• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokémon NeoEras" _ The Tropical Adventure

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
  • Hmmm. If anyone else wants the Berry Patches back, that I can do. Neo Eras is in your hands guys, if you want something back, or something to add, please tell me. By the way, yes, the bike is being added, but It will come with a little mini quest lol.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, Outa is home to vast array of new species of Pokemon, however has many Pokemon from other regions, some of them in more quantities than others. What could this mean? Well, some of the older Pokemon that appear in Outa have adapted to the weather changes and thus have changed colors, and have become rare shinies! Some various mini quests involving these shiny Pokemon will be featured in a future update!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • = D Thanks. I'm currently working on Route 4 that is: "Oooo" x D So far its looking like an awsome bay full of beaches, small islands, and a hidden house x_O

This Route is also home to one of the shinies but isnt a quest; its just about your luck in finding it. This one will be hidden with deceiving trees and grass lol.

As for next weeks update, it will still go along with Sorose City and it's Gym whether I finish Route 4 or not. BUT, I do have an interesting idea of what next next weeks update will be, so stay tuned!

Edit: Ah! The thread is deaaad~ I promised an update today, but no one has replied to my last post D; So I wont reveal any of the real update until tomorrow, unless I dont get anymore replies. Besides, theres no point in revealing something to no one, right?

But I'm not totally heartless x_o Right now I'll show you a preview of the new smexah Route 3 which has been edited!

Walking through the calming woods of Route 2, observing the flowing stream that divides the peaceful meadow.

Credit to Pond Style: Kyledove
    Credit to Lillypad: Kyledove, edited by me.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • =OOO

Do we have an opinion? -gives Dark Pegasus a sticker- This is what I want! Feedback is the best thing you guys can do for the game! OH, and I have a VERY important announcement!

-Pokemon Neo Eras, the New Adventure is infact looking for a new team that have been blessed with unique talents to create quality sprites, music, and details. As of now, I am actually looking for a new staff of dedicated members who are willing to help Neo Eras.

What could I be looking for?
    -Scratch Pokemon Spriters! (Yes, we have many Pokemon, but we are open to some of your new ideas!)
    -Music Artists (Looking for fresh tunes to give the game a sense of a new world.)
    -Detailist (No, not random people with ideas. I would like a decent perfectionist who can go through and list small details that they think would improve the game or things that make the game astray)
    -Tile Spriter (I am currently adding custom tiles to give the game a hard edge! if you can sprite custom tiles, tell me!)

For those of you who want to help out, add me on your contact list:
    [email protected]
    (for MSN)
    *Keep in mind this is the only way to contact me and help the game. Neo Eras does not have a board.

Thats it for now I guess x_X Working on the update actually. Hmmm, a preview of the new Route 1, and some of the cool features of Sorose City. Thanks guys! ^_^ See you later!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I could help as a detailist, I really want this game to be great, so; I hope I get accepted.

Also, I really like your mapping, it's just that your pond tiles look too much like a puddle for my taste.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • I thought that too x D I'm working on adding more shades to the Pond to make it look deeper - Keep in mind that the Ponds cant be surfed on; their too shallow.

And the puddles are also getting a makeover which is killing me x-D Many new tiles are in the works, but I cant make them all! Dx

Yuoaman, do you have an MSN?

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Alright, added ^-^ I'm not garunteeing any position, but we'll see I guess lol.

Thanks for everything guys! I'm really motivated by your comments, especially when its either encouraging or holds ideas or critizism. I'm always open to ideas and suggestions! I'm also taking in Minor Area ideas like Sewers, hidden forests, anything you guys can come up with!

(Note: The sewer idea is already in use in the project, so no need to suggest that lol)

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Still no replies? Sorry for the double post, but its an update. Ah well, as promised I still have you guys an update! Alright, this may be the last update for anywhere from 1-2 weeks, but I will still reveal scattered screenshots. As of now I'm beginning editting on the general story, GYMs, and Maps. Not only that, but also I'm working on a secret area for you guys to see the next time I have a full update ^^

[Preview 6 - Update 5]

No one was posting, so I decided to postpone this update until today, Saturday. Well, You've guys waited long enough, so heres this weeks update! I'm going to give you a fair warning though, because the game is undergoing major editing, I cannot grantee a full update next Friday except for the occasional screenshots. Now, time to get rolling!

[Updated Maps...New Tiles...AND the Clock?!]

This screenshot is too awsome x.O I do not know why, but I have been obsessing lately over the new Route 1 lol. Keep in mind that this route has yet to be populated with NPCs so thats why it may look a little empty lol.

Taking in the scent of the wilderness on your new adventure..

[Taking on Sorose City and the Second Gym Leader!]

Now for the awaited segment, we have Sorose City and it's feisty leader, Siera, the mistress of the raving waters! I'm currently working on the base concept of Siera on a notepad, so her Overworld is due to change.

First Up, we have...WALKING UNDER A MOUNTAIN? O-o That or your head got caught on a mountain lol. Yup, yet another feature introduced to Neo Eras; Walking under rock formations, something never before seen in a Pokemon Game. Credit to Sergio of Pokemon Naranja for the base idea.

ahhh, a calming day on the ocea-MY HEAD IS STUCK! x_O

Next, we have some house with glass sliding doors...Must be important, I guess. Lets take a look then, shall we?

The Leading Expert in Ancient Artifacts aye? Sounds like this Harwen guy will play a major part on the rest of your journeys...

Third, I bring you the mysteries of the Gym Pass Code that has been implemented thankfully to SkySlayer. This will restrict the Player from entering the Stadium room before finding the Gym Pass that is hidden somewhere in the giant show room of Aquariums! The Full Map of Siera's Gym will be shown soon ^_^!

Oh look a note-MY HEAD IS STUCK AGAIN D;

Lastly, we have a preview of the Battle Stadium located in Siera's Gym. THIS, is a new feature added to Neo Eras, the 2 Room Gyms. This feature focuses on two sectors, or two rooms, one is the Challenge Room, and the other is the Stadium Room. The Challenge Room presents a challenge whether it be from finding a pass or completing a puzzle, from there you will obtain something or the maze will lead you to the entrance the Stadium room where you battle the leader in their battle location.

In a room, with a pool, with spectators?! Nice lol

=======

Thats it for today! See you guys later! Dont forget to leave questions, comments, and suggestions! If you guys want to help, feel free to Add me onto your MSN list and offer to help!
    [email protected]

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Actually, thats one of the things that I'm working on fixing. I'm planning on either;

a) Asking Neo Dragon for help with the text issue
    b) Rely on my programmer, Sky Slayer, to edit the final program of the game with some other program. From what he told me, it can basically add things that you cant add on Rm2k3.

For right now it will remain, sadly Dx

Thank you for your comment ^^

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Thanks guys <3

I've actually done 3 main things today, all of them being huge additions to the game. First, I've downloaded the Rm2K3 Font and made the font in the screenshots a little more legible (I still plan on finding a way to make it original Pokemon Styled). Second, I've been spriting some new tiles and adding varios new things to the maps, and lastly I've added...*drum roll* The Mail Box System. Its not really a system, its more or less a small Mail Box in each town/city with a Mail Man. Every once in a while you may have mail awaiting for you whether it be from Necros (A Team that you join to stop Team Shade), or your parents, its scattered, so make sure to check the Mail Box in every town!

=O New Town? New Mail Box?!

Heh, even Sorose City has the Mail Man!

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Finally. I can read it better. I like the new screens, but your
    mailbox and chikorita sprite looks so weird.

-ChronicNightmare-

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • x-D

The Chikorita, no idea, its just the Overworld I found x_< So you'll have to ignore that, but yeah, I can work on the Mail Box. Sense I'm not really doing anything else right now, I guess I could get started on that lol.

By the way, what do you think of the new signs?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I like all of this, great job, this is absolutely amazing. But yeah, that chickorita looks out of place, and I do like the new font, much more legible.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • "Pokémon NeoEras" _ The Tropical Adventure

lol, hey guys, just thought I'd drop by showing off something that might popup somewhere in the game x-D

I couldnt find the original Pokemon Text, but it will be changed sooner or later =p Anyway, No real updates right now, so nothing much to say besides the occasional edits in maps and rearranges. All I can say so far is that I'm working on overlays and tints for forests and beaches. As far as the update for this Friday goes, it wont be involving In-Game Material, but more or less information and something else special to keep you guys interested ^^

Thanks for the motivation so far guys ^_^ See you later-

Edit: Btw, ignore the "1007", Its been editted already xD

Back