• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • I never had it before I worked there. I thought it was dirty and very unhealthy.

I guess all places are different. The Wendy's where I live has absolutely stellar food and service, and hasn't messed up an order of ours to date. With that both the weekday and weekend managers seem really nice (particularly the weekend manager), so that's a plus considering I hope to work there this summer. Our McDonald's is average and our Burger King has horrible service methinks because they do it on purpose so they can sit on ass all day (it was clear the lady at the counter had no clue what she was talking about and couldn't be bothered to check whether they had their "Satisfries" bs or not). I'm indifferent to our Taco Bell as the cashier had no idea what she was doing but the assistant manager intervened and gave me exactly what I wanted no questions asked, while the other chick was running through the list of items I didn't want (all I wanted was beef, and extra lol) and totally forgot the extra beef on my first burrito then went through a whole rigamaroll with my second one trying to order a different burrito that cost more with just beef on it, and the assistant manager intervened a second time and punched in a beef burrito with extra beef, and I'm like "thank you!". I really like going to the KFC/A&W as their Papa burger combo is exactly $7 with tax the last time I went there. :p

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I will say I prefer McDonalds over Burger King but McDonalds is still one of the worst fast food places.

Years
  • I usually only eat McDonald's these days when my mother doesn't have time to cook... that is if fish and chips aren't available first.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • McDonalds...
    For me it kinda applies what Hikamaru already said
    I only get to go there when my mother didn't really cook something (or didn't want to) and when we're in a town which has one ( since mine doesn't have one), thus it happens really rarely that I get there and suchs

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Ah when I was younger my mom worked the night shift at McDonald's...I would stay up all night, get free breakfast food when she got home, then sleep all day. Good times!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • McDonalds... I actually enjoy their chicken nuggets from time to time, I'm not afraid to admit. And nobody ever cooks for me anymore so anything I eat is either prepared by me or microwaved/heated in the oven from a package frozen. :( I do prepare a lot of the food I eat, though, so it's not like I'm a process ♥♥♥♥♥ or anything.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    McDonalds... I actually enjoy their chicken nuggets from time to time, I'm not afraid to admit. And nobody ever cooks for me anymore so anything I eat is either prepared by me or microwaved/heated in the oven from a package frozen. :( I do prepare a lot of the food I eat, though, so it's not like I'm a process ♥♥♥♥♥ or anything.
    That's what it's like for me. Actually its been that way for a long time now. Ever since I got a job, I've been wholly responsible for my own meals. Though as of recent, my family has been going out to eat rather frequently. I would prefer home cooked meals, but I'm too lazy to cook and clean up after it. And when I do bother to do that, my food is almost always eaten by someone else in the house. It's just so much easier to swing by a fast food chain or a market and pick up something to eat there.

Years
  • I usually eat McDonalds maybe once every 4-6 months or so.. and usually when I do, I typically get the double quarter pounder. I remember trying a chicken sandwich from them several years ago but didn't like it, so I tend to avoid those. I guess it was just an isolated case, but ya never know.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I usually eat McDonalds maybe once every 4-6 months or so.. and usually when I do, I typically get the double quarter pounder. I remember trying a chicken sandwich from them several years ago but didn't like it, so I tend to avoid those. I guess it was just an isolated case, but ya never know.

I laughed when I read "4-6 months". Mainly because you made me feel guilty. In the last three days I've had Wendy's, Taco Bell, and McDonalds.

Gee, I wonder where all my money is going.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like McDonald's because you can order off of the dollar menu and get soo much food for so cheap. I can feed boyfriend and I for like 6-8 bucks.

Years
  • I laughed when I read "4-6 months". Mainly because you made me feel guilty. In the last three days I've had Wendy's, Taco Bell, and McDonalds.

Gee, I wonder where all my money is going.
    Not to worry, I only specifically targeted McDonalds with that notion :P

I eat out at other places as well such as Five Guys or Burger King at times as well. Taco Bell I haven't been to in a long time though.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Not to worry, I only specifically targeted McDonalds with that notion :P

I eat out at other places as well such as Five Guys or Burger King at times as well. Taco Bell I haven't been to in a long time though.

Oh god..Five Guys.

They just opened one up near me and I had it for the first time a few weeks back. I think I am going to start a new religion based on it.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I've heard Taco Bell is disgusting. Is this true? I love tacos and want to try it but am scared. x3

I love McDonald's though, despite all the nasty stuff that's said about it.

Years
  • I was at the KoP mall yesterday, like I usually go on the weekends, and ate at Five Guys. Yummy burgers are yummy! Right near that mall is Shake Shack, which is a New York specialty, and their burgers I find insanely delicious.

Unfortunately, the Taco Bell that was there has been closed for a Chipotle that's been under construction since January. It better be ready when I return to college in August! It's a shame because Taco Bell had awesome variety...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've heard Taco Bell is disgusting. Is this true? I love tacos and want to try it but am scared. x3

I love McDonald's though, despite all the nasty stuff that's said about it.

If you like tacos, you probably won't like Taco Bell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back