• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Chinese Lion! Do I win?

China-lion.jpg

or maybe...

lion0201-0181.jpg

Years
  • ^^ Ok, fair enough. A deal's a deal. You even got the picture i based it off.
    050.png

Zenstone
    Rock/Psychic
    Description: Zenstone are completely immobile untill they evolve. They observe the world around them and learn all they can. It is unsure how far below the ground Zenstone extend.
    051.png

Description: Karma are hard to notice, because when they stand still they are impossible to tell from statues. Sighting a Karma is supposed to foretell repayment for a good deed, or punishment for a bad one.

The battle system is almost done guys, keep checking!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Wow Nevermore, you even make the shadows look aweful ehrm...I mean awesome! And I see the thread's name changed :) And I agree with Houndoomed. If you like the game and want to comment, please give reasons...It's a lot more helpful then just 'Oh wow it's great' and stuff like that. Keep up the good work Vav and Nevermore ;)

~Cya, UnitRico

EDIT: Woooooow! Karma looks totally aweful...ok ok, I'll stop it...awesome!!! Only I can't see much things that are the same (couldnt find the English word...I'm Dutch, see?) on it's pre-evo though.

~Cya again, UnitRico

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I love them. Is that a keyhole around Karma's neck?

If Zenstone is immobile, how does it attack? Or can it even?

I'm eager to see the.. around 100 more pokemon? :P

Years
  • ^^ In answer, yes, i know the difference is big. It's like magicarp -> gyarados. They are linked though. One's a chinese garden stone, one's a chinese garden statue.
    Karma has a bell round it's neck.
    Zenstone doesn't move, or attack physically. It learns mostly defensive stuff, and one or two psychic moves once it reaches a higher level.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    ^^ In answer, yes, i know the difference is big. It's like magicarp -> gyarados. They are linked though. One's a chinese garden stone, one's a chinese garden statue.
    Karma has a bell round it's neck.
    Zenstone doesn't move, or attack physically. It learns mostly defensive stuff, and one or two psychic moves once it reaches a higher level.

Aha, now it makes sense...Now I think of it...they got more in common then Magikarp and Gyarados! (they only have the same whiskers...)

~Cya, UnitRico

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • I thought thats what it was lol.

That looks a lot like a Pokemon from Pokemon Topaz although x.x Though I think theres is a literal stone statue lol. Looks cool Nevermore.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • =O

Topaz is another Fangame. The servers right now so I can't really bring it up. It doenst look the same, its just the same concept. Novoni helps Topaz x.x

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Only the concept is like Novoni's. Not the sprite. I could post it if PokeRealm would work for once >_>

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yeah, they look different, for sure. But they are in the same family. ^^ In few hours, I'll show some thing really special. Make sure to check the thread. Also, I would like to say that when you guys gives a comment on the game, it makes us happy. It proves that all of you guys have an interest in are game.

Thanks everybodies! :3

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Yeah, they look different, for sure. But they are in the same family. ^^ In few hours, I'll show some thing really special. Make sure to check the thread. Also, I would like to say that when you guys gives a comment on the game, it makes us happy. It proves that all of you guys have an interest in are game.

Thanks everybodies! :3

Something special, I shall await to see whats so special.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Can't wait for the "special"!! Well, the sprite looks great and the shadow look mysterious! A good game anyway!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back