• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

SulfurDebacle

Half Genius!
Years
Favorite Episode: Sonic Rainboom
Favorite Mane Pony: Twilight Sparkle
Favorite Side Pony: Octavia Harmonium
About Me: I originally wasn't too keen on the idea of My Little Pony, So I watched the first episode, I then watched the second because I wanted to know how that particular event ended. It wasn't until I watched the third episode that I got hooked. since them I've been, what some people call, obsessed ... Most likely because I've installed "Ponify" for my web browser. I've been keeping up to date with the episode releases ever since "Luna Eclipsed"

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
This pegasister would like to join :3

- Favorite Episode: D-do I have to choose? D:
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves :3
- About Me: I've watched up until The Last Roundup. I don't know when will I have the time to catch up, but hopefully soon :/

Favorite Episode: Sonic Rainboom
Favorite Mane Pony: Twilight Sparkle
Favorite Side Pony: Octavia Harmonium
About Me: I originally wasn't too keen on the idea of My Little Pony, So I watched the first episode, I then watched the second because I wanted to know how that particular event ended. It wasn't until I watched the third episode that I got hooked. since them I've been, what some people call, obsessed ... Most likely because I've installed "Ponify" for my web browser. I've been keeping up to date with the episode releases ever since "Luna Eclipsed"

Okay. I'll add you two to the member list. Welcome to the club.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
My favorite song has always been At the Gala. Each mane pony sang so beautifully and the transitions from pony to pony were so seamless. (Especially from the classical feel of Rarity's solo, to the rock 'n roll, fast paced solo for Rainbow Dash.)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Well, my favorite song is the Smile Song. It's amazing sounding and I almost cried because of how amazing it was. I listen to this song whenever I'm upset now.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't think I have a favorite song. It used to be Find a Pet, but I now I think it's changed to The Perfect Stallion or The Smile Song.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I actually hate it when they sing in shows. lol

Winter Wrap Up was okay though, I guess. It's the only one I actually still remember. lol

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
- Favorite Episode: Return of Harmony
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Octavia
- About Me: I've been a brony for over a year (I was in S1). I walked several km in heavy rain to get a Fluttershy doll. I don't follow the fandom, however, not going to EqD since June.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
The Perfect Stallion was interesting. I have a question for everyone that might cause some controversy, although I'm not sure if it was asked before.

What is your opinion on...Cupcakes? (For those who know, leave the details out. I just want your opinion. For those who don't, please, I beg of you, DON'T LOOK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My opinion? It's...grim. Very very very grim. And dark. I am not trolling or trying to be mean. I am asking as a curious brony.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Cupcakes is not the worst fanfic I ever read (I read it when it was first posted to EqD), I've read darker. It's okay as a grimdark fic, it just needs some work... okay, a LOT of work.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- Favorite Episode: Return of Harmony
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Octavia
- About Me: I've been a brony for over a year (I was in S1). I walked several km in heavy rain to get a Fluttershy doll. I don't follow the fandom, however, not going to EqD since June.

Okay, you'll be added to the list. Welcome to the club.

About Cupcakes, I'm extremely squeamish at times, and I won't read anything gory, no matter what it is.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Favorite Episode: Sisterhooves Social
Favorite Main Pony: It would either be Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie
Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves
About me: I've been a brony for a little over two months. I watched Turnabout Storm a few days before the fateful day, and with the help of my pony-obsessed friend on another site, I began considering it. A few days later, on my little brother's birthday, relatives came over to visit. I went up to my uncle and told him I may be becoming a brony. He shocked me with a brohoof and told me every episode could be watched ob YouTube. He put me on the first one, and my fate was sealed.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Cupcakes was pretty horrifying, but I have to admit that the fans make it seem like the scariest thing ever. I was creeped out by it,but not to the point where I couldn't sleep.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
So, I went digging for an image of Shining Armor. I found one:
Spoiler:

Shining_Armor.jpg
Omg, He's so sexy. I think I like this pony already. But he doesn't look anything like Twilight are they really siblings? They sure don't seem like siblings to me... appearance wise, anyway.

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Favorite Episode: Sisterhooves Social
Favorite Main Pony: It would either be Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie
Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves
About me: I've been a brony for a little over two months. I watched Turnabout Storm a few days before the fateful day, and with the help of my pony-obsessed friend on another site, I began considering it. A few days later, on my little brother's birthday, relatives came over to visit. I went up to my uncle and told him I may be becoming a brony. He shocked me with a brohoof and told me every episode could be watched ob YouTube. He put me on the first one, and my fate was sealed.

Okay, you're in the club, but to make things easier on my part, please decide between Dashie and Pinkie to be put in a usergroup.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
So, I went digging for an image of Shining Armor. I found one:
Spoiler:

Shining_Armor.jpg
Omg, He's so sexy. I think I like this pony already. But he doesn't look anything like Twilight are they really siblings? They sure don't seem like siblings to me... appearance wise, anyway.

That's Shining Armor?! Duuuuuuude... He looks so awesome. Wait... HE'S TWILIGHT'S BROTHER?! *faints*

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Game Over1375 said:
What is your opinion on...Cupcakes?

D-Do you have to bring up the name? Oh my, I just went through the first part and I immediately closed it... didn't help that I was reading the COMIC adaptation...

Oh my god, the horror is scarred in my brain forever :cer_cry:

Back