• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
Years
Rebumping everything for the new ids here :) Check my signature below and pm if you are willing to add me

Years
First off, I would like to thank everyone who helped me fill out my friend safari.

However, now I'm looking for specific safaris

What I need are:

Dark with Inkay
Dragon with Fraxure
Fairy with Togepi
Fire with Braixen
Flying with Hawlucha
Grass with Ivysaur and/or Quilladin
Ground with Palpitoad
Ice with Sneasel
Psychic with Wobbuffet
Rock with Pupitar
Steel with Metang
Water with Azumarill

If your fc unlocks these safaris, please PM me with your code.

My code is 4828-4211-6453

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 1, 2013
Still looking for at Friend Safari
Bermite
Swirlix
Inkay
Let me know if one of you guys have them thanks!

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
I'm looking for any safaris with Espurr in them or Meowstic Naturally it's obvious that i'm trying to get a shiny. If anyone could help me out here with it, it'd be wonderful. My safari is Ice type, by the way. Friend code in my signature.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2015
I have a ferrothorn, metang and bronzong in my safari, not too bad! Please send me a personal message if you want me to add you, my friend code is 0731-4904-3382! Thanks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
I haven't got a clue what's in my safari yet.

FC: 1075-0720-9975

Feel free to add me, let me know so I can add you back.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2015
I have a metang, bronzong and ferrothorn in my safari, not too shabby! Let me know through messaging me if you want to add me as a safari friend! 0731-4904-3382

Lethality

Teh Trueblade
Years
Registered about 30 people and still no normal type ditto friend safari. I'm still willing to add anyone but I'm really looking for that normal type safari.

Also, I don't know what I have in my own safari so if someone could tell me I'd really appreciate it. I have two characters(Astra/Lucina) so I'll have two safaris.

Years
Hello all, my FC is 1726-2896-5559. Hit me up if you want to swap codes. I have no one in my friends list yet and I wanna do the friend safari.

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
Years
Friend Safari

Is there anyone here there wanna be friends with me.
I just wanna get all the pokemon from the friend safari.
Fc: 3239-3600-0005
Plz Help me By adding me ;)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Hi all!! I have dittos in my friend safari!! I'm looking for dittos too, but anything else is good. PM me with you code. Thanks!

1306 6291 2448

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back