• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

milk!

oh yeah!
Years
  • Username: Milk!
    Partner: Celebi!
    Answer a topic: Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?

To the first question, I once had a Skitty that I refused to evolve because I thought Skitty was cuter than Delcatty. It was difficult for sure, but that Skitty came with me to the elite four!
    As for team-making... Not really... I think all of my Pokemon are cute no matter what they look like, though. :3

Years
  • Username: Milk!
    Partner: Celebi!
    Answer a topic: Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?

To the first question, I once had a Skitty that I refused to evolve because I thought Skitty was cuter than Delcatty. It was difficult for sure, but that Skitty came with me to the elite four!
    As for team-making... Not really... I think all of my Pokemon are cute no matter what they look like, though. :3

Welcome! :D Good choice, Celebi is very cute.

& really agreed on Skitty. It's.. a whole cuter than Delcatty even though I like it too, but Skitty just killed me from cuteness in the anime. Always so hard to evolve it but even then Delcatty is very weak itself so what's the difference? Psh. May as well keep it unevolved. (ノ^∇^)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I never really found Teddiursa to be a super cute Pokemon, but Pachirisu is really cute, so I'll go with the rodent. ^^ Should probably use them in the games for a final desicion though haha.

Years
  • Hi! I would like to join here. I love cute pokemon so much, and probably if pokemon were real I'd own more cute pokemon than 'cool' ones. <3

Username: Luxrayyy
    Partner: Spiky-eared Pichu (is she allowed? If not, then Noibat)
    Answer a topic: I'm going to answer them all, for fun and I'm bored lol :D
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hi! I would like to join here. I love cute pokemon so much, and probably if pokemon were real I'd own more cute pokemon than 'cool' ones. <3

Username: Luxrayyy
    Partner: Spiky-eared Pichu (is she allowed? If not, then Noibat)
    Answer a topic: I'm going to answer them all, for fun and I'm bored lol :D
    Spoiler:

That's certainly allowed. :D Welcome! Luckily I found a small overworld Spiky-eared Pichu sprite on Bulbapedia to use next to your username on the members list.. lol.

And Ducklett actually is pretty cute. I loved them in the Black & White anime episode, especially the original Japanese version since their voice was so cute. Actually tempted to use one on my unevolved team in Black 2.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Never touched the TCG so it was a bit tricky finding cards but I had a poke around and found some. I was really surprised at this one though!

Spoiler:

I swear Ditto can make anything adorable - even creepy mimes apparently! Here's another one of Ditto though:

Spoiler:

And lastly, I found some cute ones of Growlithe and Drifloon! Totally not biased with Growlithe, nope. :(

Spoiler:

A lot of the ones posted are really cute though! I like Altaria and the Light Jolteon especially. <3

Years
  • Ooh are we talking about cute pokemon cards? I own hundreds of cards, and I'll confess I don't even know how to play! I just love all the adorable artworks of cute/cool pokemon. (I also don't mind if the cards are fake, lmao)
    I'll post some of my favs.

Spoiler:

I love the above and below sets, I really love how the cards match each other! (I have these cards!)
    Spoiler:

And here's a whole lotta small images of my baby Shinx in TCG form. Unfortunately I only have the last card! I hope to collect more.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Never touched the TCG so it was a bit tricky finding cards but I had a poke around and found some. I was really surprised at this one though!

Spoiler:

My cousins used to have that card, I saw it when I wS first getting into Pokemon and kept calling Mr. Mime Ditto because of it. XD
    (Or at least it looked like that. I remember a Mr Mime lookalike called Ditto lol)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Ooh are we talking about cute pokemon cards? I own hundreds of cards, and I'll confess I don't even know how to play! I just love all the adorable artworks of cute/cool pokemon. (I also don't mind if the cards are fake, lmao)
    I'll post some of my favs.

Spoiler:

I love the above and below sets, I really love how the cards match each other! (I have these cards!)
    Spoiler:

And here's a whole lotta small images of my baby Shinx in TCG form. Unfortunately I only have the last card! I hope to collect more.
    Spoiler:
    You dont mind if i steel all these images right? Thanks haha these guys are so cute i obviously love the cute electric types and these guys are extreeeeeeeeemely cute! But i gotta say Shinx is the cutest of these guys just that one card is so precious!

I wanted to share these two lovely Shroomish cards with all of you, because I have the feeling people tend to overlook it's cuteness often! ^-^
    Spoiler:

Ive drawn shroomish before and made it cute with little hearts around this but like Flare said that is beyond any cuteness i could ever create! Kinda feels like your eyeballs might explode from staring too long at it lol.

Years
  • You guys have impeccable taste. I'm actually making a notepad file with all the cards I want to buy now since I found so many I like here. ;A; Cuties.

Raichu and Shinx have.. a lot of great cards, which is expected. Shroomish is also really darn cute in some of these which surprises me a little since I didn't figure it would have such cute art. What about cute sprites? :') I personally adore the Jolteon overworld sprite from HG/SS:

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Teddiursa also has some cute sprites!

Cute Pokemon Club ♬
    Cute Pokemon Club ♬

also phanpy in crystal omg

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Years
  • *bumpy bump*

I think Teddiursa always looks adorable no matter how its sprites or artwork is portrayed. I did once think it was sucking its paw but its HGSS official art now shows it licking the paw which I think is quite the improvement. Wasn't a fan of its original sprites that much though.

Years
  • I think it's always been adorable! Anime, games, anywhere. I also think Musharna is cute though which is kind of odd given my usual tastes and what Musharna looks like. xD;;

I can see where you're coming from, many find Musharna (and pretty much all the 5th Gen Pokemon as a whole "weird") but I still think Musharna is just as cute as its pre-evolution Munna is. There's always a share of evolved Pokemon that retain cuteness, like Lopunny and Ambipom.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Username: Snowy
    Partner: Sylveon
    Answer a topic: Which do you find to be cuter: Eevee or Mew?

Mew, it's the one of the cutest pokemon ever in my opinon (or the cutest one?).
    Eevee is cute as well, but Mew is just...wonderfully fabulously cute.

Years
  • Sorry about the delay in replies. I've finally decided to do the smart thing and subscribe to the club so I get instant email notifications about replies.. since I have so many things to tend to on PC I can sometimes forget. D:

Username: Snowy
    Partner: Sylveon
    Answer a topic: Which do you find to be cuter: Eevee or Mew?

Mew, it's the one of the cutest pokemon ever in my opinon (or the cutest one?).
    Eevee is cute as well, but Mew is just...wonderfully fabulously cute.

Belated welcome! Sylveon aaie very good choice, some people find it creepy (the "flesh bows" especially seems to be a somewhat popular concern haha) but personally I think it's adorable.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Sorry about the delay in replies. I've finally decided to do the smart thing and subscribe to the club so I get instant email notifications about replies.. since I have so many things to tend to on PC I can sometimes forget. D:

Belated welcome! Sylveon aaie very good choice, some people find it creepy (the "flesh bows" especially seems to be a somewhat popular concern haha) but personally I think it's adorable.

Same.
    I like all of the eeveelutions btw, glaceon is also a really cute and elegant looking pokemon.

I wonder what will come next!

articueno@

aftet tuesday even the calender goes WTF
    Years
  • username : articueno@
    partner : Larvitar
    Answer a topic : If you could travel the world of Pokemon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?

My team of six cute

1.Larvitar my favourite
    2.cyndaquil the cutest starter
    3.oshawott the second cuyest starter
    4.Mew definetly the cutest legendary
    5.victni
    6.pichu

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Username: BadSheep86
    Partner: Mareep
    Cutest starter: Cynadquil because he is so small and furry and something about him makes him so cute lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back