• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Have A Crush....

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • I rarely crush, but previously if I did have one it would go away quite quickly because I gave it up early. Already have someone important in my life so no longer need to crush :p

Years
  • Went through a phase of developing crushes rather easily last year and realized that was not how I wanted to go about finding someone; trouble that came along was not worth it. Thankfully, the last crush worked out and I, hopefully, don't have to worry about that part of my life anymore.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    No I haven't had feelings in a long time. There was a time around nov/dec where I met someone and I was really proud of myself because I went into it so logically and I wasn't getting feelings and that was great. But then they started doing things to show they wanted more and it all became so confusing and I started to open up to them. Long story short it ended in a way that has really discouraged me. I still think "what was the point of any of that" because at the time I was content with being alone so I don't get why I had to meet them or why I started to feel for them just for it to end in such a sucky way. I like to think there's a lesson for everything, but idk what that one was.

Anyway, since then I've haven't tried much. I started talking to a guy and we went out one night, but it was just meh. And yeah basically if I thought I was cold before I have become 1000x colder

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • I always have a crush for some reason, no matter how likely a relationship with that girl would be. The one I have right now though seems to be the most plausible one of them all... I'm a big wuss though, so I doubt I'll act before it's too late. :c

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I've had only one, and I made the move after some time (some time here means months), we have dated for nearly one and a half year until recently.

Years
  • I crush too much. Just recently I was supposed to go to on a "date" with this one girl from Guatemala but I waited and she never showed up so I was like fuck it. Then my friend asked me what happened and I said I just don't like her anymore even though that's a lie. And right now, I like this one girl in my ACES class (it's basically a study hall), however there's nothing to talk about because we just do work for other classes. Not really sure how to approach her without looking/sounding creepy

Years
  • i dont have crushes, i would feel like i was cheating on ella and i can't do that.

in all seriousness, i've pretty much stopped having crushes that last longer than a week or two. i have varying interest in a number of girls, never really for that long, and if any show interest back to me, then i pursue that more.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I've got a crush on a girl right now that was a really good friend of mine up until the weekend, when I developed said feelings for her. I told her about my feelings and it's made everything really awkward, I feel like I'm annoying her when I talk to her and I've got 24/7 butterflies in my stomach.

This is why I don't bother with relationships anymore.

Years
  • What's a crush? :D I've been with my boyfriend for almost four years (next month!) so I haven't had crushes in a long time. Used to have a small crush or two way back during my MMORPG forum days but that was way long ago and very very minor. All things considered I'm actually a pretty emotional person so who knows if I'd have crushed on anyone (online or offline) had I been single.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I used to develop very deep crushes on most of my closer friends back in the day; but recently I've been able to shake that troublesome habit. Normally though most of my crushes on people are friends and are normally pretty innocent and don't really need airing. I do whatever I can to work past the crush and move on.

If you crush on me; that's OK. :3

But admittedly it is very rare that someone does and tells me about it.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I hqve trouble interacting with people, so getting to know them enough to crush on them proves a task in and of itself already. I haven't really had a crush in a long time.

Even if I developed one, I would probably be too shy to admit it.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I haven't had a crush in years. Thank goodness too, I always thought they were dumb, even when I had them. Especially when I had them.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I don't have a crush atm which is pretty lame. How am I supposed to think of sex every seven seconds if I don't have a crush

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I fall hard for people. Online or offline. Today, not really anymore because well...I'm taken! xD For this guy, I've had a crush on the guy for a short time before he asked me out, and I already knew he liked me. :3

I used to have several crushes on people here on PC. I dated one of them, and another one is my PC brother now. xD

Back