• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Hurricane Fluttershy was a cute episode. :3 Fluttershy is so cute, that's why my favorite song is her pet song. Also when Rainbow Dash said "Are you game" and Fluttershy responded "I'm game." I did not hear the "m"! If it wasn't for the caption, I would've thought Rainbow Dash was asking Fluttershy out on a date!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Holy shizznizzles. Today is a glorious day.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/03/full-dvd-set-coming-to-australia-for.html#idc-cover

Now excuse me while I go spazz out.
Unfortunately, they're only available in Australia. Lucky people.

Hurricane Fluttershy was a cute episode. :3 Fluttershy is so cute, that's why my favorite song is her pet song. Also when Rainbow Dash said "Are you game" and Fluttershy responded "I'm game." I did not hear the "m"! If it wasn't for the caption, I would've thought Rainbow Dash was asking Fluttershy out on a date!

I really like the new episode probably once of the best ones in a while. The gratuitous amounts of Derpy in the episode made me happy plus I really like the new pegasi introduced, like Thunder Lane. And I really like the lesson at the end, cause I think that's one think people need to think about more, when you believe in yourself and have enough courage you can do anything.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Hurricane Fluttershy was a nice episode. It made me cry once or twice but this isn't the only time I've cried during MLP. Oh, yeah and I swear I saw Bon Bon as a pegasus at least once in the episode.

And I changed my avatar to Diamond Tiara even though I don't partially care for her I just found this picture nice. It's a cropped image of one scene from the clip in the episode in Ponyville Confidential.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Can i sign up?

- Favorite Episode: The Super Speedy Cider Squezzy 6000
- Favorite Main Pony: AppleJack
- Favorite Side Pony: Spike (Watch Dragon Quest. He says he is a pony)
- About Me: I heard about MLP a few months ago and started watching the episodes. I haven't got through all of them but I really like the show.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Can i sign up?

- Favorite Episode: The Super Speedy Cider Squezzy 6000
- Favorite Main Pony: AppleJack
- Favorite Side Pony: Spike (Watch Dragon Quest. He says he is a pony)
- About Me: I heard about MLP a few months ago and started watching the episodes. I haven't got through all of them but I really like the show.

Okay. I'll add you to the member list. Welcome to the club!

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
My RD collection including a RD keychain.

1zyvneo.jpg

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I got my first pony toy a few days ago, the Rainbow Dash toy and accompanying brush/keychain from the McDonald's Happy Meal toys.

And it's good I did that, because they stopped selling the toys a few days ago.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Holy shizznizzles. Today is a glorious day.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/03/full-dvd-set-coming-to-australia-for.html#idc-cover

Now excuse me while I go spazz out.
I hope it looks good unlike every pokemon dvd by magna home entertainment here

I got my first pony toy a few days ago, the Rainbow Dash toy and accompanying brush/keychain from the McDonald's Happy Meal toys.

And it's good I did that, because they stopped selling the toys a few days ago.

I got no pony toys

I started to like Diamond Tiara more after the new episode

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
After seeing yesterday's episode I dislike Diamond Tiara even more. Her personallity is just unlikeable to me. (Despite the fact that I use her as my avatar that's just because this is my current theme.)

And I got a Pinkie Pie happy meal toy and I love it so much~. I put her on my backpack and I take her to school with me now~.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
After seeing yesterday's episode I dislike Diamond Tiara even more. Her personallity is just unlikeable to me. (Despite the fact that I use her as my avatar that's just because this is my current theme.)

If you really hate Diamond Tiara more after this episode, then the writers did a good job. :P

I hate her even more than I did before too.

kuzronk

Banned
Years

If you really hate Diamond Tiara more after this episode, then the writers did a good job. :P

I hate her even more than I did before too.

There is a person with a mean personallity in most cartoons

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hmm, I remember joining the club sometime ago, but my name wasn't added on the list, trying again if y'all don't mind. :)

Name: Meganium90

- Favorite Episode: Swarm of the Century (Season 1) and Hurricane Fluttershy (Season 2)
- Favorite Main Pony: I love all the ponies. I really do, but if I have to choose, it'd probably be Rarity.
- Favorite Side Pony: Scootaloo
- About Me: I was really, really skeptical when I first heard about MLP, then I find out that my pair had been watching the series as well. So I was like "well one episode wouldn't hurt", and before you know it, I became a brony in an instant. My first favorite pony was Twilight Sparkle, but after taking various personality tests, I was more of a Rarity. So, I like Rarity more. :3

Last week's episode was awesome. Diamond Tiara was so snotty in that episode, making me hate her a bit more. But overall it was pretty awesome.

"I'LL DESTROY HER." -Rarity

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Hmm, I remember joining the club sometime ago, but my name wasn't added on the list, trying again if y'all don't mind. :)

Name: Meganium90

- Favorite Episode: Swarm of the Century (Season 1) and Hurricane Fluttershy (Season 2)
- Favorite Main Pony: I love all the ponies. I really do, but if I have to choose, it'd probably be Rarity.
- Favorite Side Pony: Scootaloo
- About Me: I was really, really skeptical when I first heard about MLP, then I find out that my pair had been watching the series as well. So I was like "well one episode wouldn't hurt", and before you know it, I became a brony in an instant. My first favorite pony was Twilight Sparkle, but after taking various personality tests, I was more of a Rarity. So, I like Rarity more. :3

Last week's episode was awesome. Diamond Tiara was so snotty in that episode, making me hate her a bit more. But overall it was pretty awesome.

"I'LL DESTROY HER." -Rarity

Okay. I'll add you to the list. Sorry I forgot about you, but you'll be added to the member list for sure now.

Back