• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    popeyes. yeeeeeeehhh

Not as many black people as the hack comedians and commercials would have you believe though.
    Any time I ever go into popeyes or KFC I'm literally the only white person. Not racist just stating facts!!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Want my job? You can have it for free all the time!

OF course, you'll still have to give me my salary. But you'll get free Taco Bell!
    I am obsessed with the AM crunchwrap. I love it so, so much.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • I actually find it nice that there aren't as many fast food restaurants (like McDonalds) in Europe as in the States. I have a friend who's French, and he's never had McDonalds in his life (they can only find Wendy's there in France). I think this is a good thing health-wise. No offense to any franchisers reading this.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I am obsessed with the AM crunchwrap. I love it so, so much.

Do you get steak, sausage, or bacon?

I go for a sausage one with bacon added to it. Amazing.

I actually find it nice that there aren't as many fast food restaurants (like McDonalds) in Europe as in the States. I have a friend who's French, and he's never had McDonalds in his life (they can only find Wendy's there in France). I think this is a good thing health-wise. No offense to any franchisers reading this.

Not sure why but I find it very strange that Wendy's is popular-ish in France. I mean..I love Wendy's but still.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I go for sausage, always.

Never get the sausage by itself. It's kind of nasty.

What's really nasty is when I come in at noon and the breakfast people left it on the food production line so they can snack on it and they are all so dry and burnt. They turn into hockey pucks.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Not sure why but I find it very strange that Wendy's is popular-ish in France. I mean..I love Wendy's but still.

My friend doesn't even like it there lol

I've never tried Taco Bell tbh. What's it like? I guess I've been to much of a health freak to try it. I'll look for one sometime.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Never get the sausage by itself. It's kind of nasty.

What's really nasty is when I come in at noon and the breakfast people left it on the food production line so they can snack on it and they are all so dry and burnt. They turn into hockey pucks.
    Like literally just the sausage by itself? Is that what you're saying? Or never get the AM crunchwrap with sausage? Because too late for that. Oop!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • My friend doesn't even like it there lol

I've never tried Taco Bell tbh. What's it like? I guess I've been to much of a health freak to try it. I'll look for one sometime.
    I never had it before I worked there. I thought it was dirty and very unhealthy.

When I started I realized that not only is it cleaner than a lot of other fast food places (according to the employees who have worked at other places) but they actually have some very healthy options that don't cost any extra. Definately give it a try.

If you're looking to make the items healthier ask it to be made fresco style. It replaces the dairy with our Pico de Gallo salsa (tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lemon-lime sauce). It tastes amazing if you like what is in it. You can also get anything you want. You want a burrito with just cheese, rice, lettuce, and tomatoes? Ask for that. We can make anything you want.

Side note: The worst thing on Taco Bell's menu for you is a taco salad.
    Like literally just the sausage by itself? Is that what you're saying? Or never get the AM crunchwrap with sausage? Because too late for that. Oop!

Just the sausage by itself. Order the AM crunchwrap all you want. It truly is amazing.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just the sausage by itself. Order the AM crunchwrap all you want. It truly is amazing.
    The first time I tried it I wasn't expecting that sauce in it. It's good, and adds some kicking power to its taste. But what the ♥♥♥♥ is it?

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • The first time I tried it I wasn't expecting that sauce in it. It's good, and adds some kicking power to its taste. But what the ♥♥♥♥ is it?

It's a cream jalapeno sauce. Same sauce that comes on the quesadillas. Next time you go ask for chipotle ranch instead of the jalapeno sauce. So much better if you like a tiny bit more spice.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I actually find it nice that there aren't as many fast food restaurants (like McDonalds) in Europe as in the States. I have a friend who's French, and he's never had McDonalds in his life (they can only find Wendy's there in France). I think this is a good thing health-wise. No offense to any franchisers reading this.

Never been to Paris, eh? Unless that place closed down.. My father was in Paris for a bit and one of his stories involved a McDonald's. I'll refrain from sharing; it's not like, NSFW or anything, but probably offensive.
    That was quite awhile ago, though. Wouldn't be surprised if it's gone by now.

Anywho, most real restaurants have been proven to be just as bad as fast food - if not worse, in some cases.
    At least, over here in the States. Not sure how that compares to any restaurants in Europe. Which is why I'm actually posting here where I never post. I'm curious about that. :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Why would you need McDonalds in France? They have the richest most creamy buttery delicious food there that McDonalds is redundant.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Sometimes, you just crave McDonald's. I don't know how much of their food is real food, but whatever it is is something really unique tasting - I can tell a Mickey D's burger from miles away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back