• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Nova shook his head and stood up.
"Ow... What did that girl hit me with?" Nova asked.
"Your heart," Thyme said with half a laugh. Mark then walked up and offered to help find Butler.
"Buff!" Bouncy said as she leapt around Snype happily.
"Oh, Mark! Good to see you man! This is Bouncy! She hatched from the egg I got and now she is mine to keep! Isn't that awesome! And Klu, let's go back to the battlefield and see if Nova can pick up Butler's scent there. It's how I found Vince when we all got lost in the woods," Bri said. Nova looked up at him.
"Dude, really, what did she hit me with!" he said urgently.
"I'm not the only one that can use Attract. She hit you with that!" Thyme said laughing. Nova growled.
"If you ever try that I'll... I'll rip your tail off!" Nova growled at her. She looked at him.
"Right, like you could mutt!" Thyme said, though she didn't want to find out.

Years
Just the look of the girl that approached Brogan had creeped Jack out but if she had to come along why not. Jack definetly didn't want her tagging along but to say no might give a wrong impression to Brogan that Jack wasn't a nice guy. "Yeah right this way" Jack said in an odd tone Mackenzie behind and Brogan beside him "My alone time with Brogan cut short" Jack whispered in Brogan ear jokingly.

With Mackenzie tagging along Jack decided that plans would have to be changed, no way Jack was showing the view from the mountains to Mackenzie a girl he knew for seconds and didn't even like. Jack led them back to the courtyard of the school cutting his tour early. To tell the truth though other than the hug he got from Brogan it was just as boring as coordiantor class just without Fantina's annoying voice, thankfully.

"To tell the truth one of the most funs things to do on this island is to battler" Jack smiled as he looked at Mackenzie, she might as well serve a purpose. Jack could use her to show off his battle skills, the thing he was most proud off. "So what do you say Mackenzie" With those crazy looks she must have had some crazy moves to go with them but for now Jack kept that joke to himself.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith's Post

"What a bore," Calnith said to himself as he walked off the ferry that brought him to the academy. The ride over here was boring he had fought some trainers but they were all weak and didn't provide a challenge. He eyed the beach as he began to walk toward the school and figured he would go there after he had got settled.

"Alright ShinRyu, Cerberus, Colossus, stand proud," He said as he entered his dorm room letting all his pokemon out of there pokeballs. His pokemon, except of Colossus who floats, stood in a line like soldiers waiting for their orders. "We're going to the beach to find a powerful water type pokemon," Calnith said as he began changing into a pair of black swim trunks with skulls on both sides of them.

As he walked through the school he looked around and let out a small sigh. He figured this place would be filled with students who look as if they would give him a challenge but they all just looked like pathetic weaklings to him and he doesn't waste his time with those kind of people.

"This beach should provide us with a challenge," Calnith said to his pokemon signaling for Colossus to get in front of the water. "Hyper beam," He said. The Metang brought its hand together and a orb of goldish orange appeared in between its hands. Colossus the released a powerful beam into the water splashing a huge amount of water into the air and all over the beach. Many water pokemon flew into the air but one caught his attention, a Krabby.

"Cerberus fetch," Calnith ordered as he stared at the Krabby. Cerberus flew into the air and use bite to grab hold of the Krabby as he landed back onto the beach. The Houndour then launched the Krabby into the air.

"Now ShinRyu use Draco Meteor," Calnith added as the Gible looked at him strange. Calnith had been trying to get the Gible to learn Draco Meteor after they had saw a Garchomp use it once. ShinRyu would try but never get it right. "You heard me use Draco Meteor!" He shouted making the Gible freak out and try to use the attack. All it did was blow up in his face.

"Tch. Useless, you better do the attack next time ShinRyu. Colossus use Iron head on the double," Calnith said as he shook his head at ShinRyu's failure. The Metang then in a flash flew at the Krabby crashing into it with its body shining a metallic silver. The Krabby skidded across the sand but quickly flipped itself back onto it's feet. It seemed the Krabby was about to use bubble which made Calnith laugh.

"What a pathetic Krabby but I'll fix that Cerbersus finish this Thunder Fang," Calnith commanded as he laughed at the Krabby. Cerberus the charged at the Krabby going through the bubble attack like it was nothing a bit down hard on the Krabby electrocuting it with his fangs. As the Krabby eventually was knocked out Cerberus dropped it on the ground and Calnith tossed a pokeball at it. The ball shook a few times but the eventually made a click noise that was music to Calnith's ears.

"Let's go this wasn't as fruitful as I thought it would be all we got was a Krabby that needs training," Calnith said as he started to leave the beach. He did noticed Jack, Mackenzie and Brogan but didn't want to talk to anyone. ShinRyu on the other hand and use dig and dug all they way following them to the courtyard as he popped out of the ground right next. Jack's foot.

"ShinRyu you fool!" Calnith growled as Cerberus and Colossus like attack dogs chased after the Gible to bring him back. Great now he would have to waste his time with others, he slowly began walking toward the direction that ShinRyu had gone. This school wasn't looking so great after all.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye was wildly confused as Klu started freaking out. The pain was starting to return and the girl's voice was getting garbled in his ears. God, he hated when he got this bad. It made him really want his medication, which made him feel like he was an addict or something. The lozenge wasn't helping now, his throat burning... or maybe sparking. Yes sparking with hundreds of thousands of lightning bolts that were proceeding through his entire body and ending at his head. If screaming were possible through what felt like burning ice then Skye would have. Instead he slowly moved away from the others to go slump behind a wall.

Ellie popped out of her Pokeball instantly, looking concerned. Then she nodded without needing to be told and bolted off after Rama's scent. Honestly that stupid fox! Was the bag that heavy? Skye had hit his limit! She was going to give the Zorua such a tongue lashing. Ellie huffed irritably as she ran.

Her trainer would have smiled if he could see. Unfortunately, everything was a mass of colors and sounds He lifted a hand to cover his eyes from the light and simply remained there, hoping the others would go with him. See? He could hear his mother scolding. But was it him? Or Cam? You knew this would happen! I told you! You are a delicate person Skye and your brother's exploits have given you a rash mind!

No Mom,
he thought pleadingly. "I'm o-okay." The last words burst from his lips before he could stop them, making his throat and head ache. But he wasn't and knew that. He didn't want to go home, not because his stupid body had a low tolerance for practically everything since the accident. That was why he was here right? Screw his brother's shadow, Skye's carefully done research, even the potential of his Pokemon, was being free too much to ask? Evidently it was.

Years
Mackenzie still hadn't responded but Jack attention shifted when a clump of dirt disappeared at Jack's feet. Jack laughed when he saw the little Gible come from underground right beside, he went down on one knee and rubbed the dragon types head softly. As he looked up he saw two pokemon rushing his way, Jack looked over at the trainer in the swim trunks, must have been his pokemon but why would the other pokemon rush the gible like attack hounds. "Hey nice looking bunch a pokemon you have here" this was a sincere compliment Metang and Houndour were too pokemon Jack admired and a Gible has the potential to be a real powerhouse when it evolves. "So first day here" Jack asked as he walked over to the boy hand outstretched offering a handshake.

Nideous

Years
Bri was about to head back to the battlefield to find Butler when he spotted Skye collapse on the wall. Not wanting to panic the others, Bri turned to Mark.
"One second you guys, I got to go handle something right quick," Bri said casually. He walked away from them with Nova following him. He walked over to Skye and looked him over carefully.
"Are you alright? Do you need ant help?" Bri asked. Skye didn't seem to hear him, but mumbled something.
"I'm o-okay," he mumbled. Bri looked down the way his Eevee had run off.
"No you aren't. Is there anything I can do?" Bri said softly. He wasn't sure, but he had to ask.
"Hey, remember when you were in his room crying your eyes out about my fight with Thyme? Do you remember what happeneed? I know I saw him take some kind of medicine. Maybe he needs that now!" Nova said. Bri nodded.
"Where is it? Your medicine? I'll go get it for you," Bri offered.

Fuyu

Years
Skye heard a voice... ugh his head was sparking could they be quiet please? He was trying to clear mind, his eyes because it would be nice to see since he feel anything through the thunderstorm. As long as no lightning got into his eyes anyway. He made a strangle sort of moan, trying to tell whoever it was he had no clue what they were saying. Skye was pretty sure that he ad made no sense and honestly did not care for once. His hand lowered toward the pendant around his neck. THe cool metal and crystal seemed to relax him a little.

There was a sudden bark as Rama and Ellie came rushing back, Rama clutching a pill case in his mouth. The Pokemon looked severely agitated, tgrumbling about stupid humans and their inability to tell when someone was on a mission. Ellie meanwhile was panicking her tailed rear end off, bouncing and twitching anxiously before running to Bri.

"Water," she told him. Get Skye water! He can't tell you because he's all muddled! But he has to swallow them with water! Dry hurts his throat more!" She stared at him with wide brown eyes, pushing anxiously at his hands. Her bell wasn't ringing. "Hurry! Hurry! Please!" This was bad, very bad. By now his throat might have a little blood in it... did that mean another hospital stay? No, no not that again! No! She trembled all over until Rama smacked her with his tail. His teal eyes were annoyed.

"Honestly, you're such a kit," he scolded. "It isn't that bad and your panic will make hi more agitated and you know how annoying it is to get him out of a sulk. Go get the dumb water while I get the pills out. Jeez," he grumbled. "Am I the only Pokemon here with sense?" He began to nose the case open.

"But he's supposed to take them before he goes to class!"

"It was too soon," Rama reminded her irritably. "Human medicine has all these dumb side effects if you take them wrong or something. At least if its late those are less likely. So stop standing around and go!" He was worried but he wasn't going to waste time flipping out. Then again, the only time he saw Skye at the doctors was when Volca found it a good idea to burn him alive with the dead tree. He hadn't been around during the Galvantula and Joltik thing. If it made you panic this badly over something so minor, he was glad he missed it.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith's Post

Calnith stared at the boy and studied him. He figured this kid probably prided himself in his strength and loves a good fight. Calnith didn't shake his had he only quickly looked at the two girls. The one oddly dressed probably only dressed that way for attention and to "not be in the in crowd" how stupid. The other one had a crush on the boy it was obvious and she probably came from a wealth family. Boy did Calnith love being able to read people easily.

"ShinRyu here now," Calnith growled as the Gible quickly came out of his hole and rushed to his trainer's side. "Yes this is my first day here and hopefully this will be the last day where it's completely boring," He said answering Jack's question. His tone sounded cold and heartless. Calnith then began to wonder which girl he would manipulate, steal the rich girl or go for the oddly dressed "miss cool" one. He decided that he would probably play with the oddly dressed ones emotions she seemed easier to crack than the other one.

"My pokemon are of the utmost perfection but ShinRyu displayed imperfection which I do not approve of," He added as he glared at ShinRyu with disproving eyes. The Gible then looked away and let out a sad sigh.

Nideous

Years
Skye mumbled something unintelligible and Bri thought it would be better to stop talking and go look himself. That was when Skye's Zorua and Eevee came running back. Ellie said he needed water. That was fine. Bri reached into his bag and pulled out his water bottle. He opened it up and waited for Rama to finish what he was doing. He looked at Ellie.
"You've got to stop panicking. Skye's going to be fine," he said soothingly. He waited until Rama got the medicine out.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Klu thought about the question, still shaking a bit.

"Uh- He might be looking for- ah, for, um, berries! Yes. He loves to eat." She managed to say.

Klu starting walking towards battlefield one with Mark, completely missing the incident with Skye. Butler was the only important thing on her mind now.

"Maybe- Maybe something more the sweet side, he was- was never into bitter stuff. So.... maybe Pecha berries?" Klu said, trying to be more specific.

Years
Not shaking his hand was nothing Jack didn't feel bad about it, but just the guys eyes as he looked over himself and the girls judging them. Utmost perfection Jack scoffed when he heard that "Nothing is perfect" Jack said as he slowly walked away a good distance from the boy a distance that could be used for a battle field "You know whats always fun though pokemon battles" Jack turned around and stared in his face giving him the battle eyes.

"Suicune dorm huh" Jack mumbled to himself, there was no definite way of knowing that as he wasn't wearing a dorm jacket. "Since you think your pokemon are so perfect, you have no reason to say no" Jack knew a couple people who behaved like this kid does and they were always speaking high and mighty about what they can do, and when challenged their confidence usually gets the better of them. Jack had siezed this guy up from the start, a little jerk who thinks he's better than people. Must think he's a goth kid with all those skulls on his clothes Jack joked in his head. Better beat him now and bring him down a notch than him get used to pushing people around.

Fuyu

Years
Ellie kept shaking. She was scared! She knew she was supposed to be strong but that was hard! None of them had seen it! None of them had seen a small child looking like a human shaped piece of coal, heard faint breathing through an oxygen mask, any of that! That was scary! And it was because of her! Her and her stupid reckless games! And this was her fault too! Skye may not think so but he knew it was!

Rama sighed and planted the pills in Bri's free hand. "Give up kid," he told him wisely. "Ellie gets inconsolable when she's like this. Skye's given up on telling her it's fine. She doesn't listen to anything." He trotted over to Skye and nuzzled his hand. Blearily, the boy opened his eyes, managing to see Bri. Did Bri had his medicine?Great... Okay he was about to pass out. Wonderful. He moved his hand, trying to tell him to give him the pills.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Jack, don't let Calnith near Bri if you don't want him to get used to pushing people around. :))

Bri helped Skye take his medicine with practiced ease. He had done this part many many times with Scott. It was really simple. He then helped Skye drink some water and stepped back. Skye probably didn't need to be crowded now. Nova grinned up at him. He looked back to see Klu and Mark had left without him and frowned. Hadn't he told them to wait for him? Oh well, it was their loss. He wasn't going to leave Skye until he returned to some semblance of normality. He crouched down and began petting Nova. Thyme wandered back with Bouncy trying to get her to play.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
"Right...well now that that's over..." she started after helping Ri get a hold of Ty, making sure that he was properly supported before stepping back with a hand on her hip, brushing her bangs out of her face, "we'd better be getting back to take Ty to the...uhh...oh no..." she trailed off when, upon turning back to Xack, she noticed the other Zorua stood watching them. Not that she was nervous or anything but her hand subconsciously reached for Ryan's pokeball...seeing as Ri couldn't beat the hell out of the thing Ryan would have to have a shot...

Before she could turn to Vince to think up a plan, the Zorua...it spoke and Selene could understand it?! What madness was this!! The words it spoke, obviously to Vince, shocked her...'little girl?!' thought Selene, her face turning furious, though that wasn't the most shocking part it was the bit her mind chose to focus on. Before she could jump into the row, however, she found herself...looking at...well, herself.

Confused Selene looked straight at the Evil, sneering Selene and inwardly vowed never ever to make that face - it made her contorted face look ridiculously ugly. The copy was nearly perfect...but it was more beautiful yet more horrifying than the Real Sel in a strange way...the eyes were darker and more enthralling but also looked as though they would be the last thing you'd ever see.

As she gaped at herself, she nearly missed the words the Zorua spoke to Vince...and...and the words he replied with. Now Selene looked at Vince in surprise, feeling as though she were watching a multi-player ping pong game with her head moving so much, and couldn't help herself blushing and grinning as she looked down at her feet, looking more than a bit of an idiot...so her suspicions from earlier with Ty seemed to be correct...not that she was going to push the issue of course. Vince's response could easily have just been a slip of the tongue under this weird circumstance...

When Vince captured the Zorua and took off his jacket, Selene didn't blame him as the blood was getting to her too as she sent Ri walking in front of them so she didn't have to see it, he seemed to blame himself...

"Don't apologise, it isn't your fault," said Selene, placing a hand on his shoulder somewhat hesitantly with a smile as they left the building, taking one last look over her shoulder at it. Wait until Mark heard about this..."If anything Ty shouldn't have just ran off like that but...but those were two nasty Pokemon, it couldn't be helped...and hey, that is probably the easiest capture I've ever seen in my life, so every cloud has it's silver lining right?" she quipped lightly, trying to lighten the mood somewhat.

Brogan
Nodding slowly at Mackenzie, Brogan watched her with a partially amused and partially completative expression, as though trying to figure out what use the girl would be to her - which, in truth, was exactly what she was thinking - before falling into step beside Jack as he led them from the beach. He didn't seem all too happy to have been interrupted by Mackenzie, therefore a genius move from Brogan to invite her along with them, and this idea was certified in Brogan's mind on Jack's whispered words.

A small smirk slowly played across her face as she turned to Jack with a raised eyebrow. Leaning into him, she whispered "Well...would you look at that, so it has...if you're a nice boy then I may make it up to you sometime," never once breaking eye contact with him before moving back slowly, facing forward as she walked with that same expression on her face. This was proving more amusing than she had originally anticipated...

Once in the courtyard, Jack challenged Mackenzie to a battle, or at least very heavily implied that he wanted to fight her. Brogan supposed she should be either mildly annoyed that he didn't ask her or she should be flattered - something told her that whilst he loved battling and sought out opponents actively, this was approaching a macho display of strength partially for her benefit.

"Ooooh, we're going to see your beautiful battling styles!" she cooed, mimicking Fantina's irritating accent with a smirk before turning away, "You two go right ahead, I just need to make some calls...haven't spoken to my Dad in a while and...well, I doubt he'll be free to talk to me but I wanna try..." she trailed off, putting just the right amount of hope and 'hurt little girl' into her voice with a small dejected smile as she turned away, looking down at her sparkly X-Transciever.

Her expression turned mutinous - she'd been waiting for an update from Alex for at least an hour and a half since she messaged him...this was just unacceptable. Did he not understand who she was? Who he was keeping waiting? She glared down at the gadget on her wrist as she jabbed at his contact number...it picked up on the first ring.

"Ms Houghton-Tay-" "Cut the bull you idiot, I've been waiting for this update for over an hour, what have you been playing at!" she hissed angrily at the young blonde man on the screen, somewhat satisfied but nowhere near pacified as he visibly flinched at her harsh tone and her expression.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but I've had other cases to work on..." Brogan scoffed and shook her head at him shortly.

"Does it look like I care? Now, I suggest you don't keep me waiting any longer...there are plenty of other Private Investigators in this region who would love to be held on retainer to serve me, and they would be much more efficient about it." Alex nodded shortly, leaning out of view as he gathered some papers.

"Of course Miss. Well I dug up all I could on the name Mark Wilson...nothing. Resident of Celadon, his Dad was investigated for some Porygon disappearance from the Game Corner a few years ago but the case went cold - it was hushed up around the same time that the big anti-Game Corner movement started. Pretty normal family to be honest, Dad was a bit of a known gambling addict, but there are many of them around Celadon. Plus..." he trailed off for a moment, looking at Brogan as though judging the tone. When she raised an eyebrow he knew he had to continue whether he should or not. "Well...Miss Houghton-Taylor...he's only 14. He's younger than you are...do you not think your suspicions were a bit..."

"Paranoid?" finished Brogan, her voice dangerously calm. Alex flinched and nodded slightly, Brogan watching him with narrowed eyes. "Perhaps so. But someone who was so interested in meeting someone from such a 'powerful family' arouses suspicion do they not? I can't afford any slip-ups during my time here, Alex. Meanwhile get working on those other names, particularly that Skye Oddell person...he is your primary target now. Don't leave me waiting so long next time." And before Alex could agree and say goodbye, Brogan hung up furiously. She took a moment to glare at the floor before rearranging her face into her pleasant if not saddened smile, making her way back to Jack and Mackenzie...and some other boy. ANOTHER ONE?!

"No answer...he must be too busy..." she looked the new boy up and down briefly and immediately disliked him. Mainly because he reminded her too much of herself - he had that same cool, cocky arrogance that came from thinking you're superior to everybody else. Problem was, she WAS superior to everyone else...she was Brogan Houghton-Taylor...who was this guy? If he was anyone of any consequence she would have recognised him from the exclusive higher social circles she mingled in. She raised an eyebrow at him slightly before scoffing and turning away - what a jackass - putting a hand on Jack's shoulder and looking up at him.

"Make sure you kick his ass okay Jack?" she said lightly, leaning up and giving him a brief kiss on his cheek before shooting a glare over her shoulder at the other boy and walking away, sitting on a bench in the courtyard and crossing her legs gracefully, resting her chin on her hand. In truth, she didn't really care whether Jack won or not - although it would be good to see this clown taken down a peg or two, but she was more than capable of doing that by herself - but she just wanted him to know that she had figured him out within the second.

Fuyu

Years
SKye swallowed reflexively, each pill making his throat ache a moment. HE stayed perfectly still, letting the medicine start to run its course before he risked more than breathing and twitching. FInally he mumbled. "Thu-hank you Bri...s-sorry..."

Ellie whined. "Stop being guilty!" She felt a little better, hearing his breathing ease and seeing the cloudy look leaving his eyes.

Rama snorted. "The day he stops feeling bad for worrying others is the day you stop panicking over his sickbed Ellie so shut up." Ellie huffed at him, watching the Pokemon expertly pack up again.

"Must you be so rude," Ellie snapped. "I mean, I know Skye never technically captured you in a Pokeball but that gives you no reason to insult everybody because they were!"

"Oh give me a break," Rama muttered. "Do you have to bring this up? I hate Pokeballs and the fact that humans bother with them is obnoxious! They wouldn't change my attitude anyway and Skye does not care."

"Stuh-hop you t-t-tuh-two." Skye could tell about what they were talking about and he resisted the urge to smack them both, like little kids. This fight was something that happened twice a week at home. He really didn't want it to escalate to violence again. It was bad enough Volca was still healing. HE moaned to himself, flexing his fingers as the sparking began to stop.

Nideous

Years
"Don't worry about it Skye. I'm used to this kind of thing," Bri said, shooting a worried glance at Rama and Ellie. Thyme walked over, with Bouncy following her like a puppy.
"Enough! You two shouldn't be fighting each other! This is not important right now!" Thyme said, though she wanted to take Rama's side. She hated pokeballs like the plague. But she hated the cold more, so she would put up with it for a little while. If they were still going to go. She hoped Bri would go, even if he went by himself. This was the first time in a while he had decided to do something because he wanted to do it. And she would stand by that,
"Buff! Igglybuff!" Bouncy scolded.
"Yeah, you tell them Bouncy!" Nova said with a deep laugh. Bouncy turned when she heard her name.
"Iggly?" she asked. Bri had a question for the pokemon present.
"Um... Normally I can understand any pokemon when they talk, but why can't I understand Bouncy?" Bri asked out loud. Thyme gave him a pitying look.
"It's because she can't talk at all yet. I'm a genius, but even I couldn't talk for a few days after I hatched," Thyme said proudly. She knew she was one of the only pokemon that could read, even though she didn't really understand much of anything above a second grade level. But she was getting better.

Fuyu

Years
Skye nodded wearily. "Ih-I'll feel beh-beh-better soon," he mumbled. Ellie rolled her eyes tiredly at Rama Rama usually got on her nerves, especially because he was stronger and smarter than her. He never held that over her head but usually got on her for the Pokeball thing. He hated the things, always had and would only go in one on one condition, which she did not know. Skye never really mentioned it and it hadn't mattered. Rama was her teammate and he was loyal to Skye, despite being a wild Pokemon. It was fine.

Rama snorted. "When she stops being a priss okay."

"I swear," Ellie snapped. "Do you always have to annoy me when I'm in a bad mood?"

"Bottling your feelings isn't healthy," he cracked. Irritated, she threw a Shadow Ball at him. He dodged coolly,but didn't retaliate. "Nice miss genius."Ellie growled again and Rama went over and pinned her with a paw. "I win again."She growled but didn't try to get up.

Skye sighed, moving more. "Yuh-hou two a-are alwuh-ways so nuh-nuh-noisy." The Pokemon looked at each other and snorted, Rama releasing Ellie. The boy looked at Bouncy and smiled faintly. He did not want to try standing yet.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Thyme is not the pokemon you call when you want to restore order.)

Thyme had had it with stupid mutts with their stupid attitudes! She flicked Rama on the nose hard.
"I said enough! Both of you! This is the wrong thing you can do!" she said very annoyed with their behavior. Bri looked at her shocked and grabbed her.
"Thyme! That's enough!" Bri said quietly. Bouncy looked happy that Skye had noticed her and began bouncing around.
"Igglybuff!" she said happily as Nova simply laughed at the whole situation. Bri looked at Rama.
"Sorry about Thyme. She doesn't mean any harm," Bri said. Thyme gave a little 'hmph' and looked away from them. Her arm was hurting again. But there was nothing she could do about that.

Fuyu

Years
Rama waved a paw at him, indicating he didn't care. "Eh, she's right. We fight too much. Despite that, I know Ellie will watch my back when it suits her."

"More like the other way around" Ellie muttered with a laugh as she walked over to Skye, who was standing up now. Her Soothe Bell was ringing gently, the sound a calming wave.

Skye shrugged. "Ih-hit's fine. Theh-THey'll get o-over it." He steadied himself with the wall for a moment then stood completely. "Suh-ho, what wih-will you d-d-d-d-do now Bri?" He looked as though he hadn't been in pain moments earlier but that was how it worked. You had to stand up stronger than ever when you fell down.

(OOC: Not at all.)

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Ty felt like he was flying. Dying too, but the feeling of flying was rather pleasant and it overpowered the feeling of death by just a little bit. He stared at the gashes in his arm, surprised that something so small could have done so much damage. Then he remembered that it was a pokemon, and nodded. something suddenly dawned on Ty and he paled. Needles. Oh dear god the needles. Wounds like these were going to need stitches. Stitches meant needles. He was probably going to need a blood transfusion too. More needles. Ty hated needles. He groaned painfully and looked down at the Lucario carrying him. It was moving pretty damn fast for carrying someone at the same time. Ty felt the Pokemon slow down, and he looked up to see the sign for the medical bay.

"Oh good. We're here."

The corners of Ty's vision began to go black, and the rest of it soon followed. He heard voices. Many of them sounded loud and panicky. They were saying things, but Ty couldn't really make out their words. His hand fumbled for Calinth's ball on his belt. He held up the ball and tried to say "heal him," but the words couldn't seem to form in his mouth. Suddenly Calinth's pokeball was gone, and Ty's consciousness soon followed…

(...)

Ty sat up quickly, and immediately regretted it. A sharp pain pierced his abdomen and he cried out in pain. He went to grasp the wound and realized he was wearing… bandages? He looked down and saw that they wrapped around his upper and lower torso, as well as his arms. His hands trailed over the cloth wrappings and felt the painful bumps of stitches. Well, at least he had been out cold when it happened. Tyson's hands flew to his side, looking for his pokeballs. He started to panic, when he saw his trainer's belt on the table to his left. He picked it up and pulled Calinth's ball off. He held out the ball and pushed the button, releasing the Zorua from within. Calinth sat at the foot of the bed and stared at Ty. Ty blinked.

"So what. You're not going to kill me while I'm injured? Get me out of the way now?"

Calinth shook his head. "I may not like youhuman, but you beat me with your own hands, and I respect that. I follow a fighter's code. I will follow you, but don't expect me to obey your every command."

Ty nodded. The little Zorua may not agree with it, but like it or not he was Ty's pokemon now. He would warm up to Ty eventually. "Very well Calinth. Welcome to the team."

Ty held out his pokeball and returned the little fox before leaning back and sighing. What a wonderful first day this was turning out to be.

Back