• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokémon NeoEras" _ The Tropical Adventure

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I really like the look of that, the colors look great together, though I wouldn't have seen that typo if you hadn't mentioned it...

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Updates you say? Why yes I do say ^_^ Its not exactly big, but its a taste of a special location in Outa. This is showing a small grouping of islands south of Harboura Town as well as talking to a Professor; Outa is full of researchers and experts all studying the vivid history and myths that surround the region (More Myths and Legends can be read and learned in a City north of Harboura Town.)

Island Exploring!

Admiring the natural beauty, and the beach animation!

A Professor whos lab is a small house?

Wait, how did I get here through that thicket of trees?

SPOTTED!

Darn, I've been spotted by a local trainer...why is he watching over this spot?

Last edited:

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Thanks <3

I added "Spotted" to the post, its showing about to battle a trainer who's watching over a suspicious patch of trees...

Anyway, Route 4 is in the beginning stages, I'm working on adding a small pool location where you can find Shiny Poliwag.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I like the screens, but I found some things wrong
    here it has been squared and circled

I squared it because the trees looks kind of weird like that.

[Edit] - Where it is circled I see that your a ledge like tileset is showing there, instead of a regular
    grass tileset.
    Hope that helps a little.n_n

-ChronicNightmare-

Last edited:

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Either I'm going blind, or there isnt a circled area lol.

What looks wierd about it? Its probably easy to change if anything. If you mean the line of trees, I can break that up, I thought it looked fine =P lol

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I thought I put it up *goes to edit*.
    Oh, okay just pointing it out. n.n
    So more luck then.

-ChronicNightmare-

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    I see. I'll work on fixing the ledge thing, and I've just changed the wierd tree alignment. I'm also working on spriting Palm Trees, but its not going as well as I thought it would >_<

I'm thinking about opening a small community for donations and maybe that way I could attract more team members.

Update 6 - The Turning of Events!

"But Manaphy, I thought you said no Updates this Friday!" Well, yes, but things have been progressing far faster than I would have expected. Today I bring you a full update, but with more information about the game rather than just screenshots of Rosalie Town, a small community carved into the depths of Rosalie Woods. Oh, oh, and I guess I should just tell you now; I've added A LOT of new tiles that have been seen in past pokemon games, so dont be surprised!​

The Fruit Shop?!

Fruit Shop you say ol' chap? Yup, Fruit Shop!
    Berries are totally being dumped, I know, but Outa
    is known for it's variety of unique fruits and Fruit Trees
    that inhabit the region. So intead of Berry Patches,
    there are now Fruit Trees; Fruits can do anything a Berry
    can do, but Fruits you can be sold to the Fruit Shop in Rosalie
    Town to get a prophit! Good picking!

Mini Stairs!

More new tiles?! Yup, lots of cute new tiles are being
    added as of now. This is showing off a new tree, new
    house, and a the awsome little staircase that originated
    from G/S/C

Challenging the Gym!

Nothing really new, here, just showing off where the
    mysterious first gym leader awaits your challenge!

Alright, thats it for today! I'm now beginning on the Shiny Factor, something that is featured in Outa as a very rare occurance (If you guys are curious, its the same effect in Orange Islands, just minimized to the outside Pokemon aka Johto and Kanto Pokemon. )​

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Your screens are awesome. I don't see anything wrong with them either.
    I am guessing that the gym leader is a grass type user, maybe because
    of your town name.

-ChronicNightmare-

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Bingo!~

The Gym Leader is infact a "Plant Type" Leader specializing in aromic Pokemon. Erica much? Nah, she's more of a 14 year old prodigy of her planting techniques. But what makes this little brat an intensified Erica?! The fact that you find her gazing into the pond in south of Rosalie Town XD

I'm still working on the inside of her "Green House" Gym. It poses a bit of a challenge, her Pokemon being level 18 and 21. -nods- never said Neo Eras was easy looool.

Oh, and I was bored and decided I should make the timeline! heres where Neo Eras comes in place (to give you an idea of far time has progressed so you wont jump out of your pants when you see Vermillion as an actual CITY lol)

R/B/Y -» G/S/C -» R/S/E -» D/P » 4 years after D/P » Neo Eras

So I should let you know, there is quite some nice tech involved in Neo Eras!

Last edited:

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Thanks Yuoaman! Miscellaneous things are being added right now;
    -I've got the ledge hops fully intergrated all on the ledges in the maps.
    -Added the light transparency to the grass and added the sound effects.
    Thus far I'm FINALLY beginning work on Route 4! While this is happening I'm gather a layout for Harboura Town as well as adding various things to the plotline. <3 Stay tuned guys!

Hey, sorry for the lack of updates so far, I'm working on something really awsome for this friday's update! I can say that Route 4 is finally completed, and heavy editting has been going into the map locations a layout, and thus an upgraded Outa Map has been made. So keep your eyes open for this weeks update!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    If your thinking about my sig, that has nothing to do with the project XD But thanks you ^___^ It means alot to see a new comment <3

I think your minds about being professionally done will totally upgrade this this coming update for this Friday! Wow is how I describe it so far, its being done with Photoshop and is the new trend of the updates; just like Coro Coro!!! So far so good guys! Thanks for the support!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Good evening fellow members of Pokemon Community! Tonight I bring you a very new presentation of Update 7! Enjoy!

Introducing NextGen Magazine~

Behold the latest upgrade in the regular updates that keeps you guys interested in Neo Eras, the NextGen Magazine! From now on, our updates will consist in this awsome new Magazine format with new features from Commentary, Questions, and of course screenshots! The updates with these wont be every week, but it does depend on how fast the project is progressing. Anyway, I'm starting off this week's update with NextGen Magazine, Issue 1.

*Note: All questions are welcome; regarding the battle system, the maps, new places, anything! Once I gather a good collection, they will be featured in the next Issue!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Wow! This looks great! Thought the new Pokemon is a littlee to much like Pikachu for me, but it is still great. Good Job.

Back