• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
  • o.o;

Its like you dont know me at all lol. Well, things are really looking good for you Vavavant! Your project is developing so rapidly and you've even got a great team of your own! -tear- I'm proud to see what you are now and compare it to what you were lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    o.o;

Its like you dont know me at all lol. Well, things are really looking good for you Vavavant! Your project is developing so rapidly and you've even got a great team of your own! -tear- I'm proud to see what you are now and compare it to what you were lol

I know you, ~Manaphy~! I need to ask you something, by the way. Anyway, thanks a lot for your comment. :3 I love hearing that! That's true, the project is growing up everyday. Since we are talking about that, I would like to thank everybody that supports the game. That's awesome, guys. For tomorrow, there will be another surprise!... As for tonight, the special thing will appear soon. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Waaah! I....need...updates xD. And are there any support banners?

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    UnitRico, for the banner, we will check. ^^

[HOT FLASH]

Alright. This morning, I'm revealing something special from the game. No it's not the Battle System ^^'. It's the the Morning|Day|Afternoon|Late Afternoon|Evening|Night System.

6:00 AM

9:00 AM

12:00 PM

4:00 PM

6:00 PM

9:00 PM

Between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM, the region of Geor is bit grey. Between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM, you see pretty much well. Not too grey neither bright. Between 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM, it's bright because of the sun. It's hot and all that. Between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM, the sun is about to go away. Between 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM, it's the evening. It's quite dark outside. And finally, between 9:00 PM and 6:00 AM, it's the night. It's really dark outside of Geor.

A bit later today, there will be another surprise. ^^

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    sweet all these new updates to die for lol. cant wwait to hear the big news and waiting to see that new shadow . ps love how you have difrent day and nights not just day (sunny) and night (dark)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Yayay! Updates! *tries to make it september 3rd, but fails* :) I really like the daytimeshifts, nice work Vav, and I hope you'll reveal more shadows soon, ~Nevermore~

~Cya, UnitRico

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I think 4 PM should be a little bit softer but other than that it's awesome! Keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    That can always change until the release of the game. Also, I'd like to say thanks to are girl ~Neveremore~. She's comming up with some excellent sprites. From pixies to beasts; they are wonderful. They will be better in the game, of course! ^^

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • You know, the current shadow reminds me of the Metroid Prime Space Pirates for some reason. Still, it looks rather like an insect, but I'm not sure what.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I think 4 PM should be a little bit softer but other than that it's awesome! Keep it up.

I agree about this, but apart from that, it looks great! I was also gonna suggest the big news was a day/night system, but I didn't think you could do it.

And I think the shadow is either...

A scorpion bug thing.
    Pinsir/Sycther evo? I wish!
    Some scary insect.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Thanks, ZoFreX. ^^ As for the new shadow, you guys will be surprised. <~
    ~
    Few screenshots are comming later, tonight!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Alright... Time for four new screenshots.

Area 2 in the Safari Field.

Talking to a woman in Camplains Town.

Talking to the leader of the Pokémon Fan Club which is located in Glamourich City.

Having a quick talk with an old man.

That's it?... Not at all! We have another thing for you guys, tomorrow. The game is progressing really, really fast. Are programmer is making incredible codes for the game. It's really amazing all the hard work. And that's not it. We have a truckload of interesting features. It's fantastic how many of you guys are interested into the game! Thanks to you all! ^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back