• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Side-kick thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
  • I need a side-kick quick! theres trouble a-foot! *plays batman and robin theme song*
    lol put me on the list if u dont mind

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • >.> I still wana be a sidekick *looks around*
    anyone else sidekickless?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hi, sweeties! Who wants to be a side-kick to a girly girl, like me? XD

Years
  • Me: Don't worry Light, I'm sure a super heroe like Mario or that....... What's the green guy's name? xP
    Some other monkey: Eeeeyah kaa koo ooh ooh ahhh? *How am I supossed to know?

Anyways............ Good luck finding someone to Side-Kick with! C'mon Karli! There's evil a-foot! =3

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Kenshin I'll be your side-kick as long as we can play *plays the batman theme* the heroic song!

Years
  • *Plays the Rocky Song* That's more like it. ^_^
    The Rocky Song has a bit more...... Encouragement to it. Don't worry guys, the perfect person to Side-Kick with is always around the corner, or beating up bad guys.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Light said:
    Kenshin I'll be your side-kick as long as we can play *plays the batman theme* the heroic song!

Sure thing, sweetie! *huggles side-kick* You're my best side-kick, ever! XD *plays batman theme*

Years
  • Why is it, that the Batman song it SO addictive. Anyways, shouldn't someone make a list of all the Side-Kicks so far and keep track? Without a list, this thread might be considered pretty out of order and useless.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    o.O There's no list? Why have a thread that's going to need a list, if you dont even have a list? XD

Years
  • Ok then, since Lizzie was the one who started this thread, someone should notify her that she needs to update her first post and make a list at the bottum of it and add all the people with/without Side-Kicks on it.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • this is the list i think

Side-kicks:
    Jolty and Eliana
    billybob and Blue
    Alexiz, Fabio, and Marcos
    Moonlight Dreams and Legendary_pokegirl
    Light and Kenshin11212
    Side kicks: 5

Evil Side-kicks: 0

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *starts headbanging to the Batman theme* Couldnt help myself, either, sweetie XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back