• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    I think I found what causes this glitch! I don't think it's a major glitch, you were pretty unlucky to find it. But I'm going to make a new patch to fix this glitch. Thanks.

can you tell me which tiles not to step because I don't want it to happen again ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I can't believe that I have been playing this game for at least 6 hours just training all of my pokemon to level 15. And I''m still training

xeratic

Reach out to the truth
    Years
  • So I'm in the Salone Crime House, I met Sofia and she said that "we have to escape but only the exit door is locked" I checked all the rooms for some way out, but theres this one room with a pokeball that you cant get. Can anybody help?

Edit: Found the key, but now im stuck again. I beat the 2 Salone Admins but there is no old man at the table

ayyyy How did you find that key?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years

• The key to this cave is that you need to enter the door that is opposite to where the rocks are.
    For example, In your screenshot, you need to go right.
    Hope that made sense.

I can't believe that I have been playing this game for at least 6 hours just training all of my pokemon to level 15. And I''m still training

That's my fault. Wild pokemon are probably a bit too weak. It's delicate balance because I don't want to make them too strong either. Sorry.
    I recommend using the speed up button/mode(most good emulators have them) as well as putting on some good music to make grinding enjoyable.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Well, I finally finished training. I'm happy that my Meowth at least got 1 of, what seems to be, every berry in the game. And I found a Mareep, so that's nice.

Edit: *sobbing because more training*

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello! I started playing this hack and I'm enjoying it. Just a q: since I somehow got an Eevee quite early in the game, I wanted to ask how far I gotta go to evolve him... any stones or even a soothe bell early in the game or should I keep him in the box for now?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Hello! I started playing this hack and I'm enjoying it. Just a q: since I somehow got an Eevee quite early in the game, I wanted to ask how far I gotta go to evolve him... any stones or even a soothe bell early in the game or should I keep him in the box for now?

I haven't played very far(clearly I spend all my time training) but I'm on the fourth island and I still haven't been able to evolve either of my Eevee. So, unless you don't have something better than Eevee to put on your team, I would recommend keeping it in a box.

Edit: I got to Chrono island, I found the first evolution stone(to my knowledge). It's a moon stone, so you can get an Umbreon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    sorry if the answer is obvious but how long is the current demo???

sidenote: is it necessary to play cawps and/or outlaw before this???

Years
  • Thanks for making the hack, I really enjoyed it. Now to play your older ones!
    I was a bit underleveled by the time i got to the PWT so I cheated a little being able to buy max revives even then it was a challenge. Good fun though!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    I was just captured after sailing to Fortune Island and immediately got the key before I even left the room. I fought all of the trainers and Sophia is waiting by the stairs, but she's still telling me the door is locked. I've gone back to see if I could get the key again, but I'm ultimately stuck.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I was just captured after sailing to Fortune Island and immediately got the key before I even left the room. I fought all of the trainers and Sophia is waiting by the stairs, but she's still telling me the door is locked. I've gone back to see if I could get the key again, but I'm ultimately stuck.

It's a different key

Years
  • I haven't played very far(clearly I spend all my time training) but I'm on the fourth island and I still haven't been able to evolve either of my Eevee. So, unless you don't have something better than Eevee to put on your team, I would recommend keeping it in a box.

Edit: I got to Chrono island, I found the first evolution stone(to my knowledge). It's a moon stone, so you can get an Umbreon

thanks. I also reached Chrono island. I defeated all the rocket grunts and even the guy in the rocket hideout. Then they told me that Giovanni is in that cave but I can't access it without rock smash. Did I miss it? I can't seem to obtain that hm on this island. Also I can't move onto fortune island... guess I gotta defeat Giovanni first or sth? In any case I seem to require rock smash

EDIT: I found my way. I needed to talk to the policeman. Btw is it possible to know how all the evolutions work? For the ones you should trade or for the ones you should evolve through friendship... how do they work? So far I learned I gotta use a moon stone for an Umbreon and a sun stone for an Espeon.

P.S. Can't find that Dratini surfing in rocket meadow... rarity is like 1%? XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • sorry if the answer is obvious but how long is the current demo???

sidenote: is it necessary to play cawps and/or outlaw before this???
    Unlike Other Hacks This Is Complete(Crizzle is a very Dedicated Guy).
    Its Not Necessary to Play Either Outlaw or CAWPS.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    So I'm stuck in the very beginning :"( after the Berry Forest I'm lost. I talked to everyone over and over again and Idk what I'm supposed to do.

Back