• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

le cry

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I'm not too emotional, no. There was a time when I most certainly was, but over the years I've learned not to let emotion get in the way of reason and logic, and as a result I find myself to be sad far less often than before. I'm usually somewhat of a slacker, but if there's one thing I'm strict about myself with it's my emotions. If anything, when I do get sad, I try to do something to change it.

The last time I cried was actually this afternoon, when I went to the kitchen and there were cut up onions everywhere! xD

But in all seriousness, the last time I can remember crying because of emotion was around a year ago, and I don't even remember why; all I know is that it was probably something upsetting.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Definitely this week. Week 6 of a university trimester is usually the most stressful with pretty much everything due.
For the first time in such a long time I pretty much broke under pressure.

I'm actually not a very teary-cryish person, but for once it actually got to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Force me to stand up on stage without any preparations and all and you'll see me cry.
Staring right at me when you're mad will make me cry.
Emotional scenes makes me cry.

tl;dr I'm a crybaby.

Years
UGH ONIONS. lol.

I never realized how bad cutting onions was until recently. Since my parents hardly ever let food be cooked by anybody else other than themselves, I've never had the chance to hone my cooking skills unless I'm visiting my boyfriend. I was left with cutting them one night and boy did they sting ;-; That went on until long after we had finished cooking too...Never again. I'm leaving that to him from now on.

I only cry when I'm happy or excited about something, or when I listen to a song that touches me right in the feels.

Final Fantasy music, especially from X, always makes me emotional and I can feel them tugging at the heartstrings. Probably because of the nostalgia it brings from my childhood.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
To be honest, I hardly ever cry. I mean, it's not because I'm emotionless or anything. Most of it is autism related. I have a hard time expressing how I feel, so if someone close to me passed away, I don't really cry about it. It's just harder for me to express that pain I might feel. I do end up feeling really sad about it, depending on what it is.

However, if you trigger my autism or pressure me or anything like that... I do end up crying then. Usually, that's due to severe meltdowns though. It's not just crying for me because my entire brain and even body will shut right down.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
It's hard to get me to cry, even pesky onions have a hard time bringing tears to my eyes. BUT, I can get very emotional very quickly when something happens that is close to my heart. I'm not an emotionless wall, but it's just hard for me to cry and most things I don't get super attached to.

Last time I cried would be typing out my post in the dementia threat floating around The Roundtable.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
ngl every one of my emotions has an 80% chance to be accompanied by tears when it's at it's extreme.

Years
I cri ertine.
Seriously, I cry way too much and most times I have no clue why.
I refuse to cry around other people though but I'm never ashamed to admit that I do.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I don't really fully cry very often.

Even when I was younger I would only cry when I was angry.

If I get emotional enough, sometime I tear up, but I don't actually cry.

Years
I'm emotional and empathetic, and tend to cry when I'm feeling really happy, sad and even frustrated when I can't do anything about the frustration. I actually can't remember the last time I cried, but I know it was out of happiness over something nice that someone said to me.

I tend to hold my tears around people who aren't close to me, but otherwise I let it out. My voice hitches a lot when I'm truly hurt or afraid, but thankfully that hasn't happened in a long time. :)

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i can say i'm such an emotional person. i've never cried tears of joy before, only sadness. with my depression, i tend to cry a lot. i only cry in front of the people i care about, my boyfriend and family.

Years
Well, currently I cry often due to the sudden depression surge since January.

Last edited:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Well, I usually cry like this -
mznHygF.gif

I laugh too much, which causes me to cry.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Back in school I used to cry at least once a month. We were always getting up to crazy shenanigans that had me laughing myself to tears. I don't cry often though, a few near misses are:
Jiraiya's Death-Got choked up, but wasn't enough to make me actually cry
Arsenal 3-2 Hull-This was huge for me. It was the first time I'd ever watched my team win a trophy. The fact we were 2-0 down made it all the sweeter. (I'll throw going 2-0 down in there as an honourable mention, because I nearly cried then too)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Sometimes I cry over stuff, but only tearing up. I never bawl. Haha. I have before and even from TV shows, which is crazy to me.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I am a very emotional person. It doesn't take much for something to move me to tears, especially during touching/sad scenes in movies and goodbyes.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Having a depressing scene in a really good story, or just having it come to a close will normally result in a few tears running down my face. Other than that, I can't remember the last time I cried.

Although, I do tear up often since my job has me cutting onions a few times a week, haha.

Back