• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart of Soul [OOC/SU]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
  • I don't see any reason why not ^_^ the most important part of our interaction is finished, just wait a short bit for me to post the rest and join in whenever you want.

And post finished, we are ready whenever =P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Really, there's no punishment, it's the same as a regular person committing murder.

Sephear

Years
  • There we go, nutha post =D I'm sure we can all tell which store it is by now, our characters' worlds are much more intertwined than they ever would have guessed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I don't suppose you guys want Alex to interact with any of you guys lol? Unless it's fine for me to 'time-skip' to later in the evening, seeing as how Tony is waiting for him near the zoo.

Sephear

Years
  • Do whatever you want ^_^ I just figured it could be a nice little cross over whether Alex gets involved or not. It could still be interesting if mentioned to Tony that he saw what looked like a shiny behemoth and a tiger as he closed the store XD

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Go right ahead, GM sir! I'm sure Kaya's mental state can't get any worse than it already is about to. Hehehe

doge

???
    Years
  • I'd be totally cool with Alex getting involved, it'd definitely make things a bit more interesting :D

And Fuyu I can't wait to see how you'll have Kaya and Wyve react to Voel's little peekaboo act :p

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    So before I make a post, I need to ask something:

Norris and Shear have left Kaya by herself, correct?

Sephear

Years
  • Yes sir we have, Shear just led Norris away to avoid Kaya having a mental breakdown >.< Only time and other characters' actions will tell if he succeeded.

Also if you're about to type up a post I'll wait till you finish, better timing that way =D

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Hahaha, well, I have had multiple ideas. Most are entertaining. Kaya is almost alone right now. So.

Sephear

Years
  • And typical sacrificial douche-charge go! What can I say, besides the fact that he's good at putting two and two together Shear abhors violence against women of any kind, and is creeped out by people who want it.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Hahahaha. Syr is very easy and fun. Disturbing of course, but fun.

Sephear

Years
  • Fun is definitely a good word for her, although I feel Shear would disagree, I'm glad Alex is there, I shudder to think what she would do to him if the poison knocked him out or paralyzed him....Oh man, that was meant as a joke but my mind began to wander down a dark path and now I really am afraid of it. *Shivers* Jegretis save me.

doge

???
    Years
  • You may end up finding out Lord Sephear :p, Norris is still trailing behind and in the confusion he may end up mistaking a certain grocery store clerk for a bad guy >>

Sephear

Years
  • Gee. Thanks guys, all that stuff made me feel WAY safer! Where's my blankie?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • It feels sooo weird for a former Hell's Angel to be referee and a "voice of reason", doesn't it? Ahh, the many twists and turns of fate!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sephear

Years
  • Ohmigod I'm saved! On another note it's too bad Tony doesn't know what's going on as well as he thinks he does XD Now I just have to wait for Fuyu and Jegretis to post and Shear can pass out.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Okay, sorry for Khawill and myself not posting, but at least there's another post! :D

Back