• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup Guys

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey I'm comin back to pokemon for 6th gen. I plan on playing competitive and I have just beaten the game. Anybody who can gimme a few pokes and wants to be just well friends should leave their FC. Mine is 4356-1359-2732. My name is Denilson and my safari is electric.

Years
  • Hello Den! I think you'll find our community helpful to your games. There are people who will add you with Friend Safaris so you can fill up your Pokedex, and people who you can trade with here.

And if your just looking to chat about Generation 6, X and Y threads are all here.

If you need any help, just ask me or one of the other fellows of the community! Hope to see you around!

-Drag

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, Den! That's awesome that you are returning to Pokemon after all this time! I have a Ground Safari, actually...with Phanpy, Camerupt, and Diggersby. So, it's not the best safari I have. lol :( However, I'm really interested in exploring other friend safaris. What is it that you have?

Anyways, you could get more Friend Safaris as well as more Poke'friends right by posting your safari type and your friend code at this thread right here. It'll be easier for you to discover many friend safaris and meet new friends. Try it out!

Have fun trading and exploring, yes? Should you have any questions you are free to message me. :)

Years
  • And a big welcome to you too Den! Always nice to see more people joining.

As Minerva said, you should definitely go to the Friend Code thread and leave your friend code so that hopefully someone can discover your Friend Safari details soon enough. Sadly I can't use wi-fi right now so can't really leave my friend code but hey I'm sure you'll find some friends over there, and do check out the X/Y section in general while you're there.

So, I wish you good luck with adding more safaris and getting the Pokemon you need. I do hope to see you around the forums and if you need any assistance, ask any of the staff members here. Have fun and take care, Den!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyhey, Den! Nice to meet ya. :3

As said, if you're looking for Pokemon to trade, I do recommend visiting the Trade Corner, but more specifically, you should visit the Trade Shops section if you're looking into some shops that members have, or you can ask for a quick trade over on the Quick Trades section. It looks pretty busy, eh? :D Well, the members there are quite generous and is always willing to trade with you, so, don't be shy! Trade away! And yup, there's the X&Y Friend Code Sharing thread if you want to swap your FC with other members! It's quite handy indeed. ^^

Hope this all helps you out! Have a wonderful time during your stay, and I definitely hope we can become pals sometime, yes? Have yourself a pleasant evening! (:

Back