• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long is your hair?

Years
  • Mine's around shoulder length. I used to have much longer hair when I was younger but I always had to wear it styled when I went to school and that bothered me because it was a ponytail and I hated wearing my hair like that.

Detox

I shaved my head about 4 days ago and my hair is starting to grow back, so not very much. I previously had a gigantic afro, but I got tired of maintaining it and all the other hassles it brought. So I chopped it off.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • It's bra strap length now. Frankly it's a little longer than I want it, but I haven't had time to go get it cut.

Years
  • Some of it touches both of my ears and covers my eyes. Definitely needs to visit barber.

Regumika

So Graceful
    Years
  • My hair is between half an inch (~1.5cm) to 2 inches (~5cm). No facial hair.

On a side note.. I love girls with long hair.

Years
  • About collarbone length. It used to reach my lower back, but I felt getting a pixie cut which I absolutely adored so I cut it. I'll probably end up getting that cut forever, now.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Mine is pretty short. I hate having medium to long hair, so anytime my hair gets close to touching my eyebrows, I visit a barber. If I can adjust my hair with a flick of my head, it's too long for me.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I used to have a faux hawk about 7 cm high, but I just shaved my hair so now I'm basically bald x)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Kind of shoulder length. I've always kept it that way because it's easier to care for. When was little, my hair almost reached my ass. XD My mom was sad when I decided I wanted to cut it for the first time though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Not really sure how to measure my hair, so I'd say about medium length. Uh, like wavy, fluffy hair after I dry it from a shower I guess?

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • How long is your hair?

Long enuff. Gonna keep it at this length. It grows too fast, so I'm thankful my mother's a hairstylist who knows her shit.

Also, Idk why it still looks brown. It's fucking red. Shitty camera PLS.

Years
  • Well, mine isn't long, as in it doesn't drop, but it's since grown a bit. I bet my parents will want me to get a haircut before terribly long.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I've been cutting my own hair recently. People were shocked when I said that because they thought it was done by a proper hairdresser?

Perks:
    -saving a little bit of money (of which every penny counts at the moment)
    -hairdressers NEVER get the area of the back/side of my head right. No matter how they cut it, it always has horrible bits that stick out really badly. I know exactly where those are, and have them short
    -I've had more compliments on my hair since doing it!

G Whitty hairdresser extraordinaire for wavy/curly/messy hair 2k15

To answer the question, it ranges from about 1in at the sides/areas where it sticks out badly to 2.5in at the fringe. I'll prolly cut it again in about a couple of months.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    It's just about mid-neck length atm, which is just the length I like it. Usually when I get a haircut I get it cut just below my chin, then let it grow to my shoulders, and cut it again. I'm considering getting my hair cut even shorter next time, since I hate having long hair, it makes me itchy for some reason?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • My hair was....very medium. Like, seriously, very medium. Definitely not short, but not that long either.

Too bad I cut it. Now i can't get used to my new short hair

Back