• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

important discussion topic

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
  • Its not ants we need to be worrying about but ticks...

I went camping a couple weeks ago and when i checked myself down for anything attached i found myself a tick stuck right onto my gooch so yeah... Ticks are dangerous

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Its not ants we need to be worrying about but ticks...

I went camping a couple weeks ago and when i checked myself down for anything attached i found myself a tick stuck right onto my gooch so yeah... Ticks are dangerous

Good thing I never go camping so I don't have to worry about insects latching onto my body.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • What's any less practical about an enema?

pls, the most practical would obviously be this

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Its not ants we need to be worrying about but ticks...

What's a gooch? Is that another word for wang?

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • According to Urban Dictionary

"Gooch, A.K.A. "grundle" is the area that attaches ones sac to ones ass-hole."

Wait, wait, wait. It's also called the "grundle"?! That sounds like the mumbly ramblings of an old man. And now I keep imagining a ball sack grumbling about Vietnam.

I'm gonna go do something constructive today. I obviously need it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I think if this actually happened to me I would make some tiny ant sized furniture and stuff it up in there in a little bottle so it could have a home and then shove in food every now and then until it was time to poop.

Also I only figured out what a gooch was like last year and all of my friends laughed at me because I didn't know what it was.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I could understand being afraid of something crawling in your mouth or ears but I would think your butthole would be tight enough that an ant wouldn't be able to crawl up it. Even if it did get in there I would think it would die pretty quickly after.

Years
  • I want to bookmark this thread, you guys should be on Comedy Central. If an ant crawled in my hole I'd eat a ****load of prunes, goodbyeseeyasuckaadioscestlaviedon'tletthedoorhityouwheremothernaturespityouthankyou AAAAND goodnight.

Back