• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seasonal Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Congratulations, Gav (and you too, Osha)! Your entries were both fantastic, although my personal favorite was Gavin's winter photo. *o*

Everyone else, you did a brilliant job too. I kinda wish I would've participated but I'm not a very good photographer, nor do I have any photos to match the themes. 8D

Years
Ah, cool. Don't really have much to say other than thank you to the judges/hosts, this year was a pretty good competition. Never got the chance to enter last year. Anyway, congrats to you too Osha, you did really well to make it to the final and I thought your last entry was really great. I wasn't sure who was going to win in the end, I bet it was a close call!

Thanks again, this was fun.

Good thing you didn't enter last year, because you would have just been beaten by me! :P

Just want to say well done to everyone again!
NOW YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO POST IN THE PHOTOGRAPHY BOARD! Come on in, I don't bite...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back