• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Direction's Break

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • https://au.eonline.com/news/689377/...ne-direction-s-hiatus-we-are-not-splitting-up

"Ok so lots of rumours going round. We are not splitting up, but we will be taking a well earned break at some point next year," he shared on social media Monday afternoon. "Don't worry though, we still have lots we want to achieve!"

Now that Niall has addressed some of the rumours, how do you feel about 1D's break? They'll be taking a break around March next year, and there are some rumours that they'll work on some individual projects during that time.

Thoughts? Feelings?

also haters to the left please

One Direction's Break

Years
  • Oh yes I'm happy about this.

I know why they need a well-deserved time out, because they had been like churning out a new album every 12 months (I know how bad it is because I remember the days when Rihanna released a new album every 12 months and it was just huge oversaturation) plus they need some more space and less attention in the media as well.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm hoping with this 'hiatus' of theirs that the fans will stop trending shit. It'll definitely be a nice one year vacation without hearing '1D this' or '1D that' every other day, at least I HOPE we'll get a vacation from it. I guess what we have to worry about now is listening to fans go on and on about the members' solo projects. I'm sick and tired of hearing about these guys.

Sorry, but I just can't stand them. :/

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    on a side note
    did you guys hear about the girl who paid $13k for meet & greet passes (charity money) and then got booted out of the meet & greet because she had previously said on her twitter that, amongst other things, she wanted to murder the unborn child of louis tomlinson's pregnant girlfriend

Years
  • The best thing about this is Joey Fatone's letter. This being my personal favourite line:

Do you know what Chris Kirkpatrick is doing? Because I don't. He's completely unreachable. He might be managing a Best Buy in Sacramento, he might be dead. No one knows. Louis, I'm looking at you.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Although it is a shame that they're splitting up, They've been consistently producing great music for a while, so they do deserve a break. It should also allow for a nee boyband like 5sos to take the top boyband spot.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Although it is a shame that they're splitting up, They've been consistently producing great music for a while, so they do deserve a break. It should also allow for a nee boyband like 5sos to take the top boyband spot.

Unless X factor manages to bring the UK another boy band this year that will steal every teenage fan's heart.

At least One Direction lasted longer than JLS did lol.

Years

The thing is, 5 Seconds Of Summer are not really from the UK but Australia instead. They also play instruments which you don't usually expect from boy bands, but they do appeal to that same demographic.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • They broke their fangirls' hearts while mine jumped for joy.

Does that mean there will be less raving of One Direction? Hardly. Though I do prefer the fawning over 1D over Twerk It Like Miley & Worth It that's been popular in the Philippines. Too many twerking. ;__;

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • um...

this is where liam and harry and zayn all begin their solo careers and both liam and zayn leave harry in the dust while his musical style becomes something of post-Aerosmith Steven Tyler, except with far less success (which is screaming volumes tbh)

then louis and niall have kids or smthn idk

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • They broke their fangirls' hearts while mine jumped for joy.

Does that mean there will be less raving of One Direction? Hardly. Though I do prefer the fawning over 1D over Twerk It Like Miley & Worth It that's been popular in the Philippines. Too many twerking. ;__;

1D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nae nae js

Years
  • zayn and harry are the only ones that could lead a successful solo career, and im not even a fan of 1d or anything, i just know the rest of them wouldn't work out

Back