• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long is your hair?

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    This is a really random question lol.

I just stuck a ruler on my head and found out that my hair is about 20 cm (8 inches) long =w=

How long is your hair?

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    bra strap length pretty much. not exactly sure how long that is in inches but i'm about to cut it to a little past collarbone length.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So people are always telling me "omg you're hair has gotten so long!" and idk it's on my head so I don't realize how long it actually is right? Today, I got tagged in a photo from a wedding I went to recently and omg. Like it's me hugging one of the brides and the photographer got my back and my HAIR. IS. SO. LONG. Like I don't know how this happened. lol

But anyway, it reaches my mid/lower back. It's a bit ridiculous, but I can't bring myself to cut it because I've been growing it since like junior year of high school so like six years? lol

Sirfetch’d

My hair is actually pretty long right now. I am past due for a trim tbh. If I had to guess how many inches I would say about 5 in the longest spots?

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I used to grow my hair out to about my shoulder blades, but in the past years I've gotten into the habit of growing it out and cutting off the majority of it to donate it for wigs for cancer patients. These days I'm keeping it to just above my shoulders, and it's way easier to deal with.

~Psychic

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    most of it's shaved off close to my scalp, seeing as i have a mohawk. :U

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mine reaches my bum~ I intended to cut it off this spring, and get a "boyish" look with really short hair instead, but when I tried to get used to that idea I realized how much I love my really long, straight hair, so I'm gonna get better at braiding it and stuff in the summer instead :3

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hmm... I just realized that my hair has reached shoulder-length again. :T

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    My bangs are getting down past my nose again and then the back is well... I could probably make a nice little braid with it. It's about time for another buzzcut.

Years
    Can't find a ruler right now, so no exact measurements! Left alone, though, my hair reaches about...hmm, a bit past my shoulders? A few inches past them, at least. But then here's the thing, it's extremely curly hair, and that's when it's left to stay curled up. Uncurled, it can easily reach the middle of my back.

I'm tempted again to just get it all cut so I don't have to bother with brushing as much, but I haven't had short hair since I was a kid (shoulder-length is the shortest I've had it since then), and it would seem so weird ahhh.

Lucid

Mine's almost to my navel, so waist length. Idk the exact inches?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    In between short-medium length. Not quite medium length yet; though I want to grow my hair out long.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    it goes just past my shoulders. i like it long enough to put into a ponytail because that's my style.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    if I straighten my bangs out (my hair is Super Curly) then it reaches down to the tip of my nose. if I straighten the back out it's like ~2 inches from my shoulders (rough estimate as I don't have a ruler nearby). I prefer my hair longer, but the shitty thing is it tends to grow out & not down, which just makes it look unruly and frizzy.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    It's an undercut atm so the side's are buzzed and top's five or six inches long. I dig long hair but it's really too much trouble for me to be bothered enough to care.

Back