• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
For some reason this game is giving me a start screen loop when i play it on android instead of my pc

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Fixed the problem. Stupid outdated emulator.

As a side note
Spoiler:

Years

As a side note
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024

As a side note
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

xeratic

Reach out to the truth
Years
I beat the Kin Town thugs and I dunno where to go next. Any help?
Also, this hack is just as good as Outlaw and CAWPS, maybe even more better.
I rated it a 69/10.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I beat the Kin Town thugs and I dunno where to go next. Any help?
Also, this hack is just as good as Outlaw and CAWPS, maybe even more better.
I rated it a 69/10.

Thanks for the extremely high rating.
Just talk to the boat guy. Say no when he asks you to go back to boon island, then he'll ask you to go to a new island.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
Hi crizzle, I want to report on a game breaking bug.
First of all I am not sure if you fixed it in the latest patch because I haven't patched the game before the bug happened. Also I am not sure where the exact tile that it happened because I restarted my game quickly to see where I last saved the game. I am pretty annoyed because I didn't save for like an hour.
So the bug is that, in one tile(or more) next to cerulean cave the game freezes

xeratic

Reach out to the truth
Years
First of all I am not sure if you fixed it in the latest patch because I haven't patched the game before the bug happened. Also I am not sure where the exact tile that it happened because I restarted my game quickly to see where I last saved the game. I am pretty annoyed because I didn't save for like an hour.

Chances are it might be fixed. I'm not in Kanto yet, so I can't really tell you xD

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024

I'll look into this myself and respond in a little bit. Thanks for reporting.

Sorry again Crizzle for these questions, but how do I find Team Rocket's password for the house thing?

Try not to post twice or three times in a row, I think it's against the rules. (Unless it's your own thread)
As to your question, go through the Water Labyrinth(to the left of town) and at the end of the labyrinth. There's a rocket grunt harassing an old man.
But don't be too quick to ask too many questions about what to do in game. Ss I showed you before, there are some people playing the game on Youtube, as well as some people who may have already asked your question. Also don't be afraid to explore and discover things for yourself in game.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024

I think I found what causes this glitch! I don't think it's a major glitch, you were pretty unlucky to find it. But I'm going to make a new patch to fix this glitch. Thanks.

Back