• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    feel free to add me i am looking for more areas in friend safari. FC is in signature pm me if you add me so i can add you too. :)

Years
  • Hi hello! I'm new here and I'd very much like to exchange some Friend Codes.
    My Friend Code is 3265-5179-7149, and my Friend Safari is of the Ghost type, containing Pumpkaboo, Shuppet and Spiritomb.
    So please message me if you'd like to add me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    Hello, friends! If you add me, let me know so I can add you. I look forward to battling and trading with new trainer friends!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Here is my FC in Sign :)
    I'm looking forward to be friend with you guys ^^

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • My FC is in my sig. I have yet to finish the game thanks to my boyfriend wanting me to wait until I get him his 3DS Friday, so I am not sure if I have anything good in my Friend Safari. If I do, please let me know, lol.

Years
  • Now that I can go to to the friend safari, I would like to have more friends, so here is my fc : 4699-5939-2376

Ign name : Alice

Please send me a Pm or leave me a message if you add me. :)

A friend told me that my safari type is water, I don't know what you can find in there yet though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Update:

My FC is 4742-6022-8991

I've just finished the game, and I am curious as to what my Safari Zone carries. Go ahead and add me. If you could just private message me what's in my Safari Zone, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

*I have Dragon Safari Zone
    Pokemon: Sigloo, Noibat, Gabite

Last edited:
    Years
  • FC: 1650 - 1976 - 9655

Feel free to add me! Haven't finished the game though so I'm not really sure how the whole Friend Safari works. Anyway, just send a PM if you do add me! :)

Years
  • Hej
    I just finished the MainStory and want to test out the friend safari
    I would like to know my type please (PM)
    Also I like battling and trading, but give me some days for breeding and training
    my code is: 1993-8317-3393
    Oh and Evane I just added you

ok i have a fighting safari with hariyama, pancham and mienfoo

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Posting again.

FC: 1418-6983-6106 // Shuppet - Phantump - Golurk

Yearning for a Ditto Safari, willing to trade flawless poke(s) for one. Outside that, interested in Fairy / Steel / Electric / Bug / Dragon / Dark / Psychic.

Cheers guys!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    hello I was wanting to know if I can add someone with a ditto safari I really need one and would appreciate it FC 0946-2467-6988 I don't know what I have but if you can use it there you go :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    fc for me is 1306 5476 1852 name is iiSoup heard i am fire type and charmealon was seen and cant remember the others but some good fire types if want to add me and send me pm ill add back asap

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back