• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Side-kick thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
  • Well i've seen so many 'Arch nemisis' and 'Rival' or 'evil twin' and decided to go the oposite with a side-kick ^_^ here you can partner up with someone to be their officialside-kick and be their special buddy when they're in danger! you can only have a Max of three sidekicks, after that you're just a desprate hero XD You can be paired with your sidekick and even be their twin-you can't be rivals, or enemies with them because that would just be weird 0_O;;:

Side-kicks:

side-kicks in total: 0

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • Nice idea,Lizzie.But this goes in other games.Eli will move it soon.I asked someone just earlier about this...if he says yes,I'll post here.

Carlito-san

Years
  • It seems....fun.Why wouldn't you be counted in?Eli,would you consider Karli to be your sidekick?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Oh in that case... *brides Eliana with tons of cash* :) *whispers in her ear* Let's keep this between us* lol

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Um.. I was joking. See how bored I am.
    Anyways Whats the sole purpose on this thread, I stil dont understnand it. O.o?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Well I'm not. XD Actually, she belongs to Blue now also XD
    I guess ya can say this thread is kinda like me and Karli, but for members XD

mvtm

Years
  • Ill join , i reall like this stuff , the purpose is to have like a special pal , who well watched your step and helps you if you get in somehow a danger in PC , its like a person who helps another person do better .

Carlito-san

Years
  • I'm gonna Sidekick Shadow in Other games!(mods can get sidekicks to help them mod,right?)

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • lol alright the fallowing ppl need to stop spamming in this thread XD: Alixes and ELIANA XD alright i'm glad everything worked out ^_^ i hope this isn't too pointless ^^;;
    and billybob, i think you would need to ask Shadows opinion on that XD
    Sidekicks:
    Jolty > Eliana

sidekicks: 1

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I want a sidekick in my Conquest of PC, and then The World! *Evil Laughter*

Carlito-san

Years
  • I would be VV's sidekick...if he never left.

But can you be a SK for more than 1 person?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back