• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • username : articueno@
    partner : Larvitar
    Answer a topic : If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?

My team of six cute

1.Larvitar my favourite
    2.cyndaquil the cutest starter
    3.oshawott the second cuyest starter
    4.Mew definetly the cutest legendary
    5.victni
    6.pichu

Hiya! Welcome, I love your team a lot.. sounds like something I'd put together. xD Almost forgotten how cute Larvitar was, especially in the anime. The one Ash had for a while in the anime was especially cute, though I'm not sure if you've seen it!

Username: BadSheep86
    Partner: Mareep
    Cutest starter: Cynadquil because he is so small and furry and something about him makes him so cute lol.

Oh hey you joined. :D Belated welcome. Cyndaquil's high up on my "cutest starter" list but I'm still a little afraid to get burned... hahaha.

Anyways, I've been liking Spinda a lot lately as far as cuteness goes.. anyone else find him adorable??

Spoiler:

art by theserotonin @dA

Years
  • Anyways, I've been liking Spinda a lot lately as far as cuteness goes.. anyone else find him adorable??

Spoiler:

art by theserotonin @dA

I feel like Spinda always gets overlooked in the cuteness department, but I do think the thing is a very cute Pokemon on its own. I guess the reason why many don't find it as cute is because they only know it for having a terrible stat spread (all even but all very low) and nothing else.

The fanart makes it absolutely adorable to me.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I have overlooked Spinda now that I think of it...I have just been thinking of it as a worse Malamar with worse stats and typing. Its kind of derpy lol, but for some weird reason, I like derpy pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Hello! I would love to join if I may? ^_^
    Username: xXxSakuraxXx
    Partner: Oh dear, I will go with Dedenne <3
    Answer a topic: If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?
    1. Mew
    2. Dedenne
    3. Vulpix
    4. Eevee
    5. Buneary
    6. Togetic
    So, so many other cute Pokemon I would love to have on my team ;w;

Years
  • @Hikari and @BadSheep
    That's totally the same reason why I always forget about him. B-but he's so cute. I tried training one in R/S before and got mine to around lv. 70-80 but it was hard, let me tell you.

Welcome, Sakura! Dedenne is a cutie. If only we could bypass the six party members limit to have ALL the cute Pokemon on our team. :D

Yosei

~dIsToRtIoN~
    Years
  • Hello, may I please join? :3
    Username: Yosei
    Partner: Furfrou
    Answer a topic: 6 cute Pokemon ~ Hm, I'd choose Dedenne, Furfrou, Azumarill, Goodra, Lilligant, and Yveltal. ^-^ They're all so adorable :3 (I mean seriously have you ever played with Yveltal in Pokemon Amie? It's just so cute >w<) But I'm the sorta person that thinks every Pokemon is adorable and there are so many more I'd like on my team ;A;

IAmVincentLiu

Poké Fan
    Years
  • Username: IAmVincentLiu (Vincent)
    Partner: Espeon
    Topic: If you could own one cute Pokemon - just one - in real life, what would you own??
    Can I cheat and say an Eevee that can transform freely between all evolutions? No? OK, still Espeon. There's a reason I chose it as my partner.

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
    Years
  • I really want to join!

Name: jessluvstolaugh
    partner: Riolu
    6 cute pokemon: Shaymin, Riolu, Fennekin, Pikachu, Zorua, and Houndour. (in the anime houndour is soo cute!)

IAmVincentLiu

Poké Fan
    Years
  • Anyways, I've been liking Spinda a lot lately as far as cuteness goes.. anyone else find him adorable??

Spoiler:

art by theserotonin @dA

I guess I would like Spinda a lot more if it didn't keep appearing when I'm in a cave and low on health. But yeah, it's pretty cute.

Years
  • Hello, may I please join? :3
    Username: Yosei
    Partner: Furfrou
    Answer a topic: 6 cute Pokemon ~ Hm, I'd choose Dedenne, Furfrou, Azumarill, Goodra, Lilligant, and Yveltal. ^-^ They're all so adorable :3 (I mean seriously have you ever played with Yveltal in Pokemon Amie? It's just so cute >w<) But I'm the sorta person that thinks every Pokemon is adorable and there are so many more I'd like on my team ;A;

Fufrou has a super cute cry. Do you have a favorite cut? 8D And aha yeah Yveltal is really cute in Amie.. almost makes me forget it's the destruction Pokemon.

Username: IAmVincentLiu (Vincent)
    Partner: Espeon
    Topic: If you could own one cute Pokemon - just one - in real life, what would you own??
    Can I cheat and say an Eevee that can transform freely between all evolutions? No? OK, still Espeon. There's a reason I chose it as my partner.

Espeon is super popular and for good reason. It's too cute! And an Eevee that can cycle through evolutions is a cool idea, reminds me of Red's Eevee in the R/B Pokemon Adventures manga. what I wouldn't do to own one myself. xD

I really want to join!

Name: jessluvstolaugh
    partner: Riolu
    6 cute pokemon: Shaymin, Riolu, Fennekin, Pikachu, Zorua, and Houndour. (in the anime houndour is soo cute!)

Your team is really cute, especially Shaymin. It's one of my favorite small legends and definitely one of the most adorable.

@Vincent I'm actually pretty tired of seeing Spinda in the wild too in all honesty, keeps showing up and that bothers me. But then I see that insanely nice fanart. <3

Years
  • May as well discuss something new since things have been moving slow here lately. What is the cutest Pokemon introduced in Johto to you guys? I've been getting back into my HeartGold unevolved challenge so that popped in my head. Phanpy and the starters are too cute but I can't for the life of me get through anything with any of them, lol. Also Natu!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    I wish to pledge my allegiance to cuteness!

Username: Eevee4life
    Partner:Eevee
    Answer a topic:Eevee is cuter than mew. She is cuter than everyone!

As for your more recent question... I would say Umbreon, if they don't have to be unevolved.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • What is the cutest Pokemon introduced in Johto to you guys?
    I think Furret may count as one. Why, it's even much more cuter than its pre-evolution form!

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
    Years
  • In my opinion, snubbull is the cutest gen II Pokemon because who doesn't like a fairy bulldog?! (Imagines an English Bulldog wearing a tutu, fairy wings and a magic wand) SO CUTE!!! :)

Years

I agree with Windy regarding Furret, but other ones I'd mention include Hoppip line, Mareep line, Wooper line, Corsola, Bellossom and Chinchou. I feel like most of the Water-types in this generation were really on the cute aspect.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Definitely joining this I love cute Pokemons <3

Username: Seth Rollins
    Partner: Mew
    Answer a topic:

What is the cutest Pokemon introduced in Johto to you guys?

The Mareep family! It's so cute :3 It's a sheep how can you not like that xD

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I would like to join please.

Username: GiovanniViridian
    Partner: Fennekin
    Answer a topic: Which starter do you feel is the cutest?: Fennekin of course!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Username: Unapologetic Sunflower (Unapologetic)
    Partner:
    546.png
    Cottonee
    Answer a topic: What is the cutest Pokemon introduced in Johto to you guys?

Marill and Azumarill! Azumarill is also getting better as each generation goes by!

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years

Agree with Starry about the Furret.But another one which is cutest is Chikorita! it is the cutest Pokemon with small leaf on its structure with cute buds ^_^
    not to mention that it is also my favorite johto starter.Here is a small pic of chikorita to describe his cuteness.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back