• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    No I don't think so ,
    @Blueshadow and Ray Maverick: thnks it was oddish .
    If it interests you here's my team :
    Scizor
    Thyplosion
    Togetic
    Espeon
    Gengar
    Gyarados

not the best team out there but it does his job

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
  • Can you catch kyogre in Shiny Gold?

I was wondering which deep sea pokemon is worth spending my only dive ball on..

No you can't catch kyogre
    You can use it in a chinchou, they are really useful
    No I don't think so ,
    @Blueshadow and Ray Maverick: thnks it was oddish .
    If it interests you here's my team :
    Scizor
    Thyplosion
    Togetic
    Espeon
    Gengar
    Gyarados

not the best team out there but it does his job

You should change your togetic for a larvitar or any other good pokemon

Nik

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2010
    Hmm... I don't suppose there is a way to force repels to wear off, is there? Because for some reason, I have a repel that won't wear off... Whiting out didn't work.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    About the mushrooms that can be found on Paras/Parasect. If I see some Paras, what do I need to do? Catch, it? Use Thief?

Years
  • Hmm... I don't suppose there is a way to force repels to wear off, is there? Because for some reason, I have a repel that won't wear off... Whiting out didn't work.
    well, if you have definitely run more than 250 steps, try and report all of the exact conditions that made it not wear off to zel, as it may be a bug...

About the mushrooms that can be found on Paras/Parasect. If I see some Paras, what do I need to do? Catch, it? Use Thief?
    either one works, i would recommend using thief as you dont have to spend time catching and releasing, just make sure the pokemon using thief aint too strong XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    im so confused

what game are u guys talking about?

ntw im new..can any1 help with what his website does?

o and im nick : ]

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2009
    1. Is Zel still working on Pokemon Shiny Gold? If so, has he given us an estimated date of completion for Beta 6?

2. How do I patch Beta 5 over Beta 4?

3. When I started playing Shiny Gold, my game would save properly on Flash 128K. As of late though, I've found that I have to save twice just so my file actually gets saved. I'm concerned that I won't be able to advance past the Elite Four since it only saves once at that point. How do I fix this?

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • 1. Yes, he's doing work, but secretly so noone bugs him for release dates...

2. Uh...Go into a PC, I guess, save, patch it and load up again...?

3. Hope. I got nothing else for it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    heelp

Hi im new to this site. can some one help me out, see im playing shiny gold and i already beat the johto part. but i took the ship to kento (i already got out of the sinked ship , cave , etc)and then i flew back to newbark but then i take the ship again and i cant seem to leave. can some one please help me out thx

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2009
    Why can't I fly to other towns / cities (Beta 5)?

Why can't I fly to other towns / cities (Beta 5)?

Nevermind this question. I was able to get the option to fly to each city or town by visiting them, with the exception of Cherrygrove city. How do I fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Nevermind this question. I was able to get the option to fly to each city or town by visiting them, with the exception of Cherrygrove city. How do I fix this?

It's supposed to be like that. Zel only had a certain number of markers for towns and cities, so he only chose the major towns.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    were can i get exp share in shiny gold x.

As the titel says were can i get it do i need to get the red scale and trade it with mr. pokemon or is there another way?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2009
    Is Lugia obtainable within Beta 5? Also, I can't find the scroll with the secret code in the Trick House with whirlpools. Is there even one to begin with? If so, where?

slaughter077

Thread is Getting Way Bigger!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    when was the last time anyone heard from zel? according to his profile his last activity was april 18....

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Is Lugia obtainable within Beta 5? Also, I can't find the scroll with the secret code in the Trick House with whirlpools. Is there even one to begin with? If so, where?

Lugia is NOT in beta 5. I know, I've tried. For the trick house LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE, IT"S THERE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back