• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Have A Crush....

Years
  • I've never had a crush because I'm such a lonely girl... although I have seen loads of people on PC try to spread rumors about TheFattestSnorlax having a crush on me. He tends to do stalker-ish things towards me which would have been making them suggest it.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • My crush situations always seems to just get confusing and end up being weird situations...like right now!

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Crushes? I'd rather call them temporary obsessions. :)

I just keep those aside. They're never a priority. They are nothing but a bittersweet thought I try to get rid of whenever I get it. Like, it rarely happens, but when it does, I get too attached, and it's weird for everyone involved(not just me). I can get a bit obsessive/territorial/psychotic. So, yeah. I've better things to do. Keep that shit away from me ktxhbai.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Yep, I fall in love easily irl. Funny how love can be the best thing ever but at the same time it can be the worst :(

Years
  • I admit I do have them sometimes, I usually just act normal in front of them and see if we could be friends.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Nope. Not unless you count J-rockers, but it seems this refers to actual reality crushes so... nope. I have a boyfriend, and it's a pretty committed relationship. I have no need for actual reality crushes.

Well... no... I take that back. I do have a crush on my senpai at times, but he doesn't know anything about that. It's not the kind of crush where I want to be with him. It's the kind where I just really look up to him and admire him, you know? Senpai and I are really close, and thanks to my mom... he knows about my special needs as well. He's really sweet. The crush I have on him has actually died down some since the first time I met him though. That was about five years ago? I do get super attached to him though.

At one time, I cried almost nonstop because there were... complications getting our hotel room. I cried almost nonstop because I thought that last year was his last year. I feel kind of bad for it now because it turns out he didn't mean it that way. ><

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Let's see the last time I had a crush and bothered asking the girl out she told me that she liked someone else who she is now in a relationship with and I have to see them everyday when I hang out with my older friends so yeah that's just fan-bloody-tastic.

Back