced at Bri who made a grand sweeping motion with his arm. Nova took that to mean to get the crap out of the way. He leapt out of the way of the attack and growled intimidatingly at Charmeleon. He had had it up to here with the thing! He began to fire small flaming orbs at her. It was Ember, and he had used it right when Bri slammed one fist into the other, the universal sign to hit them hard.

SelenaStar

Years
  • With a relieved exhale of breath, Selene nodded in agreement with Vince as he suggested they follow Blitz and Dyno. Sel could only assume that they were going to the Abandoned Lugia Dorm...which would be interesting to say the least...and she looked round to check that Ty was following as they wandered off.

She chanced a sideways glance at Vince now that her blush had subsided and grinned, "so what did Surge have you doing before? Polishing his boots?" she joked - she wasn't sure if she was imagining it or did Vince seem as embarrassed as she did? Well duh...it was an awkward situation to be in..but still, she couldn't help but wonder...

"I'm kind of dreading the next class we have with him..."

Back