• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

le cry

Years
  • I tend to be a very emotional person, but despite that I've never been one to cry easily. I don't know if that's something to do with the weird ways I feel emotions or if it's just a me thing in general but yeah - it's not easy to make me cry even though it easy to make me feel upset or angry.

The last time I cried though was pretty recently unfortunately.

Sirfetch’d

I cry sometimes just because it's the best way to let emotion out. You can cry for happiness, anger, sadness and it will help a lot! I cried the other night a lot because I had the saddest thing happen so that was the most recent for me.

Years
  • Mm I'm not an emotional person most of the time, but last week I was watching Fairy Tail (anime) and It got to a part where it was just soooo sad that I had to cry. Pretty manly huh? :P

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • The last time I cried though was pretty recently unfortunately.

excited-baby.gif

Years
  • I cry when I'm frustrated, very happy, or in great pain. The last time I cried was, when I saw that I passed the entrance exam. I didn't cry, actually, I just shed some few tears :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I tear up every now and then, but crying isn't something that I can do easily, which sucks since it is a pretty great way to relieve stress and frustration. I think the last time I cried was two years ago and it related to death.

Years
  • I try to tell myself not to become emotionally attached because everything could be whisked away without notice.

Last time I cried was yesterday. I've been in a long-distance relationship for nearly 4 months already and I should be used to the distance, but there will be times I will start dwelling on the fact that I can't be physically there for my SO as often I would like; we only see each other during the weekends every 2-3 weeks. For some reason, while we were cuddling, I found myself being overwhelmed by the mere thought of having to leave him. The weekends fly by whenever we're together and there's nothing we can do except be patient until the next visit.

I know I'm not leaving him behind forever, but that feeling of abandoning him alone pulls on my heartstrings and it's hard to deal with at times.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I don't think I've cried at real-life goings-on in at least three years, but I've cried at a lot of movies since then. so I'm not sure where that puts me.

Years
  • I am so so bad when it comes to crying over movies, haha. Or at least tearing up even if not actual crying. Even for scenes that aren't that bad, sometimes I'll feel my eyes start to water up and I'll be like "dude, self, no, don't even think about it". And then if it's an actual emotional scene? Whoops there I go, forget it. Then there's a scramble to make sure I'm not seen crying at all because that's just embarrassing. :')

Aside from that, I tend to cry mostly if I'm in a bad mood, whether it's because of sadness or frustration. I think frustration is a bigger trigger for that than sadness is, actually - I have to be really down for sadness to get me crying, but the downside to that case is that I tend to cry for longer. But frustration...yeah. There are times when I experience that badly enough that I will actually look to go make myself cry because I absolutely need that release.

Last time I cried was over a song I was shown the other day. I can't even properly describe what happened, just that it tweaked my emotions in some way and yep there I went oh boy. And then I went to go listen to it several times more. Yep.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm extremely emotional. I noticed that I do tear up on the most littlest of things, whether happy, sad or UGH ONIONS. lol.

Last time I cried was this past friday. I was really depressed and shot down at the time, I didn't want to do anything so I spent most of the day doing just that. Buckets of tears were produced.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I tend to cry very often, aha. At least for now, there's not much people out there for me to discuss some of my... more personal things with, and having them always stored isn't too easy; crying allows me to release some of the pressure.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I only cry when I'm happy or excited about something, or when I listen to a song that touches me right in the feels.

I'm a happy crier. When I get sad, I just become stone cold.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • I used to cry rarely, but now it comes more frequently to let out stress, mainly. I cry when I'm extremely frustrated, when I'm too stressed or sad, and at times, it'll be because I'm just so happy. Crying isn't easy, it just happens I guess.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm either really sad or there's something really beautiful/touching that I saw. I try to only cry alone, I hate crying in front of other people

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I used to cry a lot when I was cycling with bipolar. The highs were so much fun but the lows were just soul-crushing... thick, buttery tears would roll off my face and you wouldn't hear a sound. Maybe some wheezing. That's okay, it's over now.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Music makes me cry a lot actually. Other than that it's usually when I have to say goodbye to a friend, which sadly is fairly often.

For a dude I cry a lot haha. It's a good thing

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I cried yesterday watching a Bones episode. That tell you anything? I cry for anything, I wear my emotions on the outside of myself sort of. I cry when I'm sad and when I'm happy.

Back