• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2009
    Lugia is NOT in beta 5. I know, I've tried. For the trick house LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE, IT"S THERE!

Yes, thank you. I was able to find the answers to my questions by browsing a little bit. It's amazing what research can do. I find it annoying though that I can't delete or edit my previous posts when I no longer need them. That said, I'm having a bit of trouble in victory road. There are certain areas, particularly the ones with slippery ice floors, that really frustrate me and leave me wondering if there are addition items that I might have missed had I tried harder despite falling in those holes numerous times. As such, is there anywhere where I can find a map for victory road? Thank you.

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Yes, thank you. I was able to find the answers to my questions by browsing a little bit. It's amazing what research can do. I find it annoying though that I can't delete or edit my previous posts when I no longer need them. That said, I'm having a bit of trouble in victory road. There are certain areas, particularly the ones with slippery ice floors, that really frustrate me and leave me wondering if there are addition items that I might have missed had I tried harder despite falling in those holes numerous times. As such, is there anywhere where I can find a map for victory road? Thank you.

You can always lookup on youtube.com. That website had TONS of vids for walkthroughs of pokemon shiny gold, regular and X. Just type: pokemon shiny gold victory road and you should have your results. If you need anymore help, look up on youtube or google it before coming here.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2009
    You can always lookup on youtube.com. That website had TONS of vids for walkthroughs of pokemon shiny gold, regular and X. Just type: pokemon shiny gold victory road and you should have your results. If you need anymore help, look up on youtube or google it before coming here.

Yes, thank you. I assure you I had looked through Google and YouTube prior to posting my question. This is the case since Zel himself had posted something similar on Page 40 of the Pokemon Shiny Gold! thread.

Originally Posted by zel 2.0
    People around youtube likes to make lots of videos about the game. So, most likely, there is one about how to navigate through Victory Road (if not, I'd be surprised...)

No need of cheating by seeing my maps! lol

If it isn't already sufficiently clear, I wasn't able to find what I was looking for. I should've clarified that I was looking for maps per se of Victory Road, not video walkthroughs on how to get past it. This is so since I need a bird's eye view of the whole area so I can determine which places I haven't gone too, which items I missed, and the like. Having said that, I did find something I was hoping people would be able to expound for me.

Originally Posted by Zowayix
    open shinygold in advance map and open header 1 (I think) and you will find the victory road maps, hope this helps

I also found this on Page 40 of the Pokemon Shiny Gold! thread. I'm hoping people can give me a similar answer, albeit simpler and with more detail since it's really quite vague. Thanks.

bo 1

jayshin
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    sorry, but can i manage to get shiny stone in Shiny gold? i want to have togekiss so much!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    sorry, but can i manage to get shiny stone in Shiny gold? i want to have togekiss so much!!!!!!

No, Zel doesn't plan to implement Sinnoh pogeymans (Like every other 3rd gen hack) and as such evolutions/pre-evolutions and evolution items won't be in Shiny Gold.

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • sorry, but can i manage to get shiny stone in Shiny gold? i want to have togekiss so much!!!!!!

Did you read Zel's thread? He clearly said that there would be no 4th generation pokes in his game. The End. So no shiny stones. There would only be 386 Pokemon in his game.

By the way, does anyone know where to get the TM Sleep Talk and Focus Punch? Can someone also give me the list of Move Tutors in the game? What moves they teach and where they are located? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2009
    I'm sorry if this is the wrong area to post this, but the Shiny thread appears to be closed, and I can't find an answer to my problem...

Which is: I've got it so everything appears to be working perfectly, however, it gets to the second page of instructions

HELP -- A NEXT

Greetings! This is the HELP System.
    Call me up whenever and wherever you need by pressing the L or R Button.
    The help messages change to suit the situation,s o check them often, please.

... I am unable to pass this page - on FireRed, LeafGreen or FR + Shiny Gold... Nor am I able to select either "New Game" or "Options" On the Gold/Silver/Crystal ROMs...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

I've tried re-downloading and installing it, as well as checking the controls... Everything is as it should be, and works right up until those screens.

I'm sure I must be doing something wrong.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    I'm sorry if this is the wrong area to post this, but the Shiny thread appears to be closed, and I can't find an answer to my problem...

Which is: I've got it so everything appears to be working perfectly, however, it gets to the second page of instructions

HELP -- A NEXT

Greetings! This is the HELP System.
    Call me up whenever and wherever you need by pressing the L or R Button.
    The help messages change to suit the situation,s o check them often, please.

... I am unable to pass this page - on FireRed, LeafGreen or FR + Shiny Gold... Nor am I able to select either "New Game" or "Options" On the Gold/Silver/Crystal ROMs...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

I've tried re-downloading and installing it, as well as checking the controls... Everything is as it should be, and works right up until those screens.

I'm sure I must be doing something wrong.

Yeah, that looks like a really, really bad case of not seeing your keys, "A" button refers to whatever it has been set to in the setting (Default Z for Visual Boy Advance), as such you need to press that assigned key and not the actual A button.

bo 1

jayshin
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    thanks, but now i have anothe problem: what if i had removed whirpool from my clamperl how can i get it back?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    thanks, but now i have anothe problem: what if i had removed whirpool from my clamperl how can i get it back?

You need to either
    Spoiler:

im lazy to check all the othr posts
    Can graveler evolve at ANY level
    thx

Graveler evolves into Golem at level
    Spoiler:

bo 1

jayshin
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    You need to either
    Spoiler:

thanks, but where can i find the mushrooms? if i can, which move i can learn?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • I'm just asking this out of curiosity, but that cave you go into when the SS Aqua capsizes...do you ever get a chance to go back into it? Since there's ledges surrounding the exit in Vermilion, and all...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    ?

can some one help me out, see im playing shiny gold and i already beat the johto part. but i took the ship to kento (i already got out of the sinked ship , cave , etc)and then i flew back to newbark but then i take the ship again and i cant leave. can some one please help me out thx

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    can some one help me out, see im playing shiny gold and i already beat the johto part. but i took the ship to kento (i already got out of the sinked ship , cave , etc)and then i flew back to newbark but then i take the ship again and i cant leave. can some one please help me out thx

Hate to say it, but you kind of screwed yourself, the only way to fix it is to load from an earlier save/save state, or restart your game entirely.

where do you get a water stone before dragons den

As of beta 5 there are no water stones before the Dragon's Den.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back